Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: aishapl013

Yeah I did watch Hotel Del Luna all due to the lead but I was in awe with the Cinematography n the fashion β€οΈ

Trust me I've watched plenty some were regrets only cuz they had sad ending n I felt so bad that I wouldn't skip to the next part. I love them cuz they are finite series, no necessary drama. I saw this is my first life which sort of had this roommates turned married couple but completely different from urs.

Well, I'll stop now or else I could go on n on with the no.of series I've watched🀣

But do continue writing 

I loved Hotel Del Luna's fashion. Jang Man-wol was so stylish. She was an awesome female lead both vulnerable yet vindictive πŸ˜†

iheartChai thumbnail
Originally posted by: MinervaMcG

Thanks for the tag...unexpected surprise, what a lovely long surprise it was! Really loved the concept and the way the whole chapter turned out to be..especially fida over the photo shoot scene...🀩🀩😍😍 eagerly waiting for the next chapter...

Thank you so much for taking the time to post πŸ€— I am so happy you are enjoying this concept. The photoshoot was fun to write. Hope to post the next part soon.

iheartChai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zenab78

Finally I'm done reading this 

This is interesting... They are faking to be married couple to get the flat and I hope their families don't plan to drop there and they end up getting actually married 

I enjoyed reading this... They seem to be getting comfortable with each other and that's good 

Thank you for tagging Grace smiley31

Continue soon 

Hi Zenab, yes this concept is different. Just having fun with what if. I wanted a piece focusing on just Abhira without all the family and sibling drama πŸ˜†

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I rarely read fanfics due to time constraint but managed to bump into this one and I'm glad I read it.

At first I was simply reading because your writing style is easy to follow. You have a good way with words in that I can picture their exact expressions. I like that you do describe their facial expressions rather than just quote their dialogues.

Also, I have never seen K drama but may have to start watching them hey. I'm a sucker for such romances where the leads are forced by circumstances to be together and then love evolves. I think its more exciting to see two strangers become lovers.

Loved the photoshoot scene and their banter.

Please tag me if possible as I will miss the next chapter otherwise. I'll try to keep an eye out if not. 

iheartChai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Silveraliax

I rarely read fanfics due to time constraint but managed to bump into this one and I'm glad I read it.

At first I was simply reading because your writing style is easy to follow. You have a good way with words in that I can picture their exact expressions. I like that you do describe their facial expressions rather than just quote their dialogues.

Also, I have never seen K drama but may have to start watching them hey. I'm a sucker for such romances where the leads are forced by circumstances to be together and then love evolves. I think its more exciting to see two strangers become lovers.

Loved the photoshoot scene and their banter.

Please tag me if possible as I will miss the next chapter otherwise. I'll try to keep an eye out if not. 

Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to comment. And thank you for the compliment on my writing style. I am glad you enjoyed this concept.  I'll will tag you the next time I update.

Yes it's almost a K Drama troupe the whole contract marriage or contract something or another πŸ˜† that forces the leads together. 

Edited by iheartChai - 2 years ago
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanks for the tag!

Its as amazing as always!

iheartChai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal

thanks for the tag!

Its as amazing as always!