Pravisht 🥳🥳🥳 - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by RTDeewani

Haan, so toh hai. Aaj bhi Anirudh ke moh maya se ubari nahin mei☺️☺️

Kaise rokun iss dil ko❤️❤️

matt roko☺️Okay I should stop,Pravisht mujhse chota hai,I shouldn't be saying all this🤣

Seen this in twitter. Thanks for tagging Azra. He is looking so adorable. Don't know how much more do we have to wait for his promo. Aur 9 days mein toh shayad show hi start ho jaaye. Pata nahi yeh log 2nd promo kab denge. 

Originally posted by RTDeewani

Thanks for tagging Azra.

Yeh Dekho ek aur BTS....🥳🥳

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbAJOewPFYv/?utm_medium=copy_link

Jahaan Dekho sirf ladkiyon ki hi gera rehti hai Mishra ji ke pass......☺️☺️

Naam toh Krishna hona chahiye tha🤣

Woh toh woh hain hi. Kishan Kanhaiya. Seen some pics in IG. he was surrounded with girls only. kalyug ka Kanha. 😆

Originally posted by Nandini25

Seen this in twitter. Thanks for tagging Azra. He is looking so adorable. Don't know how much more do we have to wait for his promo. Aur 9 days mein toh shayad show hi start ho jaaye. Pata nahi yeh log 2nd promo kab denge. 

Mujhe lag raha hai promo nahin denge, like they'll introduce him directly in the episode, because the ML being mentally unstable is the USP of the show,they won't reveal it soon I think!!😆

Edited by ItsmeAzra - 2 years ago
Originally posted by ItsmeAzra

Mujhe lag raha hai promo nahin denge, like they'll introduce him directly in the episode, because the ML being mentally unstable is the USP of the show,they won't reveal it soon I think!!😆

Well, the way things are going, I am starting to think that you are right. 😆

Samajh aa rha hai why Anchal chose not to take this show... After Vashma and Bondita, Banni would have ended up typecasting her in a particular role... But Banni is pretty intriguing as well... ❤️❤️

Originally posted by Ashley_m

Samajh aa rha hai why Anchal chose not to take this show... After Vashma and Bondita, Banni would have ended up typecasting her in a particular role... But Banni is pretty intriguing as well... ❤️❤️

yes she would have been stereotyped as the bold fierce girl😆But Banni's character has substance,wahaan toh voh Praineet sirf roti rehti hai🤣She's so annoying 

Yeah !!! Naya promo 😃

Par phir pravisht nahi 😑