Users

Frequent Posters

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

https://youtu.be/0imPIJyKsQ4

How much happily Nima is introducing her daughters.. her lifelines ❤️😳

Let’s see how Virat digests Nima’s truth.. that she’s a mother of 3 grown up daughters. Will they get divorced because Nima was a servant at Goyenka family for 20 years or that she’s having grown up daughters? 🤔

I’m looking forward to Virat - Nima’s love story to start ❤️

Hmm, I dont think Virat would divorce her for either.  Virat hired her as a nanny for Krish anyway and she told him she worked as a maid for 20 years when she met him and asked him if he wanted references - he said no.  As to having grown up children that might come as a surprise as to how old - yes he did know she had children but not how many or how old...Virat is usually toi involved in his own business and not that pf his staff     

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

I loved him kaisa ye pyaar hai

He still has that free spirit.

Same here. ❤️

Angad was love but seeing Kripa onscreen made my blood boil 🤢 I can’t forget the way she made Angad cry for no fault of his 

ShanUlas thumbnail

Same here. ❤️

Angad was love but seeing Kripa onscreen made my blood boil 🤢 I can’t forget the way she made Angad cry for no fault of his 

Arey but Angad was also no less . He basically molested her . I think when she was with that another guy or about to marry him. 

Angad had forced himself many times on Kripa which i hated so Kripa too gave tit for tat. 

In that show i use to have phases Angad hate phase Kripa hate phase .

In those days ML forcing himself or manhandling FL was kinda considered romantic but now if you see it you will realise Angad was way iut of line with Kripa. No girl would like it if she is not in love with the guy. Even in love who likes to be pushed on walls and physically harrased now and then. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Now, Virat’s family knows about Nima having grown up children.. and I’m glad that her family stood up for Nima and verbally bashed Mona 😆

Virat and Nima.. both are intoxicated.. inside their house / room. Nima is narrating her past while Virat is all drunk. So, Makers plan to keep Virat ignorant about her past, children, etc.. 😕  Why? Are they planning a big reveal in front of Virat? 🤔

Let’s see how Nima faces her family after becoming sober. 🤓 But, first the 3 hags need to let her go out of the house to meet her family na.. let’s see if Nima manages to meet her family or not 😆

I hope Manya stays strong and give it back to Paras’s grandmother if they insult her or her mother. 

ShanUlas thumbnail

Now, Virat’s family knows about Nima having grown up children.. and I’m glad that her family stood up for Nima and verbally bashed Mona 😆

Virat and Nima.. both are intoxicated.. inside their house / room. Nima is narrating her past while Virat is all drunk. So, Makers plan to keep Virat ignorant about her past, children, etc.. 😕  Why? Are they planning a big reveal in front of Virat? 🤔

Let’s see how Nima faces her family after becoming sober. 🤓 But, first the 3 hags need to let her go out of the house to meet her family na.. let’s see if Nima manages to meet her family or not 😆

I hope Manya stays strong and give it back to Paras’s grandmother if they insult her or her mother. 

@bold not exactly. Virat is cool guy . He won't care if he really falls for her. Plus Nima will very easily walk out as per this marraige is just for Krish.

If their marraige stays it will be totally on Virat not Nima.  Nima has seen lot worst and survived , that woman has been on roads with three little kids ! So for her those three hags or man child Viraat her just immature humans🤣. Only person normal for her is Krish as she connects with him and is ready put her personal life on stake for him.

Edited by ShanUlas - 2 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

any thing new has happened please let me know as well . thanks

Wynn thumbnail

Very comical epi today; Virat under influence of Bhang with only one ladoo??? Hmm?? 3 hags & two witches having  field day...thankfully even though Nima's family do not know whole story  only going by what they have seen they trust Nima & her values, well done Sunita, very proud of her today 

I feel no matter whether they think Nima has done the right or wrong thing they will support her because Nima always takes action for the betterment of her family   

Nima already thinks of Krish as hers and Virat in his drunken state has accepted that he is married sham marriage or not.

Now just need Virat to sober up & put two & two together, he already knows Nima was deliberately given alcohol.& once he realises the same was given to him he will know its only the 3 hags who could do this 

In the meantime its as I said a week or so ago going by precap. Priyal tells Krish he is not Virat's son. I knew its was going to be either Mona or Priyal who would do this...its better it is Priyal so that when the truth comes out Virat can see her true colours - at least I hope this is what precap was referring to 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wynn

In the meantime its as I said a week or so ago going by precap. Priyal tells Krish he is not Virat's son. I knew its was going to be either Mona or Priyal who would do this...its better it is Priyal so that when the truth comes out Virat can see her true colours - at least I hope this is what precap was referring to 

I didn’t feel like this in Precap? 🙄 Adoption truth is still not out.. 

What I felt was that Priyal deliberately is trying to manipulate Krish by revealing about Nima daughters.. how she used Krish to snatching Virat away from him and that he’s not Nima’s child.. and that Nima cares for only her children.. Poor Krish looked so shocked and it seems he might go against Nima again 😕

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Nima BTS: Manya’s accident and Virat-Nima rush to hospital with Paras abandoning Krish’s Birthday party 

https://youtu.be/-7wwdEyAI9U

IMO, Krish might do something drastic seeing Nima running to her daughters only.. thinking that she doesn’t care about him..😕

Also, Virat doesn’t know that the 3 hags hate Krish.. only Virat’s elder brother cares for Krish..

Is this built up done to break Virat-Nima marriage? 🤔

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 2 years ago
Wynn thumbnail

I didn’t feel like this in Precap? 🙄 Adoption truth is still not out.. 

What I felt was that Priyal deliberately is trying to manipulate Krish by revealing about Nima daughters.. how she used Krish to snatching Virat away from him and that he’s not Nima’s child.. and that Nima cares for only her children.. Poor Krish looked so shocked and it seems he might go against Nima again 😕

Ok thanks for clarifying. Hindi not a language I understand but get some understanding by watching so many years of colours tv.