Bade Achhe Lagte hain 2 EDT #16 - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

Today was heart breaking 💔 😪 

Priya has definitely stayed away from trusting any men because she didn't want to go through this kinda pain. She did strike gold with Ram. But this situation is really sad. She may not have realized her feelings or Ram's feelings, but she many times admitted to herself and to Ram, that they were happy together. So this must be a real shock for her to see that Ram is in love with someone else and he is just tolerating her and not actually happy as she assumed.🤧

And there Ram was elated to know from Sara that there are chances of Priya truly accepting their relationship. It's gonna be a bumpy ride from here. Hope things get better soon. 

Originally posted by Balh2fan

I am over exams… imagine I sneak out time from back to back meetings… to check the forum ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ¤£
And when I am unable to check.. I wonder what are you gals up to… last thread to tum logon ne 4 din mein khatam kar diya ðŸ˜†

Same here....😆. I keep thinking what you all would have updated abt the show. I check during lunch time /coffer breaks or later in the night. 

Edited by WeRockTheWorld - 2 years ago

Originally posted by TheCoolDocSid

I saw it, pulled the cap someone posted from twitter … and I also saw the bts video …

Shubu is drunk.. siding bhabi openly ðŸ˜†

Nandu is drunk.. want raya to be together ðŸ˜†

Mm is drunk.. seems to dance on Munni badnaam hui along with shivi and nandu…🤪

Nandu and mm have alag level killing chemistry ðŸ¤£(pun intended at their husbands ðŸ˜†)

There is one dreamy sequence with 50fps… of raya… I don’t know if it is continuity shot or just a dream… 

They are also dancing on humma humma…

Do I look like a person who has an exam soon🙈🙈

Damn you balh2😤

BALH2 always have good episodes whenever we fans are busiest and when we are too bored they will show bakwaas episodes like prawn kaand or kachori kaand ðŸ¤£ this is science! vaise like nakuul, disha and alefia even meera maa and nandu worked in a show together before voh bhi star plus and season 2 ka show tha ðŸ˜† they do have a good chemistry ðŸ˜†

see deep down shubhu n nandu ships Ram and Priya too but their maths is too poor as they think 5 is more than 95. this is why maths is so important #MathsIsImportant #MathsAccheLagteHain

Originally posted by RandomWaliLadki

BALH2 always have good episodes whenever we fans are busiest and when we are too bored they will show bakwaas episodes like prawn kaand or kachori kaand ðŸ¤£ this is science! vaise like nakuul, disha and alefia even meera maa and nandu worked in a show together before voh bhi star plus and season 2 ka show tha ðŸ˜† they do have a good chemistry ðŸ˜†

see deep down shubhu n nandu ships Ram and Priya too but their maths is too poor as they think 5 is more than 95. this is why maths is so important #MathsIsImportant #MathsAccheLagteHain

My 2 cents. Ram has gotten angry and hence Nandu wants Raya together. Maybe Shubhu has witnessed it too. So they will side Raya till they find a new way to separate them. Vedika has exited but she will work from the background. I think at present, her target will be just Priya alone. If Priya is removed, Ram and his family will have a downfall too. That will be her new game plan

She may go back to Shashi who will use her for his own game 😆

I will do an analysis of today's episode later. I have to complete some important office work. So far I was in Raya land, now I need to come to dharti land

Edited by tirchinazar - 2 years ago

Now the 5% kaand will open like this

There is a chance that Ram may call off the deal due to Shashi & Vedika's dhoka.  He may transfer Sid's share to Priya. It will be like opening of a new can of worms 😆

Ram now has to work extra hard on Priya  as due to her dad continuous bombardment she is doubting. Bit on Ram tolerating her as she is his responsibility...Ram now has to come clear ...clear all misunderstanding and confess his love for Priya and explain to Priya that Priya again opened his heart doors and this bond is forever... Otherwise  it will be one dragfest... let's see how the story unfolds...

Originally posted by tirchinazar

Now the 5% kaand will open like this

There is a chance that Ram may call off the deal due to Shashi & Vedika's dhoka.  He may transfer Sid's share to Priya. It will be like opening of a new can of worms 😆

Are you saying he will come to know about Velli ?

Good luck with your work, dear. I'm there tomorrow, they transferred me to a new direction, I'm very scared, but there is no way out.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, in light of what went on the air and all the behind-the-scenes footage, that makes a lot of sense. Nandu and change of position - as expected))

how was episode just finshed 2 hr long meeting 

Originally posted by Balh2fan

Are you saying he will come to know about Velli?

Yes, if you see the promo, you see that Vedika directly asks for a second chance. So she has become so confident about her plans and that leads to her downfall

It is Ram's maa's bangle, so she will want it to reach the right hands. So the chance is that Ram will connect the dots this time. Vedika gets the bangle and no one else. Last time too, Vedika came with the proof of Akki being a cheat. I think Ram learns about Vedika's dhoka. And see the position here, Akki is like the third eye of Shiva, he helps in bring out the truth of Vedika. If third eye of Shiva opens, then it is all bhasm

Today's Sara conversation will make Ram think why would Akki steal the kangan and ask for the same from him

I liked today's episode. It belongs to DP completely, from happy Priya to melancholy one. Ram has a huge task ahead

If you see me around, please ask to get back to work

Edited by tirchinazar - 2 years ago