Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri

mega family is big mess latest heard lavanya tripathi is dating varun tej she was in his sis wedding and many family functions also 

I donot know but Lavanya is close friend of Varun tej sister .. even Ritu Varma also... both went to her marriage as three are best friends 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

In Ajith case, he is completely outsider and his family has no influence on him where Shalini , she is not interested in movies but her father forced her and her sister to act. When Ajith proposed, she joined for it and got married 

Surya and Jyothi are the ideal pair who fought for their love. They fell in love in first movie... when surya father put an end to it. They kept quiet and concentrated on career... when surya is in good position, he went and married Jyothika.

I used to have a major crush on Ajith. ☺️ 😆 His and Shalini’s love story, their subsequent marriage and their married life+ children is stuff made for one of those gooey pyar mohabbat wale movies. ☺️ 

CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Is it.. I think Karthik is already married before he joined movies..

No he debuted in 2007 with paruthiveeran. He got married in 2011 and his film with tamannah came around 2010 ig awara

PD_forums thumbnail

No he debuted in 2007 with paruthiveeran. He got married in 2011 and his film with tamannah came around 2010 ig awara

Oh ok them .. in some interview long back, maybe Tamannaah was talking about Karthik only.. that she once loved some deeply but he betrayed her and she lost faith in love. 

I thought it happened before she joined the movies.. maybe she was talking about Karthik only.

Edited by -PD- - 2 years ago
CholeKulche thumbnail

In Ajith case, he is completely outsider and his family has no influence on him where Shalini , she is not interested in movies but her father forced her and her sister to act. When Ajith proposed, she joined for it and got married 

Surya and Jyothi are the ideal pair who fought for their love. They fell in love in first movie... when surya father put an end to it. They kept quiet and concentrated on career... when surya is in good position, he went and married Jyothika.

Did not knew about shalini family forcing her maybe true all her siblings were into movies as child artists right maybe family really forced them down even shamili is not doing films she was so popular in 90s as child artist

True about suriya jyo they were firm about their love and at last got married they are really ideal couple *touchwood*❤️

CholeKulche thumbnail

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

I used to have a major crush on Ajith. ☺️ 😆 His and Shalini’s love story, their subsequent marriage and their married life+ children is stuff made for one of those gooey pyar mohabbat wale movies. ☺️ 

I was one of them who thought madhavan and shalini were real pair their chemistry was so real in alaipayuthey/sakhi that i was madly in love with them when was kid 🤣

But ajith shalini really are cute both are very private about their lives and god damn their kids are so cute ❤️

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I was one of them who thought madhavan and shalini were real pair their chemistry was so real in alaipayuthey/sakhi that i was madly in love with them when was kid 🤣

But ajith shalini really are cute both are very private about their lives and god damn their kids are so cute ❤️

Same! 😆 I was a bit shocked about Shalini and Ajith but anything is maaf with Ajith, my crush on him was that huge!☺️ I even learned Tamil, just so that I can watch his Tamil straight movies instead of the dubbed versions. 😆

I still have a soft corner for both Ajith and Madhavan- my two ultimate childhood movie crushes. ☺️

Edited by catchmeifucan - 2 years ago
CholeKulche thumbnail

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

Same! 😆 I was a bit shocked about Shalini and Ajith but anything is maaf with Ajith, my crush on him was that huge!☺️ I even learned Tamil, just so that I can watch his Tamil straight movies instead of the dubbed versions. 😆

I still have a soft corner for both Ajith and Madhavan- my two ultimate childhood movie crushes. ☺️

awww 90s & 2000s madhavan and ajith were something else❤️

My childhood crush from kolly would be suriya though him in gajini ,kakka kakka and suriya s/o krishnan went crazy back then 

PD_forums thumbnail

Madhavan all time 

PD_forums thumbnail

I read somewhere that this movie will record first Indian film to record loss of 100+ crores in theatre release 😒

Unfortunate and bad news for Prabhas 😭