Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

why would she have a miscarriage just for knowing about someone else's reality ,if she falls or slips it makes a sense and he is not her closed one or relative ?

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

@bold What is this story ? Give a jist. Recently started so am missing this track

In Goenka house, those 2 old witches who happen to Paras’s grandmother and grand aunt did engagement of Paras’s sister Babita with Mahendra ( who’s very much older to Babita and Manya ) w/o Paras or Manya’s knowledge. 

When Paras and Manya found out, they met Mahendra too who had come visiting to Goyenka house to meet everyone. 

Manya tries to ask Babita if she’s pressurised, Babita answer no and then Paras fights with Manya saying she’s trying to create problems in Babita’s marriage. If all are happy, then why is Manya trying to find out if any problem is there or not. 

Maybe, those 2 witches know the truth about Mahendra but are desperate to get Babita married as she isn’t getting a groom due to Paras ditching his rich fiancée to marry Manya at a temple. 

In today’s episode, Manya had gone to hospital for sonography checkup all alone and she happens to see Mahendra with his wife and his kids. 

Let’s see how makers will take this track ahead along with Manya’s pregnancy.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

I think Daddy cool Virat might end up saving Manya and/or Siya’s life and this might lead the girls to forgive and bond with Virat. Nima might feel indebted to Virat for saving her daughters and same way.. Virat feels gratitude towards Nima for helping Krish recover. 

How will this love story b/w Virat Nima start in first place when those 3 hags and 2 witches are hovering over them in background? ðŸ˜•

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Precap: Next week.. 

https://youtu.be/5FuKY-7Z2Ro

Nima looks beautiful post makeover 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Drama started in Nima related to her kids.. 

1. Siya meets Virat Nima Krish at bank and behaves rudely with her mother Nima. Virat says give her time.. she’ll come around. ðŸ˜² ( Why? Siya is free to have her opinion no? She’s no where obliged to like this marriage of her mother which can break anytime... ) 

2. Manya leaves Goyenka house as no one believes her about Mahendra being married man with kids. Gets into accident due to Virat GF Priyal. As usual, no one knows about this truth yet..  Manya is gravely injured.. in hospital getting operated. ( Moi thinks she’ll lose her child.  ) 

Can’t tolerate watching Nima or Manya facing problems at her in-laws house with utmost patience.. ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Drama started in Nima related to her kids.. 

1. Siya meets Virat Nima Krish at bank and behaves rudely with her mother Nima. Virat says give her time.. she’ll come around. ðŸ˜² ( Why? Siya is free to have her opinion no? She’s no where obliged to like this marriage of her mother which can break anytime... ) 

2. Manya leaves Goyenka house as no one believes her about Mahendra being married man with kids. Gets into accident due to Virat GF Priyal. As usual, no one knows about this truth yet..  Manya is gravely injured.. in hospital getting operated. ( Moi thinks she’ll lose her child.  ) 

Can’t tolerate watching Nima or Manya facing problems at her in-laws house with utmost patience.. ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

Am not watching Nima regularly, just catch up to short clips on youtube now and then. As u know UD is giving me hairfall and high BP already🤣

Sala in laws hote hi kameene hai.....i have hardly heard anybody happy with their in laws incase they are living together😆.

Here story is way worst as Nima and Manya have a gold digger tag on them.

I am not taking Nima Virat marraige seriously and that's why i think it will survive everything and they will become cool Nani nana to their grand kids and Krish will become normal too. 

Regarding Siya as i said she will mess up and once Nima Viraat save her , she will accept them but not before that.

Nari well she is already written off. Poor thing....btw i like her insta reels yaar😆

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Am not watching Nima regularly, just catch up to short clips on youtube now and then. As u know UD is giving me hairfall and high BP already🤣

Sala in laws hote hi kameene hai.....i have hardly heard anybody happy with their in laws incase they are living together😆.

Here story is way worst as Nima and Manya have a gold digger tag on them.

I am not taking Nima Virat marraige seriously and that's why i think it will survive everything and they will become cool Nani nana to their grand kids and Krish will become normal too. 

Regarding Siya as i said she will mess up and once Nima Viraat save her , she will accept them but not before that.

Nari well she is already written off. Poor thing....btw i like her insta reels yaar😆

Good epi todat the drama of hit & run accident contrasted well with 1 hag being involved & now Mona & Priyal covering their track...of course in the meantime they will trick Krish once again into believing everyone he loves leaves him. At least one hag - Gulshan has gone.  Alok needs to learn to stand up to Mona

Then will be drama of Goenka family somehow making it that Manya is at fault

Hope Manya does not lose baby...& her memory else how else is Priyal going to get found out??

Drama; drama😀      

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

yes I think Maniya is too much why she have to interferes so much that even the people who have been sporting her are fedd up by her behaviour . I don't know their back story but these girls had been going through the inferiority complex now they are educated and doing the jobs so they don't want to bow down to anyone .I like Nima and of course virat ,taking about these brothers Ithink their father might be giving up infant of Gulshan for some reason and the son must have learned it from him and those sisters are just using the mother in law .

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

I found it a depressing episode with too much drama smiley26

Manya has lost a lot of blood and Doctor says we can save either the mother or the child. Nima says to save the mother as they can have kid later on.. whereas Dadi says to save her grandson. smiley39 Doc says Manya has bleeding in uterus and they’ll have to remove it. She can never become a mother. smiley18

Surgery done and Manya is out of danger but no child at all. Nima tried to console her. smiley19

On Virat’s order to commissioner, police arrives to take Manya’s statement. Paras and Nima ask them not to trouble Manya right now when she’s just recovering from her injuries.. Manya stops them and says I’ll give statement and she wants to punish whoever killed her child. Paras and Nima look on. 

Virat’s mother ruins Krish’s BDay by taking badly.. smiley11 Mona and Priyal are plotting regarding how to separate Krish from Virat’s life. 

Once truth is out regarding this hit and run accident done by Priyal.. will Virat support his gf or Nima? smiley24 Will they get divorced? smiley5

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 2 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Even this production house is exactly the rest. 🤡 It’s rinse wash and repeat formula for them also. ðŸ˜¡

Nima has 3 daughters and Suresh left her for Tullika on his mother’s orders to sire a son w/o divorcing Nima and he did eventually have a son Varun through Tullika despite being married to Nima. ðŸ˜¡ Suresh Nima did eventually get divorced before 20 year leap. 

Now, Manya is in same problem albeit slightly different in the sense she doesn’t have kids. I’m damn sure..future track will be that the two witches in Goyenka house will definitely try to get Paras married again in order to sire a grandson. 

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 2 years ago