Naagin 6

Naagin 6: Episode Discussion Thread

Leprechaun thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello Everyone,

Naagin 6 EDT, is for discussion whatever airs in the epi.

Refrain from spamming/chatting here.

Follow all the Naagin6: Participation Rules & Guidelines.

Regards

Naagin 6 DT

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh we have an EDT now 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

But I can see no one is around πŸ€”

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

So I liked the pacing of the 3rd Epi much more than the first 2 Epis. Still a little bit choppy from editing perspective at one or two places if you ask me. But overall much better from the technical viewpoint I feel. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Rishab-Ritesh moments were pretty fun. I like Abhishek as an actor, he's such a natural at these goofy roles. Even Simba's surprisingly better than I initially expected tbh.

Pratha-Rishab moments me thode zyada hi unnecessary gaane daal diye I feel. Dude she hates him cause she thinks he fired her. And he's suspicious of her cause of the torn letter thing. Yahan kyun zabardasti romantic gaana ghusare ho tose naina jabse mile. Kyuun bhai ruko thoda sabr karo. πŸ˜†

Sudha (I think her name's Seema Gujral) is the one doing illicit arms deal with Urvashi's MLA husband. She must be another Asur then, so this was expected. But idk what they're trying to do with Urvashi's character yet. Vo negative hai ya nai? Mujhe toh badi cute lagi Urvashi πŸ˜³

Maheck's hardcore punjabi accent was coming thru in her dialogues thoda thoda when she was yelling at the MLA. πŸ˜† Also while he was pointing at Rishab before dying, Rishab's friend was actually passing thru the corridor so it must be the friend who's another culprit and not Rishab.

Maheck phirse galat banda maarke aajayegi lol. And the Professor will be like "aapne galat insaan maara hai, par koi baat nahi, maar diya accha kara, koi baat nahi". πŸ€£

And they again played the Vande Matram bg music today... whyy Ekta whyyyy

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Yes Wehave ETD 🀩

Simba in frost 2 episodes ❀️

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mish_18

So I liked the pacing of the 3rd Epi much more than the first 2 Epis. Still a little bit choppy from editing perspective at one or two places if you ask me. But overall much better from the technical viewpoint I feel. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Rishab-Ritesh moments were pretty fun. I like Abhishek as an actor, he's such a natural at these goofy roles. Even Simba's surprisingly better than I initially expected tbh.

Abhishek is much better I guess. He is very fun loving 😍

Pratha-Rishab moments me thode zyada hi unnecessary gaane daal diye I feel. Dude she hates him cause she thinks he fired her. And he's suspicious of her cause of the torn letter thing. Yahan kyun zabardasti romantic gaana ghusare ho tose naina jabse mile. Kyuun bhai ruko thoda sabr karo. πŸ˜†

One side Rishab is staring her and all. And other side he hates her I mean not that hateπŸ˜†

But he doesn't like her. 

Aur yhan to kuch na hoke bhi Romantic gaane baj rahe hai πŸ€£

Sudha (I think her name's Seema Gujral) is the one doing illicit arms deal with Urvashi's MLA husband. She must be another Asur then, so this was expected. But idk what they're trying to do with Urvashi's character yet. Vo negative hai ya nai? Mujhe toh badi cute lagi Urvashi πŸ˜³

Maheck's hardcore punjabi accent was coming thru in her dialogues thoda thoda when she was yelling at the MLA. πŸ˜† Also while he was pointing at Rishab before dying, Rishab's friend was actually passing thru the corridor so it must be the friend who's another culprit and not Rishab.

Maheck phirse galat banda maarke aajayegi lol. And the Professor will be like "aapne galat insaan maara hai, par koi baat nahi, maar diya accha kara, koi baat nahi". πŸ€£

That time I was laughing like anything. Means come on you guys have no regret after killing wrong person then what is the need to do such a drama like killing asur πŸ€”

And they again played the Vande Matram bg music today... whyy Ekta whyyyy

Me in blue

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Red_eyes94

Yes Wehave ETD 🀩

Simba in frost 2 episodes ❀️

I like Abhishek more πŸ˜‰

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

He is a cutie πŸ₯° Love the brother bonding 

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Did they change the actor who is playing Rishab's father role?? The previous one looked like very old person 

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: pranurosid

Did they change the actor who is playing Rishab's father role?? The previous one looked like very old person 

Yes, they changed the actor.