Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: -PD-

I donot believe about prabhas and Anu .. Ileana is sure shot rumour only... only believable is Kajal rumour. But I know one strong rumour about Prabhas which I donot want to disclose here. PM me if you want to know.

PM me toooooo please. 

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Another person in the forum said that they broke up when jyo cheated surya with vikram n again they patched up during kakka. So I wondered when they fell in love actually.

I donot know about this... so if we piece it up looks like they fall in love with their first movie but broke up due to Karthik father. Jyothika tried to move on but looks like Karthik did not ( I don’t think it is cheating when you already broken up) later during kakka they again rekindle their love and got married....

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes.i heard telugites saying that pranushka are not dating like North Indians speculate.But I felt he is more closer to anushka than kajal as friends.Heard a rumour about prabhas trisha during the initial stage too.But guess prabhas was never into serious relationships n that could be the reason he remains single.Strong rumour?I thought sting rumour is only anu.Yes...plz pm me.

I donot believe about prabhas and Anu .. Ileana is sure shot rumour only... only believable is Kajal rumour. But I know one strong rumour about Prabhas which I donot want to disclose here. PM me if you want to know.

jasminerahul thumbnail

Good that he is coming back.but to be frank I have no hopes about his career now.but when I see his old films I pity him.never expected such a down fall for him.

jasminerahul thumbnail

If it was after break up why should surya hate vikram for falling in love with Jyo?but anyways its hard for me to believe vikram jyo news.whether surya jyo broke up or not,from the beginning till the end surya jyo rumours were strong.

I donot know about this... so if we piece it up looks like they fall in love with their first movie but broke up due to Karthik father. Jyothika tried to move on but looks like Karthik did not ( I don’t think it is cheating when you already broken up) later during kakka they again rekindle their love and got married....

PD_forums thumbnail

Yes.i heard telugites saying that pranushka are not dating like North Indians speculate.But I felt he is more closer to anushka than kajal as friends.Heard a rumour about prabhas trisha during the initial stage too.But guess prabhas was never into serious relationships n that could be the reason he remains single.Strong rumour?I thought sting rumour is only anu.Yes...plz pm me.

Trisha indeed tried prabhas but prabhas was just new to industry at that time and he is still under control of his uncle. So he did not allowed the fling to go further. Then Trisha left him for Rana..

PD_forums thumbnail

If it was after break up why should surya hate vikram for falling in love with Jyo?but anyways its hard for me to believe vikram jyo news.whether surya jyo broke up or not,from the beginning till the end surya jyo rumours were strong.

I agree with you on this... even I know only about surya and Jyothika only. I still cannot believe Vikram and Jyothika rumor

jasminerahul thumbnail

Left him for rana?before rana she was in love with another guy with whom he was engaged.right?

Trisha indeed tried prabhas but prabhas was just new to industry at that time and he is still under control of his uncle. So he did not allowed the fling to go further. Then Trisha left him for Rana..

PD_forums thumbnail

Left him for rana?before rana she was in love with another guy with whom he was engaged.right?

Her engagement happened after her breakup with Rana... not before if we see the timeline.

Not left prabhas but their fling ended in breakup ...

Edited by -PD- - 2 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail

I do feel bad for trisha seeing her single even now.

Her engagement happened after her breakup with Rana... not before if we see the timeline.

Not left prabhas but their fling ended in breakup ...