Bengali Shows

Gatchora EDT 1|We are tied together with invisible strings|

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi.. 

I'm hoping that I'll stumble upon a few fellow Gaatchora fans. I just started the show last night or today morning, at around 12:30 am. I was just wasting my time on YouTube and the rec of the trailer for the show popped up. I watched it coz I'm an absolute Gourab Chatterjee trash. And 11 hours later, I have devoured all 77 episodes (I fast forwarded a lot). So I'm sleep deprived and looking for a friend. 

Anyway, 

Ciao and thanx

Edited by aryapdane - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aryapdane thumbnail

Tagging my dear Nezuko coz I have come out of hibernation after months and just wanna say hi 🤧🤧 

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: aryapdane

Tagging my dear Nezuko coz I have come out of hibernation after months and just wanna say hi 🤧🤧 

🤗❤️

Ye hai kya 

aryapdane thumbnail

My new obsession, thanks! You remember I was crying about how ITV doesn't do good shows anymore? Well it turns out Regional TV is doing one. The hero is an as*hole with a heart of gold that he hides. The heroine is a fire cracker and I love her! I am dying 😭😭😭😭

My new muse is here and I'm ready to give myself over to obsession 🤧🤧

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

My new obsession, thanks! You remember I was crying about how ITV doesn't do good shows anymore? Well it turns out Regional TV is doing one. The hero is an as*hole with a heart of gold that he hides. The heroine is a fire cracker and I love her! I am dying 😭😭😭😭

My new muse is here and I'm ready to give myself over to obsession 🤧🤧

Ohhh 😲

Kaha se mil gaya tujhe 

Kuch link share kar iska 😂😂

Armu4eva thumbnail

Hi dear 

Yes i am also a Gatchora fan. Been a huge fan of Gourab since Rani Rashmoni and Solanki fan since Kadombini. What a gorgeous and fiery onscreen couple they make

I have lost count how many times I have rewatched the entire Deeragomon episodes☺️

aryapdane thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

Hi dear 

Yes i am also a Gatchora fan. Been a huge fan of Gourab since Rani Rashmoni and Solanki fan since Kadombini. What a gorgeous and fiery onscreen couple they make

I have lost count how many times I have rewatched the entire Deeragomon episodes☺️

Hiii.. 

Me too! I hated how ott and preachy Rani Rashmoni was and yet I've watched all episodes for Mothur Babu 🤧🤧🤧

I swear! I have fallen in love with the two of them together. I hope ki we get a lot of romantic sequences between them 😊

Yeah.. Deeragomon episodes are lit.. I also love how he is so obsessed with her without even realising. Banda baat baat pe haath pakad leta hai 😍

Armu4eva thumbnail

Hiii.. 

Me too! I hated how ott and preachy Rani Rashmoni was and yet I've watched all episodes for Mothur Babu 🤧🤧🤧

I swear! I have fallen in love with the two of them together. I hope ki we get a lot of romantic sequences between them 😊

Yeah.. Deeragomon episodes are lit.. I also love how he is so obsessed with her without even realising. Banda baat baat pe haath pakad leta hai 😍

Yh he is hella possessive. I am eagerly waiting for their romantic sequences too☺️ Today he was holding her cheeks so adorably

Armu4eva thumbnail

Tagging some more friends

aryapdane thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

Yh he is hella possessive. I am eagerly waiting for their romantic sequences too☺️ Today he was holding her cheeks so adorably

Haan 😭😭😭

She looked so adorable with her cheeks cupped by his large hands. I just can't anymore 🤧 And him shusing her too. Ab kal ka episode ke liye I'm so excited

I hope this show takes some cue from yrrkh and even if they don't do dance numbers, at least give us long romantic sequences.