Virat Nima have got married 🥳🥳 - Page 7

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

Nima BTS: Manya’s accident and Virat-Nima rush to hospital with Paras abandoning Krish’s Birthday party 

https://youtu.be/-7wwdEyAI9U

IMO, Krish might do something drastic seeing Nima running to her daughters only.. thinking that she doesn’t care about him..😕

Also, Virat doesn’t know that the 3 hags hate Krish.. only Virat’s elder brother cares for Krish..

Is this built up done to break Virat-Nima marriage? ðŸ¤”

I am just worried about Krish and wanna see how he accepts that he has three other siblings too. 

Virat Nima marraige is based on Krish. If he is not happy marraige makes no sense to me .

https://youtu.be/Y7cM1-Ca6os

Today’s episode.. Virat is happy that he’s gonna be a cool Nana ie maternal grandfather ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by ShanUlas

I am just worried about Krish and wanna see how he accepts that he has three other siblings too. 

Virat Nima marraige is based on Krish. If he is not happy marraige makes no sense to me .

@Shan, yes Krish seemed very upset by situtatuon but in all fairness he is a 10 year old boy who is attached emotionally to Nima & who is being played & used by the 3hags.  Once he recovers his voice he can sing like a canary to Virat though what good can that do?

Today was so so epi..Virat is really a man child...no thought of consequences..is ge really so dense not to realise that Nima was set up with intention of defaming her & Priyal paid cook to feed him laced ladoo so she could be found in comprising situation with Virat & she could have forced a divorce...if she has waited Virat would have divorced Nima anyway..not now

Anyway good Virat is ok with being a step dad & gradfather to be😀

Ahhh Siya, well the girl was always attached to Suresh because she had more time   but she knows Suresh decided to stay with Tulika in the end.

Regardless of whether Nima found herself married to Virat to help Krish..Nima is an adult & she would have resolved this situation by either staying  or leaving but ut would be her choice in the end...its too quick for me to judge because precaps can be misleading but if Siya will.continue to hold a grudge against Nima without letting her explain then she will find life tough later on because yes parents even cool hip young grannies to be can make rash decisions.

I hope tomorrow they show Siya angry for just a little while but eventually come to understand if not support Nima

As to Nima's language in dialogue sometime I feel she is telling the audience that God has given her a new pathway & family - I think Nima is telling us end story is new family - but lets see...long way to go😀😀😀  but who to get rid of first 3 hags; Gulshan the Great Step Granny or two witches oops also Puspha will be great granny  ...decisions decisions 🤔😛😛 

Originally posted by Wynn

@Shan, yes Krish seemed very upset by situtatuon but in all fairness he is a 10 year old boy who is attached emotionally to Nima & who is being played & used by the 3hags.  Once he recovers his voice he can sing like a canary to Virat though what good can that do?

Today was so so epi..Virat is really a man child...no thought of consequences..is ge really so dense not to realise that Nima was set up with intention of defaming her & Priyal paid cook to feed him laced ladoo so she could be found in comprising situation with Virat & she could have forced a divorce...if she has waited Virat would have divorced Nima anyway..not now

Anyway good Virat is ok with being a step dad & gradfather to be😀

Ahhh Siya, well the girl was always attached to Suresh because she had more time   but she knows Suresh decided to stay with Tulika in the end.

Regardless of whether Nima found herself married to Virat to help Krish..Nima is an adult & she would have resolved this situation by either staying  or leaving but ut would be her choice in the end...its too quick for me to judge because precaps can be misleading but if Siya will.continue to hold a grudge against Nima without letting her explain then she will find life tough later on because yes parents even cool hip young grannies to be can make rash decisions.

I hope tomorrow they show Siya angry for just a little while but eventually come to understand if not support Nima

As to Nima's language in dialogue sometime I feel she is telling the audience that God has given her a new pathway & family - I think Nima is telling us end story is new family - but lets see...long way to go😀😀😀  but who to get rid of first 3 hags; Gulshan the Great Step Granny or two witches oops also Puspha will be great granny  ...decisions decisions 🤔😛😛 

@bold agree

But then ye Nima hai...har jagah bappa ko le aati hai

Kal ko divorce hoga then she will say bappa yahi chahte hai...meri kismat me madat karna likha tha...maine ki ...ab jaane ka samay aa gaya😆

@bold agree

But then ye Nima hai...har jagah bappa ko le aati hai

Kal ko divorce hoga then she will say bappa yahi chahte hai...meri kismat me madat karna likha tha...maine ki ...ab jaane ka samay aa gaya😆

😂😂😂 

@Shan

Can you please make some predictions for Nima show like how you did in UD? ðŸ˜³

Will Krish show anger on Nima & Virat leading to divorce track? Will Nima get back her daughters?😆 Will Krish get cured? 🤔 Janne ke liye dekhye Nima Denzongpa at 10 pm. ðŸ˜†

😂😂😂 

@Shan

Can you please make some predictions for Nima show like how you did in UD? ðŸ˜³

Will Krish show anger on Nima & Virat leading to divorce track? Will Nima get back her daughters?😆 Will Krish get cured? 🤔 Janne ke liye dekhye Nima Denzongpa at 10 pm. ðŸ˜†

Itte isi qustion😆

Will Krish show anger on Nima & Virat leading to divorce track?

Not exactly.  Abhi two months no divorce track coming . Those three hags will try for sure but somehow Krish Nima will patch up.Virat gadha hai but he will always support Nima . Cool guy jo hai

Will Nima get back her daughters?smiley36

Siya natak karegi. But then she will mess herself with that cheater guy and daddy cool and Mumma fool will come yo save her.  Manya will be more understanding but she has her own messy sasural to deal with.

Will Krish get cured? 

Yes he will.  It will be some high point drama where Nima life will be in danger due to evil sisters.

Next two month it will be Nimas daughters making mess and Virat Nima getting caught in it Krish getting reality checkes. Krish will surely be hurt in beginning but slowly he will accept Manya and Siya.

Edited by ShanUlas - 2 years ago

Itte isi qustion😆

Not exactly.  Abhi two months no divorce track coming . Those three hags will try for sure but somehow Krish Nima will patch up.Virat gadha hai but he will always support Nima . Cool guy jo hai

Siya natak karegi. But then she will mess herself with that cheater guy and daddy cool and Mumma fool will come yo save her.  Manya will be more understanding but she has her own messy sasural to deal with.

Will Krish get cured? 

Yes he will.  It will be some high point drama where Nima life will be in danger due to evil sisters.

Next two month it will be Nimas daughters making mess and Virat Nima getting caught in it Krish getting reality checkes. Krish will surely be hurt in beginning but slowly he will accept Manya and Siya.

@Shan, good predictions - lets see how it pans out  

Itte isi qustion😆

Will Krish get cured? 

Nima and her family confrontation.. very well done ðŸ˜†

Siya is in a way right and doing drama of not accepting Nima’s convenience wedding and she isn’t accepting her mother Nima at all. 

Manya might loose her baby due to finding out about Mahendra.. 🙄 Will Paras & Goenka family throw her out?

Nima is facing issues as Krish getting manipulated to think Nima and Virat are enjoying w/o him 🙄 Even though Krish is 10 yo, he needs to understand that Virat or Nima can’t babysit him 24*7. 

It’s becoming tad repetitive with Nima or her daughter facing issues and they can’t even share with each other 

thanks for sharing but who is Mahindra please ? yes I can understand siya children no mater how they are grown up but never wants to share their parents but Krish never had a smooth life because of 3 whitches so we can expect it from his side the poor child is having such a bad experiences at very young age .

Nima and her family confrontation.. very well done ðŸ˜†

Siya is in a way right and doing drama of not accepting Nima’s convenience wedding and she isn’t accepting her mother Nima at all. 

Manya might loose her baby due to finding out about Mahendra.. 🙄 Will Paras & Goenka family throw her out?

Nima is facing issues as Krish getting manipulated to think Nima and Virat are enjoying w/o him 🙄 Even though Krish is 10 yo, he needs to understand that Virat or Nima can’t babysit him 24*7. 

It’s becoming tad repetitive with Nima or her daughter facing issues and they can’t even share with each other 

@bold What is this story ? Give a jist. Recently started so am missing this track