Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: tournesol

It wasn't in the script? I haven't seen any spoilers, so didn't know 😆 Yeah, often actors improvise and rise above the script; Alefia and Nakuul have also worked together before. Hopefully tum jaisa keh rahi ho waisa hi ho. Otherwise, Ram and Priya would suffer without any fault of theirs. 😆

I hope not, also in the show Ram's closeness to everyone had never been objected by anyone. 

So hopefully it will not be a big deal.

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I hope Ram starts showing his care and love for Priya through actions and dialogues. She needs that to build her confidence. He should come out of the timid attitude in front of Priya and show some assertiveness.  Like today his dialogue after holding his wife’s hand in front of media was unnecessary and I liked Priya’s comeback for that. It actually put him in place for some time.🤣

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Doodle

Lily v/s Rose. Why did they choose these flowers? 

Watched the episode. It is GOOD. 

lily v/s rose? why did flowers come up in today's episode?

they were doing pooja no?

i will watch epi later after my work.. i have feeling ki something is happening that i have to watch😆judging by the discussions

my heart and mind were at cross roads.. so i decided that i will listen to both.. will complete the chapter and later watch🤪

reg., lilly- they were v's fav and ram couldnot afford in his college... pri thinks that they are his fav... as he insists on buying them when they visit babbar's after their wedding... she never asks, assumes... and ram plays along , taking flowers he gets from his wife on his birthday and also hugs her suddenly that day.

roses- she likes them... she thinks that they give the feeling of luxe at affordable pricing,

also, initially ram could only buy roses for v, but it is v's preference, so he only buys 1 /2 lillies for her later.

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: RitikaS99

Didn't i say yesterday that it will be portrayed to Priya like Ram has a mistress.

See it was kind of hinted like that in tonight's episode. I just hope that vedika ka sach bahar aay jaldi.

But in the interview Ram's answers can make and break priya rn now. It's very 50-50 for me rn.

After the interview priya can tilt towards the texts more too. It's a grt possibility.

Congrats tu dazzler ban gayi. smiley37

I think the IV will be very successful because they need to do it better than the old one, and the previous one was so successful that it pulled me into it. 

We can be sure once the IV is done, but I highly doubt that Pri will break. 

I am SO PROUD of her—hands down one of the best-sketched characters on TV. I can see many actors will envy Disha right now. 

Did you all see how she spoke our demand that - "main akeli hi thik thi". smiley37

Edited by Doodle - 2 years ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Originally posted by: ajacob31

I don’t think Priya will doubt Ram about cheating her. She may think he is in the relationship forcefully because of Shivi. Her father’s statements that always kills her confidence is still fresh in her mind, adding to the pain. Both of them need to talk rather than assume. CVs, please make them talk again. This is 2022, so make the story stay with the times, don’t go back to Stone Age. The story is not convincing if they don’t show the leads talking. 

Yeah, esp Ram needs confess his love and come clean about Vedika, warna Priya ne already baal baandh liye hain. 😆

I hope Priya doesn't doubt Ram. Ever since their relationship started changing, banda hints pe hints diye jaa raha hai by finding ways to surprise her. She knows Ram as opposed to that shady private number.

Doodle thumbnail
Originally posted by: RitikaS99

Did I miss something imp in the epi?? 

No. Today it just struck me when Viper was sending the messages. 

The.cds thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

Also, ram is used to being khaateerified in his sasural than his maika.... 

mm feeds him, cleans his chin, does champi...😆 

sara and sandy babyfy this fully grown adult man as their own brother, feed him, cajol him, joke with him, help him tackling his biwi...😆

all the sood women and mehta men fawn over rk as if he is a national treasure and needs to be protected , the same way they stand as shields for priya .

forgot to tag😆

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

It looks like the bakery came as dowry for Ram. He and his friends are there all the time and eating up the cupcakes for free. Leave some for the customers!!🤣

Doodle thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

lily v/s rose? why did flowers come up in today's episode?

they were doing pooja no?

i will watch epi later after my work.. i have feeling ki something is happening that i have to watch😆judging by the discussions

my heart and mind were at cross roads.. so i decided that i will listen to both.. will complete the chapter and later watch🤪

reg., lilly- they were v's fav and ram couldnot afford in his college... pri thinks that they are his fav... as he insists on buying them when they visit babbar's after their wedding... she never asks, assumes... and ram plays along , taking flowers he gets from his wife on his birthday and also hugs her suddenly that day.

roses- she likes them... she thinks that they give the feeling of luxe at affordable pricing,

also, initially ram could only buy roses for v, but it is v's preference, so he only buys 1 /2 lillies for her later.

You can watch the episode after your work is done. But DO Watch. 

No re, the flowers didn't come up today. I brought it up here to do parallelism between Viper and Pri. 

The.cds thumbnail
Originally posted by: ajacob31

It looks like the bakery came as dowry for Ram. He and his friends are there all the time and eating up the cupcakes for free. Leave some for the customers!!🤣

wo khud maan chuka hai... priya to mili... saath me sara's baked goods bhi mil rahi hai... he ordered them multitude of times to his office for him and his friends...😆

Acc. to P... shaadi bahut mehangi pad rahi hai for her😆