Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Wow people here are so easily brainwashed and so easily influenced  by fake PR. You read something and you believe it lol. Potty karo saaf karo, potty karo saaf karo. So basic. 

Yeah go ahead and support Alia while her father works with terrorists to bring the country down

Yeah right.

When everything else failed you bring out a terrorist angle. ðŸ¤ª

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Wow people here are so easily brainwashed and so easily influenced  by fake PR. You read something and you believe it lol. Potty karo saaf karo, potty karo saaf karo. So basic. 

Yeah go ahead and support Alia while her father works with terrorists to bring the country down. 

You lost this narrative when you opened this topic. But this right here is just cuckoo.

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The opening credit belongs to SLB  more than Alia . He himself is a huge name and has certified himself as a marvellous filmmaker! 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Alia is one of the few stars bollywood had left 

Yeah go ahead and support Alia while her father works with terrorists to bring the country down. 

How, pray tell, are people "brainwashed" for buying Gangubai's figures from the same source that also provides numbers for the rest of the b'wood movies and actors? 

If you have no problem citing figures and numbers for Deepika, Ranveer etc. provided by those same sources to make comparisons and decide who is a "bigger" star, why do you have a problem with the figures now?!

Are you saying that they all fudge numbers only for Alia's movies and somehow they didn't manage it when she had flops like Kalank, Sadak, etc.?!

And only when she has successful openings like Gangu does it strike you that the numbers are fudged? Are you sure you're not just pandering to your own version of what "should" be, ....... but isn't?! 

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wow ppl are so easily brainwashed by the anti nepo pr…u read something positive , u don’t believe it even if several sources say the same thing ..

Negativity Khao, vomit karo…negativity Khao..vomit karo…so basic

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pathaka

Wow ppl are so easily brainwashed by the anti nepo pr…u read something positive , u don’t believe it even if several sources say the same thing ..

Negativity Khao, vomit karo…negativity Khao..vomit karo…so basic

Why did you have to copy my format? You can’t create your own style ? You did what nepo kids do, copy paste copy paste 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: UlluBanaya

Same like you crying about Alia since a decade on this forum. Now atleast you have a 10yr IF badge for crying about Alia.🤣

Did you make an account just to say this ?

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Why did you have to copy my format? You can’t create your own style ? You did what nepo kids do, copy paste copy paste 

Why did u not patent ur marvellous invention if you want no one else speaking ur language? 

You did what anti nepo bots do….don’t answer anything to the point and divert attention to nepo nepo nepo

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: pathaka

Why did u not patent ur marvellous invention if you want no one else speaking ur language? 

You did what anti nepo bots do….don’t answer anything to the point and divert attention to nepo nepo nepo

I’m not obligated to answer anything. Cuz I do what I want. Nobody can force me for anything. And yes I will scream NEPO NEPO NEPO until I die