•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 months ago

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/karanvir-bohra-slams-fake-reports-about-deepika-padukone-not-helping-him-for-don-3-calls-it-fabricated/amp_articleshow/105131226.cms

In the same interview, Karanvir also addressed the trollings surrounding the ace 

Bollywood

actress. According to him, the number of ideal trolls is increasing by the day. They are absolutely a frustrated lot who target innocent people. He also added that Deepika is his favourite and he must thank her here through the interview for all the trouble she took to make him meet the casting agent. Karanvir concluded by saying that the extent of trolling that is happening against Deepika is unimaginable and unjustified.

Edited by FireFli - 3 months ago

Talking to an English daily, Karanvir revealed, "When I got to know that Ranveer Singh is doing Don 3, I was really keen to play the villain opposite him. But I don’t know Farhan Akhtar or anybody in his production house. So, out of the blue, I messaged Deepika Padukone (Ranveer Singh's wife). I thought luck try kar lete hain because you never know. Deepika and I know each other, but we don't meet as such. So I dropped her a message and conveyed my interest in being part of the film,"

To his luck, Deepika replied to him with the casting director's number. He shared, "She replied back saying, 'I can’t help you this way but I can help you with the name of the person who does casting for the banner making the film'. Coincidentally, I had the person's contact number. Maine use message kara ki mere layak aisa koi role ho, let me know. I would love to do it. So, you need to have that urge in you as an actor."

Edited by FireFli - 3 months ago

Huh what’s happening? I am lost smiley5

Is karanvir bohra is same guy who played Prem in kasauti.... That guy who was very stylish in the role 

Originally posted by Arsalan_khan

Is karanvir bohra is same guy who played Prem in kasauti.... That guy who was very stylish in the role 

The one n only. 

I know him from season1 Saubhagyavati bhava  show.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzS6B8myXqx/

What an actor  he is. smiley27

I didn't watch Kasauti but will watch his part in YouTube on instagram.