Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

A new DT in just 4 daysšŸ˜† I must applaud the cvs and their torture of Gadhika for making this possible šŸ¤£

Edited by Sudharies - 2 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

I really really enjoyed yesterday's episode. Ram coming back to his Dharampatni, sending Akki in his place was a very good idea. I enjoyed Akki's scene with Vedhika as well. Man, someone needs to show her the mirror, from Priya's side. Glad Akki is doing it. 

The best part for me was of course the PriRa scenes. ā¤ļø Ram saying those heartfelt things about how Priya touches his heart with such simple but grand gestures, was so beautiful. I liked the Rab ne Bana di Jodi bg. It suited their situation. Today's precap is definitely something I'm gonna look forward today. A slap on their faces when Ram says he will believe whatever his wife believes in. So glad that Ram is supporting the right person this time. 

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RitikaS99

Oh man smiley37smiley37smiley37

How manjar tries to sneakly get in front of neeraj and get on his toes to hide Raya from neeraj smiley37smiley37

Too good. I hope this is in the show and not only in BTS.

You know I am DAMN sure that Ram back hugged her just to RUB it on Neeraj's face. 

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Balh2fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doodle

You know I am DAMN sure that Ram back hugged her just to RUB it on Neeraj's face. 

arrey itne BTS hainā€¦ yeh back hug wala kaunsa Aaya hain market meinā€¦ I saw telly chakkarā€¦ they showed the entire episode and then I saw ETimesā€¦ it showed Adi disclosing that Bri mixed Bhang and except for him all are drunk. It also showed Priya dancing solo and Ram niharofying her 

tirchinazar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doodle

I will watch the episode and come back later. Aaj no Shivaratri for me hopefully. Kya kar diya BALH2 ne mujhko

Har har Mahadev

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wo weekend pe ayyega .. but good! I want ram being priā€™s pillar openlyā€¦ not behind her backā€¦ it re assures her a bitā€¦

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Also, maithri seems to be upset that she married neerajā€¦ as per some other btsšŸ˜†

Akki teasing her, kiya hain to bhukto šŸ¤£

tirchinazar thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

Also, maithri seems to be upset that she married neerajā€¦ as per some other btsšŸ˜†

Akki teasing her, kiya hain to bhukto šŸ¤£

That means Veeraj can happen (Vedika + Neeraj)

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Balh2fan

arrey itne BTS hainā€¦ yeh back hug wala kaunsa Aaya hain market meinā€¦ I saw telly chakkarā€¦ they showed the entire episode and then I saw ETimesā€¦ it showed Adi disclosing that Bri mixed Bhang and except for him all are drunk. It also showed Priya dancing solo and Ram niharofying her 

You didn't see the edit I posted in the last thread? Yeh, dekh lo: 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CbH-Yl4F9z7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link