Originally posted by: kavya12345

Amazing dude.... 

U know I am in if it is arakshi story๐Ÿค—

So dular in heart break phase.. ๏ฟผ

Last para literally gave a mini heart attack... Behen thoda sambalke๐Ÿคฃ

Will be waiting for ur next update.. 

Thank you.

Yeah, this is on arakshi.

And let me tell you first only, this story will definitely give you goosebumps. Be ready for that๐Ÿ˜‰.

Will update soon.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

thanks for tagging

writing and sharing new story on arakshi 

loves thriller 

you changed their professsion, you have done in your other story too

all are married and arakshi have little baby girl

whats with dular ? frustrated even after married with anu?

what danger sensed sameer?

waiting for next update

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing start ๐Ÿ˜ Loved it.. Actually attending your exs wedding is a bad idea. But Dular.. Get over her man! ๐Ÿ˜… 

Aww Pavi is being moody ๐Ÿคญ Just like every other baby.. 

Everyone left for now but Sameer's instincts are making me scared. God knows what is gonna happen ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿง

Do continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š

Love ๐Ÿ’–

Karu

Swasa0804 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

thanks for tagging

writing and sharing new story on arakshi 

loves thriller 

you changed their professsion, you have done in your other story too

all are married and arakshi have little baby girl

whats with dular ? frustrated even after married with anu?

what danger sensed sameer?

waiting for next update

Hey hi. Sorry for the delayed reply.

Yeah, I changed their profession. You know just to show them as more common people. And in this story it is essential.

Regarding Dular, any person gets frustrated when he has to attend his ex's marriage.

And the danger will be revealed in next chapter.

I will update the next chapter soon.

Swasa0804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: karuna_kini

Amazing start ๐Ÿ˜ Loved it.. Actually attending your exs wedding is a bad idea. But Dular.. Get over her man! ๐Ÿ˜… 

Aww Pavi is being moody ๐Ÿคญ Just like every other baby.. 

Everyone left for now but Sameer's instincts are making me scared. God knows what is gonna happen ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿง

Do continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š

Love ๐Ÿ’–

Karu

Hey hi. Sorry for the delayed reply. Actually been a bit busy in the past few days.

Yeah, you are right. Attending your ex's marriage is a bad idea๐Ÿ˜‰.

I am glad that you liked it.

I will continue soon.

Take care.

Butterfly09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey

Nice start yaar. 

So all couple are married and Arakshi ki baby hai.. That's cute. 

All are in software company... Aahhh ETF team in my profession... Loved itโค

Awww pavi is crying nonstop. ๐Ÿฅบ

Dular is attending his Ex's wedding๐Ÿ˜

But sameer's statement scared me. ๐Ÿ˜ฐ

Well story hai koi toh dhamaka hona banta hai. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Excited for next update. 

Continue soon.โœŒ

Swasa0804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Butterfly09

Hey

Nice start yaar. 

So all couple are married and Arakshi ki baby hai.. That's cute. 

All are in software company... Aahhh ETF team in my profession... Loved itโค

Awww pavi is crying nonstop. ๐Ÿฅบ

Dular is attending his Ex's wedding๐Ÿ˜

But sameer's statement scared me. ๐Ÿ˜ฐ

Well story hai koi toh dhamaka hona banta hai. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Excited for next update. 

Continue soon.โœŒ

Thankyou. I am glad you liked it. So you are from software? That's great!

Will update soon

Swasa0804 thumbnail

CHAPTER 2

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay. Actually been a bit busy all through last week as I was making arrangements to go to my college. Hope you understand.

So do read the new chapter and let me know your views.

"Aww! Look at her. How she is sleeping. She became all tired because of crying. You know, I got so worried when she was crying like that.", Sakshi said looking at Pavi who was peacefully sleeping in Arjun's arms. 

" Maybe she felt cranky due to all that noise and crowd. Don't worry. She will be fine.", Arjun said caressing Pavi's hairs. 

Sakshi nodded and rested her head on his shoulder. 

"You know what, maybe she felt cranky upon seeing that Parvathy's over action. They say that, kids will be able to detect those fake actions better than us.", Dular said driving the car. 

Both Sakshi and Arjun looked amused at him. They didn't know what to say. They silently laughed to themselves. 

"Really, Dular? That's so lame.", Anu who was sitting beside him said.

"Oh! Weren't you sleeping?", Dular said.

"Don't act.", she told and turned towards Arjun and Sakshi and asked excitedly,

"Anyways, last night you were telling about your love story, right! Please Continue."

Arjun and Sakshi looked at each other somewhat shyly trying to hide their smiles.

"Uh Anu! May be later. Pavi is sleeping. She might get disturbed.", Arjun tried to dodge.

But Anu was stubborn.

"Arjun please. Everyone in our team says that your proposal was an adventure. I always wanted to know it. Yesterday you were saying but I dozed off. Now at least tell me.", She pleaded desperately.

Arjun kept fidgeting. 

"You don't worry about Pavi. I will take care of her. Give her to me.", She said extending her hands.

Arjun nodded hesitantly and carefully handed Pavi to her.

"Okay tell me.", Anu said taking Pavi.

"You tell.", Sakshi told Arjun shyly.

"No, you tell.", Arjun replied.

Sakshi looked at him with puppy eyes and said,

"I like to hear it coming from you."

Anu kept looking at them admiringly. Dular also smiled seeing their antics through the mirror.

"Okay, I will tell.", Arjun said and took a breath.

" So, the thing was, we both I and Sakshi, Dular, Sameer, we all joined at the same time. We used to work in Prasad's team. It was then when we were working on our first project that I got attracted to her.", 

" Actually we both got attracted to each other on the first day itself. ", Sakshi added. 

" Yeah! So, eventually the whole office got to know about us. We also became so close meanwhile. But we never confessed our feelings to each other. Meanwhile, Sam and Ayesha got married. All our office friends went to attend the marriage. So the plan was that, after 5 days we would all return back and Sam and Ayesha would go on honeymoon. But what happened was, the night before we had to leave, this Dular got completely high and forced me into proposing her. So I mustered all of my courage and called her out and proposed to her in the bus that we came by. She agreed immediately and in that happiness things went slightly out of hand( saying so he gave a naughty look to Sakshi and she looked away in shyness). And in all of that we didn't notice when Dular started the bus and by the time we came to our senses, we were in middle of this 'Woods' like thing. And we could see Dular nowhere. We didn't know what to do and where to go. We neither had money nor phones. That way we wandered for 5 days and finally made it onto the road all drained out. And when we finally reached Sameer's house, everyone was hell worried for us. We told them what happened, everyone scolded us so badly and Sameer didn't talk to me from that day till the day Pavi was born."

"But why?", Anu asked confused.

"Because Sam's honeymoon got cancelled despite being married while Arjun celebrated his honeymoon before marriage itself. Right Arjun?", Dular said mischievously and winked at Arjun.

"Shut up!", Arjun replied.

"Then?", Anu asked.

"Then what, Sakshi got pregnant and our families had no other way except accepting our relationship.", Arjun said happily.

"Wow, pregnant before marriage! How exciting!", Anu squealed so loudly that they all shut their ears while Pavi got disturbed from sleep and began crying.

"Oh gosh! I am so sorry. I am sorry.", Anu said tensed and tried to control her, but couldn't. Meanwhile Sakshi took Pavi from her and began cradling her. Soon she calmed down and everyone took a breath of relief.

"Is it mouth or a loud speaker?", Dular commented Anu.

"Oh, really? Before marriage someone said my voice was like a cuckoo.", Anu said.

"Well, then I couldn't distinguish between crow and cuckoo. And I am still regretting it.", everyone expect Anu laughed at it while Anu smacked Dular's shoulder.

That way they kept talking for the next few hours. They discussed various things right from their personal life to their team leads in the office. They played with Pavi for sometime. Then they stopped at a hotel to have their lunch. And again they started their journey.

"Pchhh! It's not connecting.", Arjun said cutting the call.

"The signal's not good here. Maybe you can call after we cross this area.", Sakshi suggested focusing on the road in front of her.

It was past 10'o clock in the night and the white car was running through those narrow woods. There was no other sign of light in the nearby sight except for the car headlights. 

Sakshi was driving while Arjun occupied the bullpen with Pavi. Anu and Dular were in deep slumber in the backseat.

"Haai! Seeing you drive like this my heart is falling for you all over again.", Arjun said smiling.

"Oh, really? The last time you said something like this to me, we got struck in a jungle for 5 days. Remember?", Sakshi commented.

"Well, it's only then when we got Pavi. I don't have problem in having another kid now.", Arjun said and winked.

"Shut up! They might hear.", Sakshi said indicating Anu and Dular on the back.

Arjun looked at them. Anu was sleeping with her head against the window and Dular slept with his head on her shoulder. 

"Well, I think they are in some parallel universe. So no problem. Come here.", Saying so he leaned towards her and tried to kiss her. Sakshi tried to dodge him but he didn't budge. He tried hard to kiss her but Sakshi kept pushing him away.

Meanwhile,

"BAMMM!!!"

For few minutes everything went into a frenzy. Glass shattered, dust and smoke rose, things crashed, lights went off and Pavi began crying .

Sakshi and Arjun at first didn't know what happened. They couldn't see anything. Their body became numb to any kind of pain. After few seconds, they came into their senses and tried to get the things together somehow when they heard a voice from behind,

"What happened?", Anu asked in a feeble voice.

Meanwhile Dular stepped out of the car coughing followed by Arjun and Sakshi with Pavi.

"Wow! You got us into crash.", Dular said focusing his distorted flashlight onto the opposite vehicle.

"What? Is anyone hurt in there?", Sakshi said worriedly.

"No, it's empty. You don't worry", Arjun said looking in through the window.

He turned towards her and saw her glaring angrily at him.

Meanwhile Anu came out and walked towards them, stumbling. She focused her phone light on the vehicle and her eyes widened in shock.

"Wait! We hit a police car?", She exclaimed.

"WHAT?", They all shouted in unison.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

That was really amazing buddy ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜„

Just love this

So Anu asked Aarakshi to tell them their love story & really it was cute ๐Ÿ˜ & adventurous too & both Dular & Anu teased them ๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜บ 

Loo police van hit kar diya sakshi ne drive main ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ab to or maza aayega ... Arjun was trying to play around but ab kya hoga ๐Ÿ˜‚

Waiting for more

Thank you for the tag 

Continue soon ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ™

riduu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

amazing update ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

just loved arakshi so much ๐Ÿ’–

sakshi got  pregnant before marriage ๐Ÿ˜‰arjun is quite fast ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅฐ

but is ma sam ka honymoon ka band bachgaya ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

arjun is playing around ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„and 

as result sakshi hit police van ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ