Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

You haven't been on social media much then. On Twitter and LinkedIn, every single post on Ukraine is full of semi-literate sounding people barking about how it's Ukraine's fault that it was attacked. 

Also, nobody justified any of USA's wars here. 

Just go to YT news channels, especially the live ones and see the comment section. Full of Indians supporting Russia. 

At the same time it’s also exposing hypocrisy of the west, a foreign news anchor was like “it’s not Syria or Afganistan, it’s Europe with relatively civilised people”.

You won’t see them condemning and imposing sanctions on their own kind for the destruction they have caused the world over centuries and still do.  

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 2 years ago
Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Just go to YT news channels, especially the live ones and see the comment section. Full of Indians supporting Russia. 

At the same time it’s also exposing hypocrisy of the west, a foreign news anchor was like “it’s not Syria or Afganistan, it’s Europe with relatively civilised people”.

You won’t see them condemning and imposing sanctions on their own kind for the destruction they have caused the world over centuries and still do.  

Which news channel was that? I find it difficult to believe any mediaperson can openly make such remarks, especially in the West. 

Edited by Mahisa_22 - 2 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Which news channel was that? I find it difficult to believe any mediaperson can openly make such remarks, especially in the West. 

https://twitter.com/olufemiotaiwo/status/1497628704121528323?s=21

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

It’s a fact, they don’t care dropping bombs anywhere else. This is what they are. They only care about Ukraine because they are “Europe”. Secondly it will impact other EU countries as well.

The same Ukraine voted against India on Kashimir  and Pokhran issue, sold tanks to Pakistan. 

As far as I know, they support Israel as well. 

Now they are harassing Indian and Nigerian students on the border. Not letting them pass. 

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 2 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

NBC and CBS. First and third video. Love how the lady openly expressed how the refugees have white skin. Ah, they don’t even try to hide their racism anymore. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CahBSq-AfdE/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail

It’s infuriating to watch.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

It’s infuriating to watch.

It’s even more infuriating that Kelly isn’t in front of me so I can show her how civilised I can be. 🤗

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

NBC and CBS. First and third video. Love how the lady openly expressed how the refugees have white skin. Ah, they don’t even try to hide their racism anymore. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CahBSq-AfdE/?utm_medium=copy_link

As far as I heard, she said 'Christian' and 'civilized'. Did she speak about white skin as well? Oh, swell. 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

It’s even more infuriating that Kelly isn’t in front of me so I can show her how civilised I can be. 🤗

I also see different news from different sources. 

I find it funny that they still don’t realise that Ukraine was a Bali ka bakra for them, they are getting help but at what cost?

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

As far as I heard, she said 'Christian' and 'civilized'. Did she speak about white skin as well? Oh, swell. 

On another forum I visit or other channels where people comment has mostly white people. They have no qualms in saying Russia should Nuke China etc.

It’s a fact. They don’t care.