Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Armansara

Unfortunately I think that part of the dance is a dream…but I hope you are right 

also…

It seems next scene will be family blaming Akki then interview? 
Ram is wearing the same suit but Priya’s outfit is brighter and her hair is open…so maybe Akki’s scene is after interview? 

I feel Akki’s scene is after IV. Probably by then Priya atleast talked something about messages to Ram. But Ram’s face looked stressed and angry in the Akki confrontation. I think V -R convo happened by then?

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Unfortunately I think 

that part of the dance is a dream…but I hope you are right 

also…

It seems next scene will be family blaming Akki then interview? 
Ram is wearing the same suit but Priya’s outfit is brighter and her hair is open…so maybe Akki’s scene is after interview? 

No akki's scene is after interview. On the next day in show. They have to fit in 2-3 days worth of drama before Holi kaand. 

So now interview will happen then some other function and then akki kand. After that Holi.

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: ajacob31

I feel Akki’s scene is after IV. Probably by then Priya atleast talked something about messages to Ram. But Ram’s face looked stressed and angry in the Akki confrontation. I think V -R convo happened by then?

Yes vedika emran conversation will happen before akki scene.

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

yep.. akki's scene will happen after iv only.. ram too changed.. iv me vertical stripes wale suit white outside, black inside... later in akki's scene it is brown inside white outside 😆

wallflowergirl thumbnail

But know you priya still doesn't know about vedika. 

She is only confused for now if Ram is not happy or if someone is trying to frame him.

But she still doesn't know that vedika is his ex

Armansara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

yep.. akki's scene will happen after iv only.. ram too changed.. iv me vertical stripes wale suit white outside, black inside... later in akki's scene it is brown inside white outside 😆

The part where Priya and Ram are dancing and hopefully making Neeraj jealous…do you think that is a dream…I am tired of their dreams 🤔😍

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Hello peeps, posting here after a long time 😳

I am loving Ram's changing attitude, how Priya is becoming his priority. In today's episode Priya's dilemma was portrayed so beautifully. Disha acted so well!

Also loved Sara and Ram's conversation. I hope Ram tries to talk to Akki and tries to find out the truth. But, anybody else felt odd when Sara wiped the cake from his face? I mean, Sara and Ram are literally like badi behen and chota bhai. But there was a reporter in the cafe who was watching them as an outsider. So, I feel the media is gonna publish some rubbish. Added to it, Vedika's messages on Ram's laptop and Priya's past hurt when Maitri ran away and married Priya's then bf. Is Priya really going to doubt Ram? Hope not. Regardless, pakka kuch drama hoga.

Edited by tournesol - 2 years ago
wallflowergirl thumbnail

The part where Priya and Ram are dancing and hopefully making Neeraj jealous…do you think that is a dream…I am tired of their dreams 🤔😍

I don't think it's a dream. I don't want it to be a dream.

Balh2fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RitikaS99

But know you priya still doesn't know about vedika. 

She is only confused for now if Ram is not happy or if someone is trying to frame him.

But she still doesn't know that vedika is his ex

That’s what I said earlier… Priya is too strong to feel jealous or insecure about anyone… and Velli is too petty for her to bother… all she expects is trust and honestly from Ram… to her all that matters is their relationship, everything else is immaterial.

Today also her monologue was all about Ram and the conflict between her mind and heart. I hope she connects the dots that both of them received messages from private number and remembers her decision in the temple today. She might retract a little, hope Ram is able to see through Vedika now… and he clarifies and talks to Priya.

Fingers crossed 🤞🏻, I hope they do not drag this and turn it into a cheap melodrama l. I am hoping to see some angst scenes like the one they had in the cafe…

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

i tried to check it better, but there is a 50fps shot... so it will/might be used for slo-mo ing ... whether it is a dream or footage taken to make it dreamy, as in romantic sequences ... i do not know...

need more bts and info😆