Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Chocru

So rare to read goss on south, keep it flowing y'all, very interesting 😆

I am from south.. so ask what you want to know, i will try best to entertain you 😆

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

So rare to read goss on south, keep it flowing y'all, very interesting 😆

There is a lot of it, actually much much worse than BW can ever fathom. That’s why it’s funny to see all this sudden glorification of the south Industry like as if they were doodh ka dhula. I mean, ask us! 🤣

Edited by catchmeifucan - 2 years ago
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh that's nice..

I love Vijay / shalini..the best duo for me 

Vijay/ Simran

Maheshbabu with Trisha as well

And ofcourse ram cheran/ Jamal

Above everyone I love Prabhas with Anushka🤗🤗😍😍..

Vikram with jyo 

Surya with jyo/ Boomika

Srikanth with Sneha 

Jayamravi with Asin/ genelia..

There were few cute short term pairs 

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

There is a lot of it, actually much much worse than BW can ever fathom. That’s why it’s funny to see all this sudden glorification of the south Industry like as if they were doodh ka dhula. I mean, ask us! 🤣

yes..south is bundle of talent I agree.,but everything is under the bed 😂

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail

Actually telugu industry is more or less Bollywood like! But tamil industry is different. There is nepotism in Tamil,but u cant grow or even promoted if ur nothing.Anyone can become a hero in Tamil just talent is needed..No will write you off! No one will gang ban you! No groupism .eg: Santhanam,sivakarthikeyan to Kavin,pugazh etc etc..

For female actors .,there was this big cast couching right from PR to producer to CM,MLA's,MP's .everyone invite them to bed..there are tons of stories ( from sarojadevi to Nayantara)..but now as new young directors and producers are handling it differently .,no cast couching just it's a project with team work..like Nelson,PA Ranjith etc etc..just Good work.good cinema..this group is changing the scenario a little..eg : girls like Priyanka mohan..

There are people like Dhanush ,Aniruth  who goes out with everyone and have fun and girls too join them for fun...

The problem with Bollywood is " loosing thier ground" ..making films for those A audience who live a life which we all really dont experience. But south they make movies based on thier Nativity. 

Chocru thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

I am from south.. so ask what you want to know, i will try best to entertain you smiley36

Ok you two. I'm all ears. Dish it out. All Tollywood bigwigs and something shocking about them, please. (Other than their caste n dynasty madness). 

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ok you two. I'm all ears. Dish it out. All Tollywood bigwigs and something shocking about them, please. (Other than their caste n dynasty madness). 

It is hard to tell everything.. you need to make a choose and ask about whom you want to know.. 

I will tell what i know 😆

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Its the 1st time I am hearing about vikram jyothika.Simran says that she was devoted to rajusundaram n didnt even consider kamal as her friend.She says that she was always open about her relationship,then why should she hide her relationship with kamal if she had.She says that because of this media cooked up story,rajusundaram misunderstood her and left her n she was very upset.

Vikram and Jyothi is hard for me to believe because as far as i know Vikram is devoted to his wife who is a nurse bought him back from disability after his fatal accident. Are you sure about Vikram and Jyothika? Or is it Vijay and jyothika having a fling? Vikram and Surya rivalry is professional as far as i know.

Simran is one of my fav.. and i am happy for her, she is happily settled. I was worried when she got involved with kamalhassan for a short period. He is not worth it. 

jasminerahul thumbnail

Even I have not heard about vijay sanghavi. But they were popular.Who was prashant's first co star?There was a rumour that prashant remained unmarried for a long time as he was deeply affected by love failure. People even said that pain was evident in his eyes.In the news paper it was written that after pregnancy only they came to know that prashant's wife was already married before.That time the girl said she didn't hide it purposefully.Then she also filed a case against his dad who harassed her for dowry.his career also went down.I can't believe that the actor who had a good career has no career now.

Sanghavi is now married and left the industry ... 

Sanghavi and Vijay is news to me 😲

I donot know about Vijay but remember actor Prashanth (jeans movie actor) his life was really spoiler by his father greed. Prashanth was in love with his first film costar but his father put an end to it then later handled all his money affairs and even marriage also. The girl created alot of issues for prashanth after marriage and heard she made his life a hell.. poor guy.

jasminerahul thumbnail

2 years back there was a rumour that prabhas kajal will get married amidst all pranushka rumours.but the rumour ended fast.kajal too got married. Some were saying that prabhas illeana have dated.when they broke up illeana was depressed for a long time.But anyways all rumours about prabhas are with anushka.Prabhas is more closer to anu also.so i feel he was never that close to kajal or illeana.

Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

Actually I heard Kajal ended things with him...u could see her in all his birthday videos celebrated from his farm house.she even gave a interview mentioning that she felt caged or something in a relationship and doesnt want to continue. I think the only person Prabhas involved romantically was Kajal...other than that every thing was a rumour.