Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arya212002 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ga1986

I definitely think they have 2 teams of writers now here - writers who handle mainly Maan and others who write rest of story kaand etc ... N this has happened post hospital scene ... 

Probably Bhavna and team wrote Anuj’s character beautifully and gave great Maan scenes with depth and sensitivity from Sept to Nov end .. Gaurup shone in that .. For confession I think they only wrote coz I can’t believe the writers who gave us such a beautiful and meaningful confession could be writing such crap a week before . It was clear the confession was thought out in detail, cz every damn thing was perfect and that reflected in the fabulous job the 2 actors did . It was as if these 2 totally knew what they were doing and everything was brilliantly portrayed . Since last Saturday actually ( the episode where they danced to Ankhiyon se Goli maare ) all Maan scenes were brilliant and Shah drama was intentionally controlled to undo the damage of Anuj downfall track . 

Since December especially post Christmas party due to poor plots , writing etc even Maan scenes have been off . Esp in the last week , with Vanraaj track something was totally off - Gaurav was giving confused expressions , the dialogues and speeches by Anu were unbearable ... I felt actors themselves weren’t convinced what they were doing - maybe it was coz of last minute reshooting etc. For confession they were well prepared, gave it their heart and soul and it came out so so good . 

Today again something was out of sync .. there seemed to be no continuation to where they left off yesterday. So many meaningful moments on Anuj’s part were missed and they ended up with that Yara oh Yara ... N then rushed back to Vanraaj since he hadn’t been in action last 2 days ..Total mess again !! So frustrating and again that V vs Anu ( with substandard typical ITV writing ) and Tamasha ..

Kuch hope nahi hai show ka ... Aise hi chalta rahega . Problem has not only been SP and his character ( though he is a major part of problem ) but also the popularity of Maan which has taken everyone including the actors by surprise . Ab Vanraaj to kya , logo se Sanan , Toshu kinjal kuch bardaasht nahi hota .. and before AK entry they were all key pillars to the story . Mukku toh is another character which has gone horribly wrong ... 
Makers are themselves not sure what they want to do and progress and faltu Kaand pe kaand is being pushed with only Maan left to pull up the TRPs when required .. 

100% agree 

HOPEFULFORALL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Km181

I know I too feel the same..even if you see GK and Anuj today, they also look so different.  Sach main yaar inka makeup man magician hai and shayad cameraman bhi...

Infact if you look at body as in physique too I feel Anuj seems to have gained weight from reunion... but then see GK personal pics, he still look toned and same size as reunion wala...

I wonder if he really gained any weight.. some weight in serial is seen on face around jaw line...but in personal pictures same jaw line is more defined...

Ive had the same question for many days as well. I honestly think he has gained weight in real life cuz I’ve seen some of his personal pics and he has weight. But then again, there was one pic that everyone was talking about not too long ago (the one where is was wearing a pink dress shirt) and he looked completely toned in it (no stomach, chest completely in, and defined jawline). Seriously made me wonder if that pic was old or if there is some serious editing happening 

QueeN456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

I didn't like this yaara o yaara.. It was v weird cliche scene... Agr song dance krna hi tha to romantic daal dete.. Couple dance kr lete... But..nhi maryada me atke hai...inka kuch nhi ho skta....🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I m done with this shah house drama.. V vs Anu boring bhashans... Teen patti.. Vs maan relation.. Mukku n overtake of ak empire really itna easy h ye.... Business n sbka majak bana k rkha h... Makers ne... Show kis direction me jaa rhi h.. Inko hi nhi pata shayad...nonsense ... 

This show was about Anu progression... I'm happy with her personal progression of relationship maan deserve eo..... Back to 1 epi  Anu n recent Anu.. Has huge difference.. She is bhaddas n confidence woman... Wo alag baat h... 

But I'm talking about professional progression woman empowerment bhashan nayi udaan.. Project.. Where is that... But in reality they showing Anu degradation n vannu ka bhar bhar k progression......Is this show belongs to anupama I'm really confused here...story is now back to square one... With zero Anu progression..... N tamashah.. I'm done now...it's very paakaaooo... Mukku ka kya hogya bhai totally gayab kr dia.. Again sidelined kapadias n back to shhaahhh Drraamaaa.. 

Where is devika..  She is the only person jisme logical baat hoti hai..also Anu real mayyka maa n bhavesh  ....Positive logon ko alag kr dia... N negative Shah  ko hi bhar bhar k dikhana hai.. Q

I'm totally disappointed with Anu character... Baabaapuji kon hote hai tere mithai dene nikli.. Kuch nhi lagte.. Plz it's time to draw borderline between Shah n u.. Tere love pyaar man.. K sath itna bura kia.. He totally affected due to this vanraj n Shahs.. N tujhe vhi jaake sweets dena n khudki beizzati krni.. Bhashan dene.. Main bhi kya bol rhi hu.. Silence isko hzm nhi hoti.. Kudki beizzati kye bina isko shanti kaise milegi 25 yrs se addat yo hai...  Jitna shahs k barme sochti h  thoda apni real maaa n bhai bhavesh k barme soch unke sath happiness share kr maaki paao chuti... Unke ghar jaati.. Nhi... Kya dikhate h yr.. Ye makers... Thoda to logical likho jo real lage... 

I'm back to square one no umeed... In fact I didn't like today epi.. Except maan scene.. I just read all posts n ur discussion.. I'm in with u all girls.... U guys wrote every thing that I wanted so no need to repeat same... We all r sailing in one boat when it comes to backlash troll the show writers n makers.... 

I'm agree with all post of u guys specially arya, komal, ayushi.... 

Sry for very late post.. It's my frustration on makers.. N back disappoinment for makers cheap writings.. 

Not tagging arya uska mood khrb nhi kr ha mujhe..... 

Most welcome to all to read with increasing tagging no.. Difficult for me to remember name... 

Edited by QueeN456 - 2 years ago
arya212002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueeN456

I didn't like this yaara o yaara.. It was v weird cliche scene... Agr song dance krna hi tha to romantic daal dete.. Couple dance kr lete... But..nhi maryada me atke hai...inka kuch nhi ho skta....🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I m done with this shah house drama.. V vs Anu boring bhashans... Teen patti.. Vs maan relation.. Mukku n overtake of ak empire really itna easy h ye.... Business n sbka majak bana k rkha h... Makers ne... Show kis direction me jaa rhi h.. Inko hi nhi pata shayad...nonsense ... 

This show was about Anu progression... I'm happy with her personal progression of relationship maan deserve eo..... Back to 1 epi  Anu n recent Anu.. Has huge difference.. She is bhaddas n confidence woman... Wo alag baat h... 

But I'm talking about professional progression woman empowerment bhashan nayi udaan.. Project.. Where is that... But in reality they showing Anu degradation n vannu ka bhar bhar k progression......Is this show belongs to anupama I'm really confused here...story is now back to square one... With zero Anu progression..... N tamashah.. I'm done now...it's very paakaaooo... Mukku ka kya hogya bhai totally gayab kr dia.. Again sidelined kapadias n back to shhaahhh Drraamaaa.. 

Where is devika..  She is the only person jisme logical baat hoti hai..also Anu real mayyka maa n bhavesh  ....Positive logon ko alag kr dia... N negative Shah  ko hi bhar bhar k dikhana hai.. Q

I'm totally disappointed with Anu character... Baabaapuji kon hote hai tere mithai dene nikli.. Kuch nhi lagte.. Plz it's time to draw borderline between Shah n u.. Tere love pyaar man.. K sath itna bura kia.. He totally affected due to this vanraj n Shahs.. N tujhe vhi jaake sweets dena n khudki beizzati krni.. Bhashan dene.. Main bhi kya bol rhi hu.. Silence isko hzm nhi hoti.. Kudki beizzati kye bina isko shanti kaise milegi 25 yrs se addat yo hai...  Jitna shahs k barme sochti h  thoda apni real maaa n bhai bhavesh k barme soch unke sath happiness share kr maati paao chuti... Unke ghar jaati.. Nhi... Kya dikhate h yr.. Ye makers... Thoda to logical likho jo real lage... 

I'm back to square one no umeed... In fact I didn't like today epi.. Except maan scene.. I just read all posts n ur discussion.. I'm in with u all girls.... U guys wrote every thing that I wanted so no need to repeat same... We all r sailing in one boat when it comes to backlash troll the show writers n makers.... 

Sry for very late post.. It's my frustration on makers.. N back disappoinment for makers cheap writings.. 

Most welcome to all to read with increasing tagging no.. Difficult for me to remember name... 

Aww Rani….kitni cute hai ree tu 🤗😘🤗😘🤗😘🤗😘🤗😘🤗😘🤗

QueeN456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arya212002

Aww Rani….kitni cute hai ree tu 🤗😘🤗😘🤗😘🤗😘🤗😘🤗😘🤗

Are tysm.. Arya meri jaan.. I read hina thread all posts .. U mentioned.. Mood off hogya serious post kr k aayi yaha... So then I thought Tu us thread me mst tharak rhi hogi.. So obviously Mood thik hogya hoga.. Isliye yr.. N it was my serious n frustration post thoda us thread me post kia tha... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

arya212002 thumbnail

Are tysm.. Arya meri jaan.. I read hina thread all posts .. U mentioned.. Mood off hogya serious post kr k aayi yaha... So then I thought Tu us thread me mst tharak rhi hogi.. So obviously Mood thik hogya hoga.. Isliye yr.. N it was my serious n frustration post thoda us thread me post kia tha... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

wahan pe bhi all pissed ki kuch tharak nahi aa raha hai 

Km181 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I'm totally disappointed with Anu character... Baabaapuji kon hote hai tere mithai dene nikli.. Kuch nhi lagte.. Plz it's time to draw borderline between Shah n u.. Tere love pyaar man.. K sath itna bura kia.. He totally affected due to this vanraj n Shahs.. N tujhe vhi jaake sweets dena n khudki beizzati krni.. Bhashan dene.. Main bhi kya bol rhi hu.. Silence isko hzm nhi hoti.. Kudki beizzati kye bina isko shanti kaise milegi 25 yrs se addat yo hai...  Jitna shahs k barme sochti h  thoda apni real maaa n bhai bhavesh k barme soch unke sath happiness share kr maati paao chuti... Unke ghar jaati.. Nhi... Kya dikhate h yr.. Ye makers... Thoda to logical likho jo real lage... 

Rani ...jhaapi paa le tu...pehle Jaan.🤗🤗

I can understand, subah I was disappointed so stayed away from forum.. and had actually forgotten about it was busy in work...

at times when I see twitter first, I think ek main hi hu jise pasand nahi aaya...like I did today and hence stayed quite in morning..

Then evening couldn't stay away from forum..read few, was happy actually to find like minded folks to maine bhi lamba wala daal diya.. 

Aur ab tera padha... Chill kar, this serial is not worth it.. I am also trying same...

And then read about Arya in another thread...sorry Arya...mera aisa iraada nahi tha ❤️❤️

That said, I feel one should do works for them best but not at cost of others....I felt I needed a channel to vent out my frustrations and came here..next time will probably not tag people..so one can decide what works best for them.

Both of you have a great weekend, you deserve it.. 

QueeN456 thumbnail

I can understand, subah I was disappointed so stayed away from forum.. and had actually forgotten about it was busy in work...

at times when I see twitter first, I think ek main hi hu jise pasand nahi aaya...like I did today and hence stayed quite in morning..

Then evening couldn't stay away from forum..read few, was happy actually to find like minded folks to maine bhi lamba wala daal diya.. 

Aur ab tera padha... Chill kar, this serial is not worth it.. I am also trying same...

And then read about Arya in another thread...sorry Arya...mera aisa iraada nahi tha ❤️❤️

That said, I feel one should do works for them best but not at cost of others....I felt I needed a channel to vent out my frustrations and came here..next time will probably not tag people..so one can decide what works best for them.

Ye le jhaappi..🤗🤗U r absolutely crt.. Still I'm here due to Gk.. Nhi show story.. N anupamaaa.. N inke logic gai tel lene.. So let  it be.. Chodo.. U too have a great weekend dear.. So rhi h kya..gn  cyt..sweetiee..😀😀.. My tagging also not working since I posted this comment...  I dkn now it will work or not.. 

No wry.. Now I'm chilled.. Thanks to t gang... 😀😀

arya212002 thumbnail

Arre… chill dear 🤗🤗🤗🤗

No worries, tu apna frustration vent kar and do tag me for sure. Kabhi kabhi apni mann ki bhadaas nikalne bhi zaroori hota hai. Many times I ignore it but yesterday I was pissed off but then to take my mind off went and watched a movie. Aur subah forum pe aayi toh I definitely had to vent out and your post gave me the perfect opportunity. You had many points that I wanted to say toh I just chimed in and vented out. But it was good that I vented out isliye ki i felt better and even more to see most of us are sailing in same boat. 

so do tag me as always okie🤗😘

ektag06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ga1986

I definitely think they have 2 teams of writers now here - writers who handle mainly Maan and others who write rest of story kaand etc ... N this has happened post hospital scene ... 

Probably Bhavna and team wrote Anuj’s character beautifully and gave great Maan scenes with depth and sensitivity from Sept to Nov end .. Gaurup shone in that .. For confession I think they only wrote coz I can’t believe the writers who gave us such a beautiful and meaningful confession could be writing such crap a week before . It was clear the confession was thought out in detail, cz every damn thing was perfect and that reflected in the fabulous job the 2 actors did . It was as if these 2 totally knew what they were doing and everything was brilliantly portrayed . Since last Saturday actually ( the episode where they danced to Ankhiyon se Goli maare ) all Maan scenes were brilliant and Shah drama was intentionally controlled to undo the damage of Anuj downfall track . 

Since December especially post Christmas party due to poor plots , writing etc even Maan scenes have been off . Esp in the last week , with Vanraaj track something was totally off - Gaurav was giving confused expressions , the dialogues and speeches by Anu were unbearable ... I felt actors themselves weren’t convinced what they were doing - maybe it was coz of last minute reshooting etc. For confession they were well prepared, gave it their heart and soul and it came out so so good . 

Today again something was out of sync .. there seemed to be no continuation to where they left off yesterday. So many meaningful moments on Anuj’s part were missed and they ended up with that Yara oh Yara ... N then rushed back to Vanraaj since he hadn’t been in action last 2 days ..Total mess again !! So frustrating and again that V vs Anu ( with substandard typical ITV writing ) and Tamasha ..

Kuch hope nahi hai show ka ... Aise hi chalta rahega . Problem has not only been SP and his character ( though he is a major part of problem ) but also the popularity of Maan which has taken everyone including the actors by surprise . Ab Vanraaj to kya , logo se Sanan , Toshu kinjal kuch bardaasht nahi hota .. and before AK entry they were all key pillars to the story . Mukku toh is another character which has gone horribly wrong ... 
Makers are themselves not sure what they want to do and progress and faltu Kaand pe kaand is being pushed with only Maan left to pull up the TRPs when required .. 

exactly. So so disconnected. Infact even the whole “giving up business” episode, Anuj spoke about a relaunch and in yesterday’s episode, it was like “kaam dhoondo ya business socho” what happened to that plan then? And what was the rush to show that trash’s face? Is it on his contract that he HAS to be in 5 out of 6 episodes in a week? I’ve mentioned this on the other threads and on insta too, the character butchering is absolutely horrendous. Even if they don’t redeem after all this, then off air is the only probable end.