Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NIDZZ123 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Acha hai acha hai. Shadi se pehle honeymoon πŸ˜‚ itna kya pyaar aa rah tha arjun sahab. Thoda control kar lete πŸ˜‚

Crow and cukoo wala dialogue actually funny tha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bechara dular apni ex ki shaadi dekhni pad rahi hai. But yaar he is married πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Oyee police ki gaadi thok di. Seriously πŸ˜… ab pachtaye hot kya jab chidiya chuk gayi khet 

Really nice concept ☺️ looking forward for updates 😊

Love πŸ’•

Nidz

Swasa0804 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NIDZZ123

Acha hai acha hai. Shadi se pehle honeymoon πŸ˜‚ itna kya pyaar aa rah tha arjun sahab. Thoda control kar lete πŸ˜‚

Crow and cukoo wala dialogue actually funny tha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bechara dular apni ex ki shaadi dekhni pad rahi hai. But yaar he is married πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Oyee police ki gaadi thok di. Seriously πŸ˜… ab pachtaye hot kya jab chidiya chuk gayi khet 

Really nice concept ☺️ looking forward for updates 😊

Love πŸ’•

Nidz

Thank you. I am glad you liked it. Will update soon

Swasa0804 thumbnail

CHAPTER 3

"Wait! We hit a police car?", She exclaimed.

"WHAT?", They all shouted in unison.

Meanwhile, they heard a series of footsteps approaching them. They all turned in that direction but couldn't identify the source in that darkness. Hence they focused their flashlight in that direction and saw a rough human like figure approaching them. It was only after few more seconds that they noticed the giant personality of that figure. His gait was filled with rage. It was like he was sprinting towards them. Well, whether it was due to the flashlight or due to his nature, his eyes gleamed in the darkness of the night.

"Who did this?", He barked and all of them took a step backward involuntarily.

"I am asking you who did this?", He roared indicating the vehicle.

Not even a single word came out of their mouths. They kept staring at him instead.

"I am asking you idiots! Answer!", He shouted and it was Arjun who finally opened his mouth.

"I did it.", Sakshi looked shocked at him. He is taking the blame for her act.

"No, sir! I did it.", Sakshi said and looked at Arjun. He gave an angry look in response.

"What? Are you playing your tricks with me? Tell me the truth, who drove the car?", He asked taking another step towards them.

"Sir! It's me who drove the car.", Now it was Dular's turn to lie. 

That officer's glare became more cold as he moved towards Dular. He stood infront of him and kept staring into his eyes. Then he turned towards Anu and asked,

"You don't have anything to say?"

Anu looked at the giant figure towering over her.

"Seeing these people taking blame for my mistake, I am at loss of words.", She said giving a cordial smile. The other three gave an unbelievable look in response.

Hearing that, the officer began laughing. They didn't understand what had happened. His laughter kept increasing with every second. They gave confused looks to each other.

"You guys are trying to take me on a ride, huh? Me? ACP Prashant Sinha! You guys are trying to play games with me.... I can shoot and bury you all here itself, you get that?", He shouted and grabbed Dular's collar. 

All of them got scared at the sudden turn of events. But Arjun being Arjun couldn't control his rage and said,

"Sir! Mind your words."

He snapped back at Arjun. He left Dular and slowly walked towards Arjun.

"You are warning me? Do you know who you are messing with? Rascal!", Saying so he tried to grab Arjun's collar and in the attempt startling Pavi who is in Arjun's arms. She started crying.

Seeing her cry Sakshi began requesting him,

"Sir, we have kid with us. Why all this fight? Just tell us what you want."

"You don't worry about what I want. I will get it by hook or crook", he finished the last sentence by eyeing Sakshi and Anu with lustful eyes, licking his lips.

He continued,

"For now all of you just come to my house."

"House? But where is it?", Anu asked confused but immediately bit her tongue.

He glared at her and asked,

"Won't you come till I say where it is?",

She lowered her head in response.

"What you got hurt?", He unexpectedly came beside her and wrapped his arm around her tightly. Seeing that Dular's face fell. He fisted his palm tightly in order to avoid his urge to snatch her away from him.

On the other hand, Sakshi's tension kept increasing with every second. With Pavi in their hands, that was the last place they want to be.

In case of Arjun, if it's not for Pavi, he would have hauled him over coals. In addition to that the fact that it's because of them that they are standing there is not helping him either.

Meanwhile here, Anu didn't know how to respond to his deliberate action. As she kept looking at him with wide eyes he said,

"You see that small light over there. That's where you will be staying tonight.", As they were looking in that direction, he whispered in her ear,

"So come fast.", In the process brushing his lips over her ear.

"Sir, but why trouble for you? We will manage somehow.", Dular began saying but one glare from him he became silent.

"Now come fast.", He left waving his gun without even looking back at them.

On the other hand they all kept staring in his direction thinking about the dreadful night they were going to face.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS IT IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Hey guys. Firstly I am very sorry for disappearing this way. I know I have kept you all waiting but what to do, hectic college schedule. 

And thank you for waiting for me to update. And also sorry for the short update.

So do read it. Please like and comment.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yaay me first.

Ittu sa? Sameer ka intuition kuch zyaada hi strong nahin hn?

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Very interesting part dear

Loved it πŸ€—πŸ€—

Aarakshi are caught in a tough situation with Pavi in arms 

That ACP should be taught a good lesson 😑😑 

Waiting for more

Thanks for the tag 

Continue soon πŸ€—πŸ’žπŸ˜

Swasa0804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Yaay me first.

Ittu sa? Sameer ka intuition kuch zyaada hi strong nahin hn?

Yeah. I would say it might become much stronger in the future.

Swasa0804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golden_Ginni

Very interesting part dear

Loved it πŸ€—πŸ€—

Aarakshi are caught in a tough situation with Pavi in arms 

That ACP should be taught a good lesson 😑😑 

Waiting for more

Thanks for the tag 

Continue soon πŸ€—πŸ’žπŸ˜

Yeah. They are indeed in a very tough situation. And that ACP should be taught a lesson.

I am glad you liked it.

Will update soon.

Thank you.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

thanks for update 

though its ittusa

but very happening

who is this acp he seems very lusty

they are in real trouble and being paavi with them they have to play safe

wish sam would be there to help them

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Oh God no idea what's in store for them now. Hit a police van and that too of such a rude ACP. God knows what will happen now. Looks really scary and sketchy. Loving how you build the plot. 

Pavi is with them too. That's even more scary. May Sameer feel and come soon. He can only save them I feel. Are they gonna get into some other mess. Do continue soon. 

I am really eager. 

πŸ’•

Karu

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Update kab doge dear πŸ’•