Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I’m not obligated to answer anything. Cuz I do what I want. Nobody can force me for anything. And yes I will scream NEPO NEPO NEPO until I die 

@bold: 🤣

I must applaud the level of commitment to the cause if nothing else. 👏😆

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I’m not obligated to answer anything. Cuz I do what I want. Nobody can force me for anything. And yes I will scream NEPO NEPO NEPO until I die 

👍🏼…happy hating 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pathaka

👍🏼…happy hating 

Why hating ? Because I don’t support nepotism? Sorry that I’m not brainwashed. When Sridevi or Vidya Balan gave their iconic performances I was the first one to speak up and praise. Except for Kahani because it overshadowed EV and I liked that more. Vidya didn’t deserve those awards, but at least she doesn’t get work because daddy makes some calls and johar baby throws money around 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Is it time yet to turn this into HAhaHa thread??? 😆

pathaka thumbnail

Why hating ? Because I don’t support nepotism? Sorry that I’m not brainwashed. 

Because u assume everyone who dosent hate nepo kids is brainwashed or supporting nepotism …

Because u refuse to acknowledge another pov or even facts for that matter….and assume that what u believe in is the one and only truth and nothing else can be true 

Because u believe in trial by shaitan haiwan…where u decide the criminal, crime and the punishment and unless everyone bows to that judgement they are brainwashed 

Many more reasons 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: pathaka

Because u assume everyone who dosent hate nepo kids is brainwashed or supporting nepotism …

Because u refuse to acknowledge another pov or even facts for that matter….and assume that what u believe in is the one and only truth and nothing else can be true 

Because u believe in trial by shaitan haiwan…where u decide the criminal, crime and the punishment and unless everyone bows to that judgement they are brainwashed 

Many more reasons 

Ok and ? Why would I believe anyone else over myself ? That makes no sense. I’m not like the rest who read news articles from paid media and get all excited about it and accept it as truth. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Is it time yet to turn this into HAhaHa thread??? 😆

I

You can do that if the movie will be a clean hit for which it needs MORE THAN 120CR in domestic collections. As of right now it’s trending the same as Kalank’s opening weekend 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I

You can do that if the movie will be a clean hit for which it needs MORE THAN 120CR in domestic collections. As of right now it’s trending the same as Kalank’s opening weekend 

i don’t hv a handle on these BO numbers but looks like it’s going in the right direction as of now 👍🏼 

Edited by Nishita123 - 2 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

i don’t hv a handle on these BO numbers but looks like it’s going in the right direction as of now 👍🏼 

I know it’s very hard to keep up when they inflate figures. and add crores overnight 

pathaka thumbnail

I’m not like the rest who read news articles from paid media and get all excited about it and accept it as truth. 

And why assume “the rest” do that?.  …and that you are on some intellectually superior moral ground compared to “the rest”? 

Do your own thing …but ur in for a rude shock if u keep assuming everyone else or “the rest” are idiots …🤓