colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Gangubai Kathiawari has caused enough controversy. Most people would not be interested to know about a woman who rose to protect the rights of sex workers and their children. A society where a woman/ girl is labelled as sIut and characterless for speaking her mind.

You need to be a star to stay in news or in some sort of controversy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

briahna thumbnail

lagi aaj saawan ki phir woh jhadi hai...

I heard on IF that there was no buzz on Gangubai....and no one cared. 

Michael Jordan Laughing GIFs | Tenor

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-briahna

Well the real world cared πŸ˜†

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

She is a queen . Just Revived bollywood

MaxMayfield thumbnail

I really thought Raazi was enough to change the doubting minds about Alia’s acting skills..Gangu bai should be enough to cement her star power..this was an offbeat topic and not a typical song and dance driven SLB film..and the trailer and teaser and songs were all about Alia..not bg score or carpets or flying curtains..so clearly Alia drove the audience to the theatre πŸ‘

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by-briahna

Gazab Bezzati Hai Yaar Panchayat GIF - Gazab Bezzati Hai Yaar Panchayat  Amazon Prime Video - Discover & Share GIFs

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by-M.Wheeler

people here can whine cry and compe iwth conspiracy theories all the want but movie has opened well a 10 cr opening is no joke. The day the so called female superstar deepika madam can actually give something even close to this we will talk. As of now alia has proven successfully that she anyday has more star power than deepika madam 

She had already proved it with raaz that she has more starpower than her. This is just the confirmation that she still is the biggest female star in bollywood right now.

DushtKanya thumbnail

Yeah no she hasn't, by any means πŸ˜†

Even if the movie crashes (still skeptical about the mass's ultimate response to this movie because it's pretty dark), she still got the film a 9-10cr opening. She's arguably the biggest female star in Bollywood right now.

Alia collecting 10 crores based on her presence alone in an unconventional SLB movie when we are still not out of the pandemic, should qualify her as a top people puller, not to rain on your parade or anything.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

If Deepika, a supposedly huge star, capped off at just above 4 crores with her Chappak, on the first day, despite a compelling subject matter and despite those pre-pandemic golden times where people flocked to the theaters without batting an eye,

If Ranveer and Deepika's 83, the supposed power couple, capped off at just 12-13 crores (someone can correct me there), despite riding on a huge Indian milestone in the world of cricket and despite the presence of two supposedly "huge" stars of their times,

If Kangana's Thalaivi opened at just over 1 crore, despite being a biopic of a respected female politician who must have had plenty of people wanting to watch her life story,

I'd say that Alia passed with flying colors at least in terms of first day collections. The jury's still out on the rest, so why don't you hold your horses before going all gung ho celebrating her "failure." πŸ˜†

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wow people here are so easily brainwashed and so easily influenced  by fake PR. You read something and you believe it lol. Potty karo saaf karo, potty karo saaf karo. So basic. 

Yeah go ahead and support Alia while her father works with terrorists to bring the country down.