Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Gauri overstepped her boundaries when she was giving Ranveer the towel and telling him to dry himself. His wife was right there.

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment 

yes gauri is overboard with her boundaries she is giving ranveer the towel and asking him to dry 

but his wife is there only 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hope Ishani will soon realize that Gauri is beginning to act like a wife.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

let us see when ishani is going to realize gauri's intentions 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 817

Note: Bit 18+ Content

Ishani hearing the question Ranveer asked saw him with a what to react face. 

Ranveer: Tell me Ishani 

Ishani: Ranveer you behaved bad to me in anger and I really got used to your anger. As usual only we had a fight and now we are compromised. Stop thinking about this fight and take rest. 

Ranveer:Nahi Ishani tell me the answer

Ishani: Ranveer wo..(before she could tell the next word her phone rang being in the lamp table she saw the phone display and getting its Amba she picked the call): Maa.

Amba: Ishani I and Baba are going to temple let us take Raagini also. We will come back after 2 hours only let me manage Raagini. 

Ishani(hearing it); Haan tk Maa. 

Telling it she cut the call and saw Ranveer were Ranveer was seeing her with a calm face. 

Ishani(seeing Ranveer);Ranveer Maa and Baba are going to temple and they are taking Raagini with them. 

Ranveer; hmm let them take her. You tell the answer to my question. 

Ishani: Lock the door and come. 

Ranveer hearing it shook his head as okay and he went and locked the door and then he came back to Ishani and stood facing her. 

Ishani(folding her hands and seeing Ranveer): you want my answer. 

Ranveer: Haan Ishani tell me the answer after this answer I won't disturb you and I will not talk about this fight. 

Ishani(making sure he should not think about this fight again and then in a calm tone): Ranveer all of them in the house are in their routine no one will come to meet me and everyone would have thought you went to office as usual so no one would want to meet you by this time. Raagini has gone to temple with Maa so for next two hours Raagini also will not be with us. So...

Ranveer; So what?

Ishani: you want my answer know?

Ranveer: Haan 

Ishani: we have time for us now take me for you. Keep me close to you and make me feel your love.

Ranveer(hearing it with a romantic smile he walked and came close to her and held her hand in his hand and seeing her with love): I love you so much you want my love only know let me give it. (he held her back and pulled her close to him and then saw her eyes with love).

Ishani saw him with a smile were Ranveer saw her lips were Ishani too seeing Ranveer's eyes and now her eyes moved to Ranveer's lips were Ishani held Ranveer's shoulders well with her hand. 

Ranveer(in a very low husky tone): Ishani..

Ishani(closed her eyes and in a low tone): hmm

Ranveer: Can I kiss you?

Ishani(closed her eyes and in a husky tone): take me to bed Ranveer

Ranveer: hmm 

Telling it Ranveer took Ishani in his hands and he took Ishani to the bed and he made her lay in the bed were Ishani rested her head well in the pillow and made herself comfortable. Ranveer laid in the bed next to Ishani and then with a romantic smile he took his index finger and he kept it in Ishani's forehead and he started to move his finger from her forehead and he started to move his finger to Ishani's nose gently and he started to move his finger so slowly were this made Ishani to close her eyes were Ranveer slowly brought his finger to Ishani's lips were Ishani without to her control lovingly kissed Ranveer's finger were Ranveer got a cute smile in his lips. He went close to her and in a lovely move he kissed Ishani's lips were Ishani's hands came to Ranveer's back and she started to caress Ranveer's hair well with her hand. Ishani tried her best to keep Ranveer in a long lip lock were They were kissing each other for almost 5 minutes were this kiss was slowly making the Man inside Ranveer to come out were he took his lips from Ishani's lips and then in the next move he started to caress Ishani below her neck with his lips were now Ranveer got to know the man inside him is getting on. 

Ranveer(going near Ishani's ears and in a very low tone); I need you Ishani 

Ishani(hearing it with a light smile); Ranveer its day time 

Ranveer: Its day time only but what to do I am getting out of control Ishani please (his hands were playing with her shoulders were he wanted to move his hands below Ishani's neck): Its really natural for a man to get his manliness in bed with his wife Ishani. I love you much Ishani. I promise you I will not hurt you here after. 

Ishani(held Ranveer's shoulders and brought him out of the hug and making Ranveer face him and then caressing his cheek): Ranveer..I love you too 

Ranveer(swallowing his throat and then in a love feel held her shawl and he unpinned her shawl and throw the shawl to the other side in the bed and then went near her and in a very low tone): shall we move ahead Ishani..

Ishani(seeing him getting its the time shook her head as no): Nahi Ranveer mujhe mood nahi hain please not today I don't want it now..

Ranveer(getting disappointed): Ishani wo..mujhe..(with a what to react face and then taking a deep breath and controlling himself he got up from the bed and then without seeing Ishani):Tk Ishani let me go to the study room.

He started to walk towards the door were Ishani with a smile got up from the bed and she stood in the floor. 

Ishani(with a cute romantic smile):Ek minute meri Gentleman.

Ranveer(hearing it and hearing Ishani calling him Gentleman with a happy smile turned to her and then in a happy face he came and stood facing Ishani): What did  you call me?

Ishani: Meri Gentleman.

Ranveer(with a happy smile) : I am gentle man only to you know Ishani

Ishani(with emotional face held his hands): you can never disrepect women Ranveer. Now a days no son is ready to take care of their parents but you love and respect your mother to the core. The only thing that made you behave wrong is because of your anger only. Please try to reduce your anger Ranveer. 

Ranveer: haan I will try to reduce my anger Ishani

Ishani: Ranveer there are so many woman who feel s*x pain each and everyday to satisfy their husband. There are men who never feel about women situation and satisfaction. There are husbands who touch their wife without their will but tum... ( she saw him with a cute face) 

Ranveer: kya....

Ishani (with smile hugging Ranveer) : from the first day you touched me till today I have never felt body pain after love making and whenever I have said no even though you have got anger sometimes but you have never touched me against my wish.Really I have got a gentleman in my life who can never see woman as s*x object.

Ranveer(hugging her back with smile) : love you Ishu and thank you for making me a gentleman 

Ishani : love you Ranveer for being my gentleman  

To be continued😉

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

The couple got some much needed time alone. He has to show her his love.

coderlady thumbnail

She didn't just answer him, she showed him. He is a gentleman after all.

coderlady thumbnail

Now that the test is done, hope they will go ahead and take advantage of this time alone.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ranveer apologizing to ishani was nice.glad that they patched up.shirt scene in the rain was romantic. I hope you will add this aashiqui2 scene in your aashiqui2 ss also.ranveer asking ishani for the promise was naughty.naughty wish.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

The couple got some much needed time alone. He has to show her his love.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes now they got some time alone 

she is asking him to show his love to her 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

She didn't just answer him, she showed him. He is a gentleman after all.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes now our heroine didn't answer his question she showed him that he is surely a gentle man 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Now that the test is done, hope they will go ahead and take advantage of this time alone.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes  now the test is done 

let us see how they are going to spend the time 

keep reading 😉