Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

https://youtu.be/m9zRB2tetrU

Nima hs spiked drink due to Mona’s Ploy. 😡🤢

Nima won’t recognise her family I think. 😭 All will get royalty insulted due to this convenience wedding 

She will recognise yaar. Its just that due to bhaang effect she will be really cool😆 rather then  getting heart attack seeing all family members all of sudden

Her family has been kept in dark deliberately  to creat hyper drama. She tried her best to reach out for them but was deliberately stalled by aayi and Siya. Add to it Virat called her aayi Siya to surprise her 

Sala drama hi drama hai😆

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShanUlas

She will recognise yaar. Its just that due to bhaang effect she will be really cool😆 rather then  getting heart attack seeing all family members all of sudden

Her family has been kept in dark deliberately  to creat hyper drama. She tried her best to reach out for them but was deliberately stalled by aayi and Siya. Add to it Virat called her aayi Siya to surprise her 

Sala drama hi drama hai😆

Haha; actually that's a good change of role for her. Usually Nima is so strict we never see her humorous side. I think Krish is suspicious of Nima's sudden change of behaviour.

Virat will certainly know somwthing is wrong - as to her family...total tamasha, poor Nima. When she sobers up she will struggle to understand but she will put two & two together

Cutting the straps of her sari is a low blow - getting high on Bhang is comical but cutting sari strap is too much... Virat will save her dignity...that will.play out till next week with three hags & two witches celebrating Nima's humiliation - Puspha & Rani wont waste a second to humiliate Manya 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

https://youtu.be/LRIXokxj3hE

Virat - Nima romance ❤️ Nima’s family stands shocked 😆

Thank god Virat saved Nima’s dignity 👍🏼

ShanUlas thumbnail

I always avoided Nima inspite of liking it. Just coz their is too much drama in it over everything and too much insult . Since UD is enough to make my blood boil.

But could not avoid once iqbaal came and damn i am caught 😆

Seems Nima will be too much into herself coz of bhaang and won't be able to see her family members. 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

yes that's why I always like Iqbal khan and just started watching because of him .

ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: kooki07

yes that's why I always like Iqbal khan and just started watching because of him .

I loved him kaisa ye pyaar hai

He still has that free spirit.

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Today was quite comical...poor Nima is under the influence of Bhang..Krish ss young as he is knows something is wrong & thank goodness Virat knows she has been made to drink

Ohh the look on Manya's and Siya's faces when they saw the new face of Nima...the actress Subrahi Das is very pretty looking lady and its unfortunate that she looks younger than her tv family😀😀😀  what to do? They can just say their mom has good genes😀😀😀   

So Nima's family can see that Nima is married but quite clearly something is not right with Nima...its actually better that things get revealed in open air...its what Virat will do now to salvage the situation that is going to be very interesting

Puspha & Rani of course cannot wait to insult Nima so royally together with Gulshan - Virat's mother.

Unfortunately Manya will suffer more as Pushpa & Rani will use Nima's behaviour to belittle Manya..its up to Manya & Paras to stand up for themselves

So whilst many may disagree with me here is my thinking...Nima was a young carefree girl who fell in love with Suresh, married  bore him three daughters and he left her for Tulika who bore him a son

Nima treated Suresh; Varun; Tulika & Sunita with civility through all those years and when Suresh & Tulika left they left behind Varun & Sunita to stay with Nima. Surely that speaks for it self the respect Nima feels for her ex-mother in law, Sunita

Now Nima is caught up in a marriage of convenience that she did not want to save a young boy who has bevome attached to her...no doubt when the dust and dirt settles and Krish recovers Nima & Virat will attempt to divorce but we know story will go down love angle eventually 

However this is what came to mind watching Nima's family faces as she danced without a care in the world...the look of a young adult who thinks what the hell is wrong with the mother or father making a fool of themselves ....yes this is Nima's avatar...the alcohol effect showed a different side of Nima that her family have never seen before.

See, Manya; Siya, Nari & Varun will go on yo have lives for themselves...so should Nima be condemned to a life of  servitude just because she is alone...for me no - she is now going to enter a different chapter - she can go through the door or walk away...I hope she chooses a new life because whether she stays or goes her values will not have changed neither will her love for her family 

All Puspha can see is Nima's status as a maid for over 20 years ...all Nima can see is that there was no job beneath her that she would not do in order to feed; clothe; shelter and educate her children...plus she treated Pushpas family with utmost respect all the years she was a maid.   

I hope Nima's family can see all that Nima has done for them after the storm settles and she is right Nima cant stay away from her family for long

Virat's face when he suddenly realises the impact of his fake marriage with Nima and now the consequences - see before it was all about what he wanted to do for Krish...but now he is suddenly realising that Nima has grown up children and his actions have consequences for Nima and himself .

I am really looking forward to seeing how Virat starts to handle this...he started this mess so now he has to deal with this..inbetween dealing with Gulshan, Mona, Priyal and of course trying to get Krish to speak again he will have to deal with Nima's family who surely will have little to like about him.  

The harder he professes to  get married to Priyal the more he will get drawn to  Nima who I feel will remain unaware of his feeling till very late 

Plus we have another new romance right under our noses ...did you all see?? Varun & Chinki...oh Mona, Mona, Mona, stop worrying about Priyal and start to see your new son in law..oh yes and he will bring your darling daughter to Nima's home in poorer part of city 😀😀😀 I can hardly wait for this comedy to start...these two young lovebirds will be sworn enemies but their love of food will unite them 😀😀😀            

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

https://youtu.be/0imPIJyKsQ4

How much happily Nima is introducing her daughters.. her lifelines ❤️😳

Let’s see how Virat digests Nima’s truth.. that she’s a mother of 3 grown up daughters. Will they get divorced because Nima was a servant at Goyenka family for 20 years or that she’s having grown up daughters? 🤔

I’m looking forward to Virat - Nima’s love story to start ❤️

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

knowing Iqbal khan s behaviour I don't think he will divorce her might promise her that after krish recovered he will let her go but don't think its going to happen and he will stand by her in every meter ,hope so .

ShanUlas thumbnail

https://youtu.be/0imPIJyKsQ4

How much happily Nima is introducing her daughters.. her lifelines ❤️😳

Let’s see how Virat digests Nima’s truth.. that she’s a mother of 3 grown up daughters. Will they get divorced because Nima was a servant at Goyenka family for 20 years or that she’s having grown up daughters? 🤔

I’m looking forward to Virat - Nima’s love story to start ❤️

Its Virats needs Nima and not other way round. Nima would happily divorce😆

Krish ne bana di jodi

Am happy.  Due to bhaang effect Nima is accepting everything so lightly, happily and proudly. She would do that anyways but bhaang gave that extra humour to it😎