Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Tamanna is not linked up with anyone.but we used to joke that Karthi n Tamanna would have been another surya jyothika if his dad hadn't made him do arranged marriage in the beginning of the career itself.

Originally posted by: -PD-

Anushka i can never imagine her with Prabhas after her affair with Nagarjuna... Sorry.. but cannot forget that rumor/news, how Anushka dumped Naga Chaitanya to sleep with Nagarjuna for her career. I know these things are common in industry but still i couldnot forget the news ðŸ˜µ

And i never believed that Prabhas and Anushka dated.

Anyone have any gossip on Tamannaah ðŸ˜† i want to know if she dated anyone (i use to think she and ram charan are item until ram married ðŸ¤£)

jasminerahul thumbnail

Any idea during which movie surya jyothika fell in love?surya said in his interview that he had to fight for his love for a long time as his parents had issue with Jyothika being a Muslim girl.

Originally posted by: TeluguChokri

sanghavi vijay i heard about it as bharti said and that his father put it the end heard about trisha and vijay also idk how true it is 

dhanush and aishwarya is whole other case drama 

ig ajith and suriya were two who had guts to marry whom they wanted from kolly though in shalini's case she just completely left industry in peak time and jyothika & suriya faced lots of obstacles from his family before marrying each other 

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Even I have not heard about vijay sanghavi. But they were popular.Who was prashant's first co star?There was a rumour that prashant remained unmarried for a long time as he was deeply affected by love failure. People even said that pain was evident in his eyes.In the news paper it was written that after pregnancy only they came to know that prashant's wife was already married before.That time the girl said she didn't hide it purposefully.Then she also filed a case against his dad who harassed her for dowry.his career also went down.I can't believe that the actor who had a good career has no career now.

Prasanth upcoming movie,

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andhagan

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Even I have not heard about vijay sanghavi. But they were popular.Who was prashant's first co star?There was a rumour that prashant remained unmarried for a long time as he was deeply affected by love failure. People even said that pain was evident in his eyes.In the news paper it was written that after pregnancy only they came to know that prashant's wife was already married before.That time the girl said she didn't hide it purposefully.Then she also filed a case against his dad who harassed her for dowry.his career also went down.I can't believe that the actor who had a good career has no career now.

I donot much about her but she later acted in ETV serial as Sneha (Sneha serial). Now not sure where she is but yes Prashant career and personal life was spoiled by his father only.

PD_forums thumbnail

Any idea during which movie surya jyothika fell in love?surya said in his interview that he had to fight for his love for a long time as his parents had issue with Jyothika being a Muslim girl.

Their debut movie... first movie together.. I donot remember name.. 

PD_forums thumbnail

Tamanna is not linked up with anyone.but we used to joke that Karthi n Tamanna would have been another surya jyothika if his dad hadn't made him do arranged marriage in the beginning of the career itself.

I read somewhere that due to her love failure she decided never to fallen in love again. Not sure who and when this happened. 

She is one actress so far always kept herself away from controversies.

jasminerahul thumbnail

Career is spoiled by his father means?can you plz make it clear?

I donot much about her but she later acted in ETV serial as Sneha (Sneha serial). Now not sure where she is but yes Prashant career and personal life was spoiled by his father only.

PD_forums thumbnail

2 years back there was a rumour that prabhas kajal will get married amidst all pranushka rumours.but the rumour ended fast.kajal too got married. Some were saying that prabhas illeana have dated.when they broke up illeana was depressed for a long time.But anyways all rumours about prabhas are with anushka.Prabhas is more closer to anu also.so i feel he was never that close to kajal or illeana.

I donot believe about prabhas and Anu .. Ileana is sure shot rumour only... only believable is Kajal rumour. But I know one strong rumour about Prabhas which I donot want to disclose here. PM me if you want to know.

jasminerahul thumbnail

Another person in the forum said that they broke up when jyo cheated surya with vikram n again they patched up during kakka. So I wondered when they fell in love actually.

Their debut movie... first movie together.. I donot remember name.. 

PD_forums thumbnail

Career is spoiled by his father means?can you plz make it clear?

He took all decisions for Prashant... due to his personal life Prashant professional life had bad impact.