Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamxr thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Hi guys, I'd like to apologise for leaving my stories incomplete for the last year. The reason I rarely logged on was because I was in rehab. My mental health was very concerning, I kept wanting to give up on life. I was in a really bad place and with my mother's help, I decided to do something about it. I took a break from basically everything this year including writing, especially committed writing because I kept doubting myself every time I posted a new chapter. I have mostly recovered now, and I'm planning to start writing again, but please forgive me if I ultimately end up stopping, because I'm not sure if I will be able to commit like I used to.

Thank you, and love y'all ❤️

Edited by dreamxr - 5 months ago
minakrish thumbnail

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been dealing with your mental health issues. Life can get very stressful and taxing. On the other hand, I'm so happy to hear that you decided to take help and recover from all the issues you were dealing with. It is a very brave thing to do and I'm truly proud of you.smiley31

I know we don't know each other very well but if at all, at any point in time you need a friend to vent out your anger, your issues or just to talk, please feel free to from me a PM. I'd love to be your friend.smiley9

It takes a lot of commitment to write on a regular basis and with life (personal and professional), many of us just don't get the amount of free time we need to commit to writing a fanfiction. Do not worry about your stories. They are not going anywhere. We all will wait for you until you are completely okay to be able to get back to writing.smiley14

Lots of love.smiley27

Vintage_flow thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

First, I am so sorry to hear that you went through a hard time. Mental health is less talked about but the most important at the same time. The fact that you have acknowledged it is already half the battle won.

But you must always remember - It's a bad time in life; not a bad life. As hard as it is to believe, things ALWAYS get better. It has taken me several ups, downs, rights and lefts to figure things out for myself. 

We all carry trauma and hardships with us but only a strong person such as yourself can take action towards it. You should be so proud that you talked to your loved ones and are trying. 

Also my love ❤️ You don't owe us a chapter, you only owe it to yourself because it makes you happy. Throw the guilt away. Do your life at your own pace, even when it comes to creative interests. We add the unnecessary pressure on ourselves and I speak from experience. 

I know this forum can be dead at times and that takes my motivations away to write but if that has ever kept you in doubt as well, know it has nothing to do with your writing. It's literally five of us QH fanatics still keeping this alive XD

And I get so grateful everytime someone posts (I'm sure others who are present on this forum do too), so if you are ever in doubt, just think of that and share your amazing stories. And know that there is no rush, Like Mrina said we will be waiting here patiently. 

You are a great writer who will only better herself through practice and time. If you ever need a helping hand, advice or simply someone to talk to, always feel free to PM me smiley27

dreamxr thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been dealing with your mental health issues. Life can get very stressful and taxing. On the other hand, I'm so happy to hear that you decided to take help and recover from all the issues you were dealing with. It is a very brave thing to do and I'm truly proud of you.smiley31

I know we don't know each other very well but if at all, at any point in time you need a friend to vent out your anger, your issues or just to talk, please feel free to from me a PM. I'd love to be your friend.smiley9

It takes a lot of commitment to write on a regular basis and with life (personal and professional), many of us just don't get the amount of free time we need to commit to writing a fanfiction. Do not worry about your stories. They are not going anywhere. We all will wait for you until you are completely okay to be able to get back to writing.smiley14

Lots of love.smiley27

Thank you so much for your support. It means a lot to me, I'm extremely grateful. ❤️

dreamxr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vintage_flow

First, I am so sorry to hear that you went through a hard time. Mental health is less talked about but the most important at the same time. The fact that you have acknowledged it is already half the battle won.

But you must always remember - It's a bad time in life; not a bad life. As hard as it is to believe, things ALWAYS get better. It has taken me several ups, downs, rights and lefts to figure things out for myself. 

We all carry trauma and hardships with us but only a strong person such as yourself can take action towards it. You should be so proud that you talked to your loved ones and are trying. 

Also my love ❤️ You don't owe us a chapter, you only owe it to yourself because it makes you happy. Throw the guilt away. Do your life at your own pace, even when it comes to creative interests. We add the unnecessary pressure on ourselves and I speak from experience. 

I know this forum can be dead at times and that takes my motivations away to write but if that has ever kept you in doubt as well, know it has nothing to do with your writing. It's literally five of us QH fanatics still keeping this alive XD

And I get so grateful everytime someone posts (I'm sure others who are present on this forum do too), so if you are ever in doubt, just think of that and share your amazing stories. And know that there is no rush, Like Mrina said we will be waiting here patiently. 

You are a great writer who will only better herself through practice and time. If you ever need a helping hand, advice or simply someone to talk to, always feel free to PM me smiley27

Your words always make me feel better! Something about the way you write just speaks out to me. I'm so grateful for your support. ❤️

RiyaA123 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Life is tough, it has been hell to most. We fall into a darker place with no light and it's always difficult to think of getting out of there let alone taking the step to do something about it.

I'm so proud of you that you were able to put yourself first and try rehab to get out of that dark place. I wish you all the very best.

This forum has been an escape to many and I hope it rekindles your inner writer. Don't think about commitments. Take it one day at a time. Get into the zone and write whatever you want to vent. I'm here for you. Keep walking, I'm sure you'll find the door you're looking for.

Lots of love and Support ❤️❤️❤️ 🫂🫂

hgjkjhgfjfj thumbnail

Take care, we are here for you. 

The little moments are just as important as the big ones. 

Take the time you need, to process, to heal, to write.

Edited by hgjkjhgfjfj - 5 months ago
tanvi_mitt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I am sorry you had to face such situation but I am glad you are recovering.

You take care of you first and do what makes you happy and gives you peace. 

If it is writing, we are here to support, enourage and read your great stuff.

Please take care and be happy

Edited by tanvi_mitt - 5 months ago
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Hey there! 

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been going through a hard time. We all have our share of ups and downs, but if something is affecting your mental peace, it needs to be attended and given utmost importance! Please do all that you need to, even if that means taking a break from writing or anything else you normally do and come back stronger! Because that I'm sure you will! Sometimes life gets tough to even comprehend, but this too shall pass! Just know that better times await! 

I genuinely enjoy reading your stories and have a deep heartfelt appreciation for the writer in you! Anytime you write something, it fills me with joy and excitement of being able to read stories on my favorite characters! So as a reader I'm 100% here to support you and I know that whenever you'll be back, you're going to come back stronger and happier! I know I need to catch up on some of your work, which I shall do as soon as I find time, but know that just like me, all your readers here are always here to support you if you decide to write again! 

And even if you don't, that's completely alright! Do it when you are right headspace! Till then take care, rest well, look after yourself, spend time with your loved ones and just know that things are going to be just fine very soon! 

Feel free to PM if you'd like to talk to someone! Take care! 

Hugs <3