Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvi_mitt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Wow..Interesting

Are we going to get some drunk confessions? 

Hopefully Asad doesn't go in his akdu mode.. His mind just recollets Zoya and her true feelings

Butterscotch11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

When are you gonna update?

dreamxr thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Undecided

Chapter 6

After a long ride consisting of beating hearts and lolling heads, the taxi stopped before Zoya's apartment complex. Asad payed the driver and began trying to wake Zoya up. Her head was resting on his shoulder.

"Zoya. We're home, wake up!" He said softly, gently shaking her by her shoulders. Zoya groaned and her eyes lazily fluttered open. They met Asad's eyes for a moment before starting to droop again. Asad huffed and picked Zoya up in his arms. "Sorry," he mumbled. "Seems like this is the only way I can get you home."

Zoya sighed and a satisfactory smile curved her rosey lips. She fluttered her eyes again and rested her head on Asad's shoulder, linking her arms behind his neck. "You smell nice." She said into his thick jacket. The smallest smile appeared on Asad's face, and he continued his way to her house, swiftly getting into the elevator. A minute later he was at the door, struggling to get the key into the keyhole whilst simultaneously holding Zoya. 

When the door finally opened, he placed Zoya on the sofa and jogged to the kitchen to quickly whip up some lemon water for her. It's not like he'd never drank before, even though the last time he once drank was on the extreme insistence of his friends in college. "Where are you? Don't leeaavee! You always leave. Everyone leaves." Asad heard her say from the living room, and his heart shook. Everyone leaves. 

"Here. Drink this, it'll make you feel better." He held the glass of lemon water out to her. But she shook her head.

"Why do you always leave?" She asked grumpily. Asad dragged his hand down his face roughly. That was a question he didn't have the courage to answer, especially when she was drunk.

"Zoya, you're drunk, you can barely think straight. Please, just-"

"No!" Asad hadn't even realised when she'd managed to hold him by his collar. "I need to know. Why did you push me away?" She questioned. Asad breathed shallow. She wanted to tug him closer by his collar, but his weight pushed her instead, causing her to stumble backwards. Her head spun for a moment before steadying again as Asad gripped her by her waist. 

"Can we talk about this another time?" He asked, frustrated and heartbroken. A familiar burning feeling rose in his throat, and his body feeling electric due to the position they were in.

"I like you, Mr Khan. I really, really like you." Zoya sobbed, sniffling and wiping her tears. Asad's heart leaped, he let out a soft sob and cupped her cheek desperately. "Mr Khan, if you like me, why don't you hold me. Why do you always blame me for everything?"

Asad's eyes held evident tears now. He leaned closer and touched his forehead to hers, closing his eyes. He could feel the tremors through Zoya's crying. "Zoya, I'm-" 

She sniffled and continued her drunken rant. "Why don't we act like other people who like each other? Why don't you care for me? Why don't you...why don't you kiss me?" 

---

There was a heavy pounding in her head, bright golden light that fell from the curtains hurt her eyes, and she felt slightly nauseous. What happened? Zoya could definitely smell something funky, and realised there was something heavy across her midriff. What in the...

"No." She mumbled incredulously as she heaved herself to sit up. Her pounding headache not helping her situation. "No no no. No way." She said, louder. Zoya had the fleeting urge to scream into her pillow as she saw what lay beside her. 

Asad was sleeping peacefully beside her with an arm on her waist. The worst (and best) part being, he was shirtless?! Zoya Farooqui, what the hell did you do last night? Asad shuffled a tiny bit, startling Zoya so out of her skin that she gasped aloud. His face was clearly visible to her now, and that same sleeping face of his melted her into a puddle. His eyes, relaxed. No creases on his forehead. His hair mussed up. His lips...

"Why don't you kiss me?" She whispered again and leaned closer to him, desperate and drunken by his very being. If whiskey could slosh her, this man could knock her out. She parted her lips and placed them on his shivering ones, initiating their very first kiss. 

"Shit!" She hissed, louder than she'd intended to which caused Asad to stir again. But this time, he didn't go back to sleep. His eyelids lifted slowly, making their way across the bed to Zoya's flustered face. She was looking at him with wide eyes.

"Good morning." He said casually, flashing a cheeky smile towards her, which startled her even more. He was definitely enjoying her flabbergasted face. "Did you sleep well?"

At this point Zoya had become as white as the sheets they were in. Why was he smiling at her in this situation? Did he know something? "M-Mr Khan..."

"Mr Khan? That's not what you were calling me yesterday." He said huskily, raising a taunting brow. Zoya covered her gaping mouth with her hands and nosedived into the pillow in front of her.

Popping back up quickly, she asked, "Mr Khan, did...did we..."

Asad smirked. So this was what's it's like to see her flustered. "Did we what?"

"Did we...you know..." Zoya trailed off and blushed, cursing her brain for providing imaginary scenes she really didn't need in her head.

Asad shrugged. "Well, isn't it obvious?"

Zoya gasped again. "Huh?!"

"I mean, it's technically impossible if you're fully clothed." He chimed, throwing a hand in her direction.

"Yeah of course, I mean...huh?" She paused and looked down at herself. She was wearing the exact same dress as yesterday. Not a shred of cloth had been displaced. "I'm...fully clothed. Then, why are you... "

"Relax! Nothing happened between us." Asad assured, but Zoya looked taken aback.

"What do you mean nothing happened?! I-"

"Yes, you did." He finished coolly, leaving Zoya gaping at him again. "Why don't you freshen up? I'll make us something refreshing, hmm?" Saying this he swiftly got out of her bed and disappeared into the kitchen. Not even giving Zoya a chance to argue. 

She looked back down at her clothes and dazedly walked into the bathroom. Awhile later she was standing next to Asad in the kitchen, as he made some soup with lemongrass and other things. It smelled heavenly. She never knew he could cook so well.

"I didn't know you can cook." She said feebly, not daring to look him in the eye. She was finding out things that just made him more perfect the more she lived with him, and it annoyed her. 

"Of course you didn't, Ammi never lets me cook at home." He answered, chuckling softly. Zoya clutched her heart and mentally screamed. That chuckle was the most attractive thing she'd ever heard! Gahh I hate him for being so darned perfect. 

"Here, drink up. We'll leave for work in half an hour." He served the soup and before Zoya could thank him, he was gone into his room.

---

"Hey Zoe! Vince needs that hard-disk Sam gave you yesterday." Chirped Kate as she peeped into Zoya's cabin that afternoon. Zoya didn't answer, in fact she was staring into oblivion, not noticing a thing around her. "Zoe?" Kate called. No answer. "Zoe!" She said in a louder voice. Still nothing. "ZOYA!"

Zoya gasped and jumped in her seat, dropping the pen in her hand. "Y- yeah, yes?"

"The hard-disk?"

"Yeah, just a sec." She mumbled and scanned through the drawers in her desk. "Which one again?"

"The one Sam gave you yesterday, I think it was right before you guys left."

"Oh!" Zoya exclaimed. "Yeah, yeah. Here." She quickly handed the hard-disk to Kate and sank back down in her chair as Kate left. She clutched her head with both her hands and shook it violently. "Damn it!" She huffed and almost had a heart attack when she saw Asad in his cabin again. The same intense focus sharpening his eyes. The fact that she had kissed that very man last night baffled her. 

Ultimately she placed a light peck on his lips before backing away instantly. She could sense the reluctance in him. The way his breath trembled, she could tell she had gone too far. "I... I'm sorry, I-"

"Don't. Don't apologise." Asad mumbled and kissed her back with fervor. He could hardly believe this was actually happening, and that it wasn't some kind of dream. He deepened the kiss, earning a small moan from Zoya. Passion filled his head, soul, heart. It was something he'd never experienced before, and yet, he knew he was addicted to it. To her. 

Their feet carried them inside Zoya's room. Asad suddenly became aware of his surroundings and realised how lost he'd been. She was drunk right now, he didn't want to take advantage of that. Asad broke the enticing kiss. "Z-Zoya," He paused when Zoya gazed into his eyes and sneakily removed a single button of his shirt from its hook. He softly swore. "Zoya, I don't think we should-"

"Mr Khan-" Zoya interrupted suddenly, covering her mouth with one hand and looking extremely uncomfortable.

Asad instantly understood what was happening and panicked. "T-the bathroom! Go!" Alas, before he could finish saying this, she had already thrown up. All. Over. His. Shirt.

"Shit...sorry." She groaned and fell back on her bed.

"I'm gonna go change." Asad sighed and turned away, when he felt her soft hand grip his wrist. He turned to look at her. She was already half asleep. He tried slowly prying his wrist out of her grip.

"Stay." Zoya said ever so softly, her hand dropping back down. Asad shook his head, smiling to himself and shrugged his shirt off. He found a rag cloth from the kitchen, wiped whatever had fell on the floor and threw his shirt into the laundry. When he tried going back to his room to change,  he heard Zoya's voice again. "Please, don't leave."

"Holy guacamole- Zoya Farooqui, you've just made the biggest fool out of yourself." Zoya held her slightly still throbbing head as she stared into her desk for a good minute before slumping down on it. "Zoyaaa you're SO screwed." She grumbled. Whatever she could remember was a blur, and the only thing that was weirdly vivid, was the kiss!

"Zoya!" Kate peeped in again, breaking Zoya's existential crisis.

"Yeah?"

"Mr Khan needs you in his cabin."

Shit. Zoya bit her lip. "Alright, I'll be there in a sec."

Alright, I know this one is a bit short, but I PROMISE the next one will be longer, I'll probably even give y'all two parts 😭 I have this idea for an os/ts that's been bugging me a lot so gotta get outta my system first :P

Edited by dreamxr - 8 months ago
tanvi_mitt thumbnail

Short but I enjoyed it very much..

So.. feelings are becoming clear now...

I like how casual Asad was and he did not give anything away and Zoya being confused and slowly remembering stuff.. 

Can't wait for the progress in this relationship .. excited

hgjkjhgfjfj thumbnail

This is too cute, cant wait for more

dreamxr thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Omg y'all sorry for disappearing for an entire month 💀

I'll update soon!

dreamxr thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Undecided

Chapter 7

"You called me, Mr Khan?" Zoya politely greeted once she entered his cabin. Almost her entire focus was on keeping her eyes glued to the floor.

"Yes, I wanted some project files that are placed in your care. Can I have them by this afternoon, if it's possible?" He asked, typing simultaneously. Zoya found that fascinating. 

"Yes, I'll tell Emily to hand them to you by this afternoon. Will that be all?" Zoya responded, doing her best to keep the conversation professional.

"Hmm." Asad nodded. Zoya turned to leave, she was halfway out the door when, "Zoya,"

"Yes?" She turned and gasped aloud when she found herself being pulled back into the cabin by her waist. "M-Mr-" Asad swiftly pulled the blinds of his cabin down and backed her into a wall beside the door. "Khan..." Zoya whispered, her own breath hitched.

Asad swore under his breath. "Do you remember what happened yesterday?" He said lowly, their faces were dangerously close. Zoya gulped, her throat was feeling weirdly dry. She nodded ever so slightly, she wasn't exactly sure about what happened though. This wasn't what she expected him to act like.

"I-I'm sorry for... whatever happened yesterday. It was...highly inappropriate of me."

"I don't think a simple apology will be enough." Asad had gone into overdrive. She was right in front of him and what happened last night was driving him crazy, if he didn't take action right now, he would've actually gone crazy. No more was he the prudish, cold man. Zoya Farooqui was the woman who could make him think sinful thoughts, turn him into a completely different man altogether, and he absolutely loved it.

Zoya was lost for words. Asad's deep, husky voice was sending shivers down her entire body. This man, seriously. Who gave him the right to be so sexy yet such a jerk. "T-then what do you want?" Zoya said, trying her best to be stern and cold. She could never have seen this coming. This man was f**king unpredictable.

"I'd like you to take responsibility." He smirked. Zoya bit the inside of her lip. That smirk was sexy as hell.

What the heck, when did he become so flirtatious?! "For what, exactly? You clearly said this morning that nothing happened." She countered, hoping this would stump him, but the look on his face told her it hadn't.

"I don't think you really remember."  Zoya glanced at his darkened eyes and admitted defeat.

"Remind me then." She said boldly, not knowing she had broken Asad's last thread of resolve. She heard him swear under his breath again. He leaned into her face, their warm breaths mingled.

Vrrr. Vrrr.

Zoya's phone was vibrating. After exchanging an awkward glance, Asad stepped away and pinched the bridge of his nose, upset with himself for losing control. "You should probably pick that up."

"Y-yeah." Zoya agreed softly and stumbled out the door.

---

It was friday, and Zeenat had invited Zoya and Asad over for dinner. The usual program went through quite smoothly. To Asad's joy, Sameer hadn't joined them that night. Zoya held her breath when he chuckled softly at something Anwar said.

Everyone was sitting around a carrom board now, upon Anwar's insistence to stay a bit late. "Okay, Zeenat and I are a team, Zoya and Asad are a team. Let's play a game before you guys leave. Bets, anyone?"

Zoya rolled her eyes. "On a carrom game?"

"Yeah, I don't see why not!" Anwar grinned. "You up for it Asad?"

"Um, okay." He mumbled and took his seat right opposite Zoya. 

"So, how much are we betting?" Zoya asked cockily, pulling out her wallet. 

"Oh, we aren't betting on money." 

"Huh? Then what-"

"If you and Asad win, you get to give us a punishment of choice, and vice versa. Deal?" Anwar held out his hand to Zoya. Zoya scrutinized him, then firmly shook his hand.

"Deal."

The game ensued. Zoya scored a point, Anwar countered. Unfortunately for Asad, he had never played carrom before, making him the victim to Zoya's competitive outbursts and hilarious eyerolls. He enjoyed it thoroughly though.

"AW CMONNN!!" Zoya whined as Anwar scored the last point. "The striker wasn't even behind the line!"

"Oh please, you're just a sore loser." Zeenat teased.

"Hatt yaar!"

"Okay! Now your team has to do something we tell you to. No takebacks!" Anwar folded his arms and puffed his chest out in victory.

Zoya huffed. "Alright, what do we do?"

"Both of you have to...give each other a kiss." Anwar folded his arms and announced proudly.

"What the- Jeeju, what are you 14?" Zoya scoffed.

Anwar shrugged. "The more you argue, the worse it'll get. Because now I'm specifying that it has to be on the lips." 

Zoya gaped at him, Asad was weirdly silent and his ears were a slight shade of red. "Fine. One small peck, that's it." She agreed and pulled Asad towards her by his collar. He tried his best not to look surprised. "Ready?"

Asad nodded and leaned towards her, their lips touched for two seconds. Then they sprang apart from each other. Anwar proudly looked at his work and grinned at Zeenat.

Soon Asad and Zoya were ready to leave.  Neither of them were willing to look the other in the eye until they reached Zoya's place. She closed the door behind her and learnt against it, grasping at her hair in frustration. Asad noticed.

"You okay?" He asked calmly. Zoya shook her head.

"Not really, no." She mumbled and buried her face in her hands. What happened last night, and just now, was really driving her up a wall. And the fact that she was supposed to live with him for another month! 

"Well, what's the matter?" He asked.

Zoya flinched at the question. "Well, this. This, unspoken, unclarified thing between us." She sighed and dropped her purse on the sofa. Asad stood still in the dim light across Zoya. He seemed deep in thought. Since coffee was their icebreaker in most cases, Zoya thought it would help this situation. "Coffee?"

"No." Asad said sternly. "Zoya, do you like me?" 

Silence. Zoya's heartbeat pounded through her ears. Her breathing gree erratic. "Yes." She breathed and stared at him for a response. 

"Good." Asad mumbled, taking heavy strides towards her. His intense gaze fixated on her. 

"What-"

"Because I can't hold back anymore." He swiftly grabbed Zoya's face and crushed her lips with his, taking her by suprise. She couldn't respond, she was in too much of a shock. 

Asad's kiss grew deeper, as he sucked her lower lip in. 

Zoya's eyes fluttered close and her hands locked themselves behind Asad's neck. She couldn't stop. She didn't want to stop, not anymore.

Short, I know. I'll start writing the next part pronto! Love ya ❤️

Edited by dreamxr - 8 months ago
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 months ago

Hey there!

Glad to see an update here! But after soo longg :( 

The part was written really well though! Asad's reaction was unexpectedly bold! I thought he'll be in withdrawal and maybe avoid Zoya, but this guy is roaming shirtless and making her food and all, whilst telling her she kissed him like it's an everyday thing now! ( haha no doubt it will be with the way this chapter ended)!

Haha, when Asad talks like that to Zoya without a 'woh actually', it makes him more charming! 

Is Zoya's jeeju for real? !!! :P

You shouldn't have ended there :( Continue soon! 

Great work with the writing! 

Butterscotch11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

My god it's been loooong since you last updated and how! I hope you're happy and healthy. 

A really nice update. Good to see Asad taking charge and being so bold. Now try to update the next part asap

tanvi_mitt thumbnail

I am glad you updated, but it started and ended just like that..  :( 

But I am very surprised by Anwar.. what was that? It did lead to something so I am glad.. Can't wait for more... 

Please update soon :)