ARAKSHI SS -TRAPPED Part2 updated on Page 3

Swasa0804 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

ARAKSHI SS- TRAPPED         

Hey guys! So here I am with another short story. This is a thriller. It mainly focuses on arakshi but there will also be two other characters Anamika and Dular( Vishal Vashishta). You might already know them if you are acquainted with my other SS 'OUR ANNIVERSARY'. Regarding the next update of our anniversary, I am sorry guys I am a bit late. But I will update it soon. And before that I want to give you a chapter of this. Hope you will enjoy it.                                                            

Edited by Swasa0804 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swasa0804 thumbnail

ARAKSHI SS - TRAPPED

INDEX

Chapter 1 - Page 1

Chapter 2- Page 3 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/160660362

Swasa0804 thumbnail

Chapter 1

"Wow! They are adorable.", Ayesha said sipping her drink.

"Yeah, right? I am telling you they are the best couple I have seen so far.", Shree commented.

"And this is the best food I have eaten so far.", Chotu mumbled with the food in his mouth.

"By the way, where is Arjun sir? He left a while earlier,didn't he?", Shree asked looking around.

"Umm, Pavi was crying non stop since past one hour. Hence Sakshi took her out to pacify. And Arjun went to check on them. I think they couldn't pacify her.", Sameer replied.

Arjun and Sakshi were married for a while now and Pavi is their 3month old daughter. They all work for a software firm in the city. All of them are now attending the reception of one of their office friend.

"And where are Anu and Dular? Is he still sulking?",Ayesha asked.

"Without a doubt. And it is indeed hard for him. Afterall,attending your ex's reception is no body's fascination.", Shree commented.

"Oh, Arjun and Sakshi are coming.", Ayesha said looking atthe entrance.

They entered inside with Arjun ahead of Sakshi carrying Pavi in his arms. He wore a light blue shirt paired with white pants while Sakshi wore an off white saree and left her hair free. They both looked like the 'perfect family couple' they show in the advertisements.

"She didn't stop crying?", Sameer asked as theyapproached.

"No, she didn't. I don't know what happened.", Arjun saidcradling her. But Pavi still kept crying.

"Oh baby, come here, come here. What happened?", Ayeshasaid taking her from Arjun.

"Maybe it's because of the dress.", Sakshi said.

No one spoke anything. And Pavi's cries increased with every passingsecond. Arjun and Sakshi got worried. Everyone of them tried to shush her butof no use.

"Arjun, shall we leave? She's not stopping.", Sakshi saidworried.

"Are you sure? I mean Parvathy is already feeling awkward withDular's sulking attitude today and she might feel left out if you both alsoleave.", Sameer said.

Arjun looked at Sakshi as if asking her what to do. Sakshi looked athim with pleading eyes in response. Arjun then looked at Pavi in Shree's handscrying horribly. 

"Guys, I think we will leave. You guys stay here.", Arjunsaid and they all nodded.

"Wait, Arjun! I will also come with you guys.", they allturned around when they heard a voice.

They saw Dular standing there with a grim face with Anu besidehim. 

"What? Dular seriously? Don't act like a kid. It's her specialday.", Ayesha said.

"But it's the worst day for me.", Dular complainedstubbornly.

"Hey, stay here Dular. All of them are here. Only I and Sakshiare leaving with Pavi. You know, she doesn't stop crying.", Arjun said.

"No, I wanna leave. You know what, let's go in my car. I thinkwe should be able to reach by tomorrow morning.", Dular said.

"Whoa! Dular breathe! I am not sure if I want to leave.",Anu said.

"Don't come. I will leave. But don't blame me when I die out ofdepression tomorrow morning.", he said in a blackmailing tone.

"Dular, it's a wedding venue.", Ayesha instructed him.

"I am sorry. But I just can't stay here anymore.", hesaid.

"But..,", Sakshi tried to convince him but was cut shortby Anu.

"It's okay Sakshi. Let's go. I am enough embarrassed because ofhim today. Let's go in our car. I will give them the gift and come.", shesaid.

They all nodded but Dular asked with a horrified expression,

"You also bought a gift?"

"Get lost", she scolded and left from there.

Dular sulked in response while the others suppressed their laugh athis plight.

"Okay, Arjun! You both go to the car. I will feed Pavi andcome.", Sakshi said and Arjun nodded.

"You seriously should give him some piece of mind when you gethome", Sameer told Anu.

Anu and Arjun stood there waiting for Sakshi and Dular while Sameercame to see them off. They were standing near their car in the parkinglot. 

"As if that would help.", Anu sighed.

"Well, if you had seen him during the earlier days of break up.He used to cry like a little kid. We had a really tough time controlling himback then.", Arjun said.

Anu nodded thoughtfully.

"By the way, did you both think about the flats I toldyou?", Anu asked Sameer and Arjun.

"Umm, still thinking. You know we didn't have a plan of buyinga house until you raised the topic. So we should check out our budget.",Sameer said.

"Hmmm...", Anu nodded.

"You?", Sameer asked Arjun.

"Umm, I don't know. At present all we want to focus is on Pavi.Only then anything else.", Arjun said.

"Okay fine. But do give it another thought. Because there, wecan stay close. It will be fun. Shree and Liza, I and Dular, we are alreadystaying there. You should also come.", Anu said.

They both nodded. Meanwhile Sakshi came there with Pavi in her arms.Ayesha was also accompanying her.

"Shall we go? Has Dular not come yet?", she asked.

"I have come.", he said from behind.

"Okay, shall we go?", Arjun asked.

"Yeah. Um, Arjun! I will drive. You drove all during theprevious day. You better relax.", Dular said moving towards the driver'sseat.

"Are you sure?", Anu asked.

"Yeah, are you sure we don't have to pay the price of yourdepression?", Sakshi asked jokingly.

"I am sure baba! Shall we leave now?", he asked.

They all laughed and got inside the car while Sameer and Ayeshastood there.

As they settled in, Sameer and Ayesha bent down to the window leveland bid them goodbye.

"Okay, drive safe. Keep calling in between. If needed takeshifts and drive. Bye.", Ayesha said.

"Take care. Bye. Drive safe.", Sameer said.

They nodded and the car drove past them. Soon it went out of theirsight.

But Sameer kept staring in the direction they went. Seeing him likethat, Ayesha asked, placing a hand on his shoulder,

"What happened Sameer?"

"I don't know. But something doesn't feel right. My gut feelingsays they shouldn't leave. Like something bad is going to happen.", Sameersaid and kept staring at the empty road in front of him.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Namaste,

Interesting start. 

Hmm they are working in a software firm🤔. Shree ne sabko tech expert banadiya😆. Sameer-Ayesha, Shree-Liza ALL married?

Swasa0804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Namaste,

Interesting start. 

Hmm they are working in a software firm🤔. Shree ne sabko tech expert banadiya😆. Sameer-Ayesha, Shree-Liza ALL married?

Namaste,

Thank you.

Yeah, Shree made them all tech experts.

Yeah they are all married.

Arakshi123 thumbnail

Hey dear

It's an amazing story.. totally new ..... ETF office se bahar aa gaye..shree ne sab ko tech expert bana diya...Loved it.. thanks for PM.. continue soon

Bye

Take care

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

That was interesting start

New couple was also cute 😍

Waiting for more 

Thanks for the tag 🙏💕

riduu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

New Arakshi story 🎉🎊