Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Today’s episode was ok but precap was 😲😆

Virat - Krish take Nima to a beautician ie beauty parlour and transform her into a modern look 😲🤪

Nima ( in makeover look ) - Krish walking on road and Paras’s Dadi is going in car and sees Nima and is shocked 😵😆

Why did Nima agree to this? Shouldn’t she be concerned about revealing the truth of her marriage to her MIL and her daughters? 😕🤪

Okk just watched.epi. I am not happy about Virat's double standards  - its good he stood up for Nima & declared she was his wife to all at party.  

We all know this is a marriage of convenience & as far as Nima is concerned she had no say in it. Ok Virat has apologised and asked her to help Krish recover to which she has agreed 

Virat thinks himself in love with Pryal- that's ok. When Krish recovers he can ask Nima for a divorce & go marry Priyal

He wants to declare to the world that Nima is his wife in order not to bring dishonour on her - that's fine too 

What's not fine by me is teaching Krish double standards.  By all means divorce Nima when Krish recovers but dont have the three hags staying in ths house and dont be hugging Priyal in front of Nima or Krish ; regardless of who initiates a hug its disrespectful to both Nima & Krish. 

Put Priyal & Mona in guesthouse or hotel and go spend time with them if that's the case because there is no point in announcing to the world a sham marriage...🤬  because there is neither honour or saving of face here

As to Nima; yes it would have been better of she told her family before the makeover because they might have understood why she is agreeing to help Krish but now that Manya's motherinlaw has seen Nima she wont waste a minute telling Manya who will tell Siya and Sunita - Sunita is Nima's ex-motherinlaw so Nima is not betraying Suresh.  Suresh divorced Nima when Nari was born & Nima worked hard to bring up the three girls on her own & still was respectful to Sunita and Suresh no matter how badly they treated her esp Sunita,  no  matter how badly she treated her and her grandchildren

But my guess is if the news gets to them before Nima announces it herself to them they will jump to incorrect conclusions and not support her at first.

Anyway that all makes for good tv viewing

Right now Nima looks drop dead gorgeous after makeover -  No wonder Virat looked with open mouth...hmmm wait till the three hags see her esp Priyal....letting Nima go is not going to be easy 

I think Virat will fall for Nima first...that should be hilarious to watch    

Edited by Wynn - 2 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wynn

Okk just watched.epi. I am not happy about Virat's double standards  - its good he stood up for Nima & declared she was his wife to all at party.  

We all know this is a marriage of convenience & as far as Nima is concerned she had no say in it. Ok Virat has apologised and asked her to help Krish recover to which she has agreed 

Virat thinks himself in love with Pryal- that's ok. When Krish recovers he can ask Nima for a divorce & go marry Priyal

He wants to declare to the world that Nima is his wife in order not to bring dishonour on her - that's fine too 

What's not fine by me is teaching Krish double standards.  By all means divorce Nima when Krish recovers but dont have the three hags staying in ths house and dont be hugging Priyal in front of Nima or Krish ; regardless of who initiates a hug its disrespectful to both Nima & Krish. 

Put Priyal & Mona in guesthouse or hotel and go spend time with them if that's the case because there is no point in announcing to the world a sham marriage...🤬  because there is neither honour or saving of face here

As to Nima; yes it would have been better of she told her family before the makeover because they might have understood why she is agreeing to help Krish but now that Manya's motherinlaw has seen Nima she wont waste a minute telling Manya who will tell Siya and Sunita - Sunita is Nima's ex-motherinlaw so Nima is not betraying Suresh.  Suresh divorced Nima when Nari was born & Nima worked hard to bring up the three girls on her own & still was respectful to Sunita and Suresh no matter how badly they treated her esp Sunita,  no  matter how badly she treated her and her grandchildren

But my guess is if the news gets to them before Nima announces it herself to them they will jump to incorrect conclusions and not support her at first.

Anyway that all makes for good tv viewing

Right now Nima looks drop dead gorgeous after makeover -  No wonder Virat looked with open mouth...hmmm wait till the three hags see her esp Priyal....letting Nima go is not going to be easy 

I think Virat will fall for Nima first...that should be hilarious to watch    

Today’s episode.. I have no words for it. 

Extremely boring except for Nima makeover part and the 3 hags and Paras’s Dadi getting shocked seeing Nima like this. 

I take it that makers want to create more Tamasha and Bezatti of Nima and her daughters once the truth is out in front of rich people in the society. 😵

But, Nima owes the truth to her family.. they should know it from her rather than public announcement of this convenience marriage 😡

And why is Nima not going to her house? She should ideally be spending time with Siya given that she’s soon gonna get married or engaged to Mayank. 

Can’t wait to see Virat falling in love with Nima ❤️

Precap: Holi party of Virat.. let’s see how Kulasekara happen of this marriage 

Also, why is Nima all happy with this makeover? 😕 Has she forgotten that she’s now a 40 yo woman, a mother of 3 gown up daughters? She’s now dressed up as goddess while her family is wearing poor clothes.. 🤔

I’m damn sure none of her family members will support her in this. Nima needs a huge shock in order to come out of this hangover and understand the reality that this marriage is of pretence only. 

She needs to concentrate on her family..

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 2 years ago
Wynn thumbnail

Today’s episode.. I have no words for it. 

Extremely boring except for Nima makeover part and the 3 hags and Paras’s Dadi getting shocked seeing Nima like this. 

I take it that makers want to create more Tamasha and Bezatti of Nima and her daughters once the truth is out in front of rich people in the society. 😵

But, Nima owes the truth to her family.. they should know it from her rather than public announcement of this convenience marriage 😡

And why is Nima not going to her house? She should ideally be spending time with Siya given that she’s soon gonna get married or engaged to Mayank. 

Can’t wait to see Virat falling in love with Nima ❤️

Precap: Holi party of Virat.. let’s see how Kulasekara happen of this marriage 

Also, why is Nima all happy with this makeover? 😕 Has she forgotten that she’s now a 40 yo woman, a mother of 3 gown up daughters? She’s now dressed up as goddess while her family is wearing poor clothes.. 🤔

I’m damn sure none of her family members will support her in this. Nima needs a huge shock in order to come out of this hangover and understand the reality that this marriage is of pretence only. 

She needs to concentrate on her family..

Haha; @,Swetha actually I like Nima's makeover. See the problem with Nima's character flaw is that production house  chose an actress younger than her tv daughters and in tv casting they did not age Nima or replace her with an older actress as the show showed her to be a young mother to being a mother of three daughters over 18 years but they never showed Nima ageing- I don't want to be accused of being an ageist here but you hopefully can see where I am coming from.      

Now for purposes of makeover they cant make her older so what they have done is make her appear as herself. She has more or less been shown wearing braids since she got married, this is a great hairstyle for her😀 

I dont think Nima has forgotten she is a mother & soon to be grandmother - she is definitely glam grandmother to be😀  her character was very uncomfortable with makeover whereas Krish & Virat typical male reaction - like father - like son. Nima has never spent money on herself - her whole focus was a workaholic putting food on table,  paying rent & providing an education for her children...  Siya earns enough to buy better clothes for herself is she wants - but that is maybe why Virat commented on Nima wearing same wardrobe.

Nima did not want make over but our little cutie is so sweet..the faces he and Virat made to persuade her ; you can see the father & son duo will keep doing this to get charm offensive when the want Nima to be mollified  in future 

The best scene for me was Virat's open mouth & Mona  not recognising Nima. For the 1st time just for 1 min Virat saw her as someone other than Krish's nanny😀 - still a long way to go 

Now three hags have met two witches - poor Nima's life is never going to be the same...

First Puspha has a grandson who has married a maid's daughter - Manya and Virat's mother is despairing that her spn has married the nanny - so both families will now be interrelated distantly through Nima's and Manya's marriage 😀 very very clever plot line 😀 I did not see that coming 

Now Nima's plans for telling her family about the  sham marriage are going to blow up in smoke because though Virat has invited Sunita and Siya & Varun to Holi celebrations   on the other hand Virat's mother has invited Puspha & her family to the party where Nima's marriage will be announced  

To be fair Nima wanted to go home to tell her family in person but Sunita and Siya dud not let her come home 

@ Swetha this is going to go very very badly for Nima, first the three hags hate her as do Puspha, Dinesh and Rani because Nima was their maid whose daughter married into their family & they see Manya as below their status as do the three hags so they have something in common at least.

Nima's family is not going to understand at all.  Lets see how this is resolved  

Best lines for me today werw:

Pushpa &  Gulshsan - God has united us - I am sure there is a connection with both families

Nima to Priyal - Mam - your Queen has fallen - indeed it has; the new Rani has arrived😀

Edited by Wynn - 2 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I really feel bad for Nima yes some peoples have no luck in their life ,although I have full faith in Virat and Krish baby but lets see what happens.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Tomorrow’s precap: 

Nima’s daughters saw her as a married woman 😆

Let’s see how much brickbats aka insults Nima gets for this sham marriage 😕 

This glam makeover will make it look like she has trapped a rich guy like Virat whereas reality is this was a forced wedding which she later on agreed to for Krish’s sake 

Will Manya and Siya get insulted too? 3 hags and 2 witches won’t spare a thought for Nima’s daughters also.. I think Nima and her daughters will get insulted right royally in public.. 

Nima’s daughters might see her romance with Virat in the party like a coy bride and later show their anger at her for hiding such a big truth and for forgetting them for Krish 

https://youtu.be/kAk_LhEI5Ys

How can Nima be thick as a rock? Can’t she see she has sidelined her own flesh and blood ie daughters for an outsider 8 yo boy Krish 

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 2 years ago
Wynn thumbnail

Tomorrow’s precap: 

Nima’s daughters saw her as a married woman 😆

Let’s see how much brickbats aka insults Nima gets for this sham marriage 😕 

This glam makeover will make it look like she has trapped a rich guy like Virat whereas reality is this was a forced wedding which she later on agreed to for Krish’s sake 

Will Manya and Siya get insulted too? 3 hags and 2 witches won’t spare a thought for Nima’s daughters also.. I think Nima and her daughters will get insulted right royally in public.. 

Nima’s daughters might see her romance with Virat in the party like a coy bride and later show their anger at her for hiding such a big truth and for forgetting them for Krish 

https://youtu.be/kAk_LhEI5Ys

How can Nima be thick as a rock? Can’t she see she has sidelined her own flesh and blood ie daughters for an outsider 8 yo boy Krish 

@ ahhh tv dramas, they always show us what we dont want.  @Swetha, this drama will go on till Fri, Nima & daughters sure to be royally insulted now; but poor Nima is going to get the worst of it from her family who will certainly now not understand.

Luckily for me I am hardened colours tv viewer so we more or less know what is going to happen is not going to be in Nima's favour 

However one thing is sure for me, she deserves to have a nice life of her own after Suresh deserted her for Tulika.  She has done everything possible for her children. 

Manya made her own life outside of Nima's watch and is now pregnant  & married, ( though they dont focus on pregnancy now as much, have you noticed?)

Siya drama is yet to come as at the last moment the secret with Manyak & Kanchan will come out - Kanchan will get divorced & Siya will marry Shiv or it could be that Siya marries Manyak & then the truth comes out & eventually she will end up with Shiv 

Nari is written out of show for now

So yes Nima's intention to help Krish has backfired badly but I dont see it as side lining her children in favour  of Krish. 

At that point Nima and Virat thought Krish was going to die so she felt emotionally trapped by his request...yeah she could have said no...but its tv drama😀

Manya, Siya & Nari will.go onto lead their lives so the way I see it Nima has opened the door to a newlife - maybe not in the way she had hoped but as she said she does not quite know in what way she has a connection with Krish but from the way I see it, Krish has already selected her as his new mother 

Now by the time he recovers I think Mona & Priyal will reveal to him he is adopted thus  leading to another set back it will be difficult for Nima to leave...by then I think Virat will have fallen for her but I dont think Nima will acknowledge feelings for him

We have a long way to go but I dont see this show as going on for a year...I suppose it depends on ratings    

Wynn thumbnail
Originally posted by: kooki07

I really feel bad for Nima yes some peoples have no luck in their life ,although I have full faith in Virat and Krish baby but lets see what happens.

I agree; father & son will work together to keep Nima. Krish cutie is quite astute...well someone has to be 😀😀 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wynn

@ ahhh tv dramas, they always show us what we dont want.  @Swetha, this drama will go on till Fri, Nima & daughters sure to be royally insulted now; but poor Nima is going to get the worst of it from her family who will certainly now not understand.

Luckily for me I am hardened colours tv viewer so we more or less know what is going to happen is not going to be in Nima's favour 

However one thing is sure for me, she deserves to have a nice life of her own after Suresh deserted her for Tulika.  She has done everything possible for her children. 

Manya made her own life outside of Nima's watch and is now pregnant  & married, ( though they dont focus on pregnancy now as much, have you noticed?)

Siya drama is yet to come as at the last moment the secret with Manyak & Kanchan will come out - Kanchan will get divorced & Siya will marry Shiv or it could be that Siya marries Manyak & then the truth comes out & eventually she will end up with Shiv 

Nari is written out of show for now

So yes Nima's intention to help Krish has backfired badly but I dont see it as side lining her children in favour  of Krish. 

At that point Nima and Virat thought Krish was going to die so she felt emotionally trapped by his request...yeah she could have said no...but its tv drama😀

Manya, Siya & Nari will.go onto lead their lives so the way I see it Nima has opened the door to a newlife - maybe not in the way she had hoped but as she said she does not quite know in what way she has a connection with Krish but from the way I see it, Krish has already selected her as his new mother 

Now by the time he recovers I think Mona & Priyal will reveal to him he is adopted thus  leading to another set back it will be difficult for Nima to leave...by then I think Virat will have fallen for her but I dont think Nima will acknowledge feelings for him

We have a long way to go but I dont see this show as going on for a year...I suppose it depends on ratings    

You’re full of positivity ❤️❤️ 

There was a time when I used to watch Ekta Kapoor serials back in the day after school, but I left them once they got over and I consciously choose to watch good subtle content over the years like Gulaal, Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha, Dhadkan, etc ie limited series show which doesn’t have much melodrama. 

I got hooked to this show due to Iqbal but I’m not used to this melodrama.. 😆 I guess, I’ll just skim and fast forward the episodes for few days. 

Can’t tolerate drama wherein insults are heaped on Female Leads 🤡

Today’s episode trailer: Nima’s daughter getting shocked seeing her modern look 

https://youtu.be/a1CA86G5BzE

I don’t have a problem with Nima’s new look per se but it would have been better if all this had been done taking her family into confidence.. 

Now, thanks to Nima, her daughters will be insulted even more due to her actions. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

https://youtu.be/m9zRB2tetrU

Nima hs spiked drink due to Mona’s Ploy. 😡🤢

Nima won’t recognise her family I think. 😭 All will get royalty insulted due to this convenience wedding 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

thanks foer sharing the video link but felling so bad for Nima