Arshi67 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: arya212002

Hai na .. I was saying same in Hina’s thread

😎

ayushijindal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

She is much better. Recovering slowly. She got discharged today and finally at home. Thanks yaara 😊

Kras1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ayushijindal

She is much better. Recovering slowly. She got discharged today and finally at home. Thanks yaara 😊

it's so good to hear this

God bless her with good health 🤗

Km181 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alveera

They could have done so much with the entry of malvika, like the story could have been shifted from shah drama to Kapadia’s but no inhai tu har frame main apnai fav ko fit  karna hai.

They literally made anuj say some heavy duty dialogues reagarding mukku Vanraj situation and that promo made me so hopeful that anuj’s more layer will be portrayed but have no idea why they changed the story mid way and this just left such a bad taste Atleast for me like it became very difficult for me to connect with him at some level. Like I respect all his 26 years ka pyaar for anu and he do deserve every bit of love but boy you can’t leave your stupid sister like that and that too with vanraj, plz no. I know people are still hope ful about laxman rekha dialogue but I am not bec all we are left with now is maryada and all.
Anuj kai gareeb huai baqair bhi agar confession hota tu koi fark nahi parta.

Kaha anuj and anupama were going angry over Vanraj for manipulating malvika and now they are so chill regarding current situation. 
like in sab ko itna chill dekh kar Mujhe anxiety ho jati hain.

@ bold : makers and character have amnesia. But we don't. I really wonder how can they be so chill. 

Anuj ki Laxman Rekha, those are backup plan they throw. But rarely pick up .  It's gimmick to keep viewers guessing like some badly written thriller or suspense story.

Immansi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Km181

I know yaar Ree..

Ye serial honestly bakwaas ho raha hai...

Anu ko aage badna hi nahi hai...sab ko Vanraj ke aage nachna hai..

Anu ke liye itna hone ke baad bhi Vanraj ko justification dena hai...kyu, maryada ke bhashan deti hai..seedha bol main gali ke kutte ke muh nahi lagti..

>>>aur in savage replies ki need hi kya h bhai

Are her replies Savage, no because they have zero effect on Vanraj. So it's not Savage, it's BS. Even viewers know by now how useless her bhashan are. Specifically she doesn't practice what she preaches.

I was expecting some hatred and anger in her when she meets Vanraj again but no... Madam ko to apni saheli chahiye, go have a coffee with him. See confession main bhi bola na mr Shah ne mujhe aazad kiya... Problem is till date as per Anu only fault in Vanraj is EMA...

She calls Mukku her 4th kid, which mother would talk to person exploiting her daughter like this in reality? And then this person snatched all hard earned money of your love too. But is not one bit bothered about Vanraj taking Anuj's empire?

Anu, your ultimate (utter useless) bhashan was on that day when Mukku ka drama tha in Shah house.. kya karne aayi thi us din Anuj se pehle except getting physically close to Vanraj...kuch hua, Anuj ko road pe le aayi...

Everyone is right.. zaroorat kya hai Shah house jane ki... your kids and Bapuji can come to meet you.

Baa ke pair chu. Ye hi shikha apne bacho ko, sorry but Anu is worst mother in my opinion. The kind of example she is setting for Kinjal and Pakhi....period..

Kinjal is already married to Clone of V and what if Pakhi also marries some one same... 

Sunte raho, har dusre din apna character assassination. Baa kyunki 2 decades pehle paida hu, wo jo kahe suno, uski puja karo.

That makes me question, Kans was Krishna ka Mama...still krishna didn't go by elder hai, blood relation hai, he called out evil as evil and punished him. 

But Anu kab Baa ka puraan chodegi.. Baa insulted her in Dandia in front of entire mohalla. Then again on road when Anu signed the property to her. Par chuna to dur, she should not even pick up her phone.

Infact she is so delusional that if someone says Pakhi should get a saas like Baa, Anu will reply it as blessings. The way she tells Kinjal ki Baa achchi hai....

Anu tu khud dono ladkiyon ko kua main phek de, phir khud bhi kud ja....best hoga.

Honestly today's scene yet again reminded me of her character assassination, something I didn't liked then. Only Yday I thought I will start seeing again.. 

Today, I am thinking this will go on like this it's ITV. They won't change, I only need to decide when to stop. And when they show Anu as such idiot and even Anuj so blind in love. I didn't liked a bit how they have butchered his character.. I don't enjoy MaAn as much as I used to because I can't relate to either character anymore.

Is this the right time for me to pull the plug? 

I was surprised too that Anupama had no anger or hatred towards V.

And about ur question yes upcoming week is right time to pull the plug. If relaunch is not interesting, and story doesn't move forward in direction of Anuj failing Vanya's plans of usurping empire. We should Not waste our time if they want to stretch it to holi Or till April. Since September 2 we have waited only. But every track revolves around only V. 

I'm here till relaunch episode, if it will be nice I will stay longer bcz I don't enjoy maan scenes much same like you. Today I didn't enjoy their convo while having tea scene followed by dance.

I didn't have expectations, I knew they'll be back to square one. But still feeling bad. 

Edited by Immansi - 2 years ago
ayushijindal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arya212002

Komal, I know the storyline is just going in circles. Wapas same thing again and again; they insulting her and she replying savage … round 1, 2,3 and goes on. Seriously, why the hell does she need to go to the house and who genuinely care for her come and meet her. Baaki toh bunch of useless creatures they are. Yest Baa had sunafoied so much yet she goes to touch her feet. Why did she have to reply V ? She could have ignored him but no again maryada etc etc  talks 🙄 I am tired of same thing. 

I loved the confession part and couldn’t get enough of it but that alone doesn’t savage the storyline for me. The whole sequence is pure love and magical because they both deserve the happiness. That sequence alone is a separate entity and I can watch it alone without being involved in the depth of storyline. Just knowing basic struggles of both Anu n Anuj itself is enough to make the sequence watch worthy as GK n Rups had performed brilliantly and sequence was executed exceptionally beautiful n magical. 

That sequence is a dream and the show is reality. Reality is BS… Today again Anu- Anuj were talking about finding work for him. 2 days back, he had plan to relaunch the project uska kya hua? What happened to investors who wanted to work with him? Was that all to appease the viewer and get back to show? If so, I don’t fall for such gimmicks. Just that I am giving another chance doesn’t mean, I forgot what nonsense they had dished out in previous episodes and make buffoonery out of Anuj. This insulting drama and savage Anu won’t hold my interest in show as it was never my cup of tea to watch these character assassination trips. I am waiting for the downfall of V and if makers fail to show that then nothing will keep me hooked to the show. Makers better start that soon.  

Dreaming dream cannot run reality. 

Noorie17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you so much for the tag dear Priyanka and Reetika!❤️ Thank you for saving my time!❤️ I won't be watching it on TV tonight. Just watched the MaAn portions from twitter and I'm done!

Loved their interactions all scenes especially the dance was fab! The 26 second wala scene took the cake for me! ☺️ Though I loved the first scene or left me with a bad after taste.🤢 I mean it was the confession episode aur sirf ek shayari!? Like really? I loved the Heer Ranjha wali shayari, no two thoughts about it! But I was expecting another one post confession especially with the spoiler pics that were released par mila kya Vanar aur ba ka weekend dose! 😡Aur Anuj ki ma ke kangan ka kya?Anu ko toh pata nahi hai par Anuj ko 26 saal pehle wali Valentine's ek bar bhi yaad nahi aayi? How?! They don't want to have any flashbacks scenes shot with new actors toh at least Anuj could have mentioned it na? Such a significant thing, especially now that his mother is no more! Par nahi! Anuj se vanraj ki dadi ka ziqr karva liya par khud ki ma k kangan ka nahi! 😡I am disappointed yaar! Kangan toh door raha woh rose jo accidently reveal ho gaya tha aur Anupama ne bookmark banakar wapis rakh diya tha uska bhi koi ziqr nahi! Kab rakha, kaise rakha, kyun, kuch nahi! Sare scenes jo sabse important the unke beechh beechh me kand ghusana hai inko! 🤢

I want somebody to track down the editor! Bhai kya dushmani hai MaAn se? Kyun achche khase scenes kaatne pe tule rehte ho? 😡Yaar writers ek hafta bhi chain nahi lene dete! 🥺Saturday ko hi kand karenge aur woh bhi woh hi purana kaand! The less said about it the better. Nothing new in the precap except that now Baa comes in aur log category for Anupama. Lag nahi raha hai ki maAn day ko MaAn ke scenes milenge. 🥺

Priyanka your post was awesome, so funny especially the gifs char chand laga diye! smiley10👏

Komal I can understand your frustration dear. 😒Anupama ya Anuj ke through beechh me glorification karne hi wale hain ba Vanar ya Shah chidiya ghar ke baki praniyon ka. 🤬it's something I have accepted. Maine bhi pure episodes TV pe bohot time bad dekhe coz of the confession par ab sirf MaAn scenes dekhungi next week. Although I won't stop watching because I love GauRup as much as I love MaAn! ❤️And I genuinely feel bad for them when the trp drops as they are excellent in whatever they do. ❤️

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

@bold : my thoughts too.

I personally liked Aneri but they gave her the worst character and story possible.

Anu, I had given up long back. She is only troll material for me..she sets an example of what not to do perfectly.

Anuj, he is just a cutie pie in frame for looks you know. His character story got over the day bada aadmi story was decided... infact now after confession all he will do is niharofy Anu..and forget about his sister or saving his empire from trash..

Anu ko bhi koi farak nahi padta, all those ladies who trusted her and were supposed to fly with her. Bhaad main jao, this is real Anu she only cares for Shah family.

aaj kal flights bahut cancel ho rahe hai. Iss udaan ka flight bhi cancel ho gaya hai.🤔 That flight for which Anu is the pilot, is very unreliable.😕

alveera thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

@ bold : makers and character have amnesia. But we don't. I really wonder how can they be so chill. 

Anuj ki Laxman Rekha, those are backup plan they throw. But rarely pick up .  It's gimmick to keep viewers guessing like some badly written thriller or suspense story.

I hope makers realise this. As much the Maan confession was dreamy and beautiful and something which anu and anuj totally deserve, in context of story it was odd Atleast for me. 

As some one said in the thread, that Mann confession was indeed a dream and this messed up story is reality 😢

tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ayushijindal

You know when you are in dreams you are on different world and when open eyes a different. Its like dreaming a fairy tale and suddenly someone screams at your ear to make you terrified.

To be very honest, I watched the whole confession and proposal as individual, cutting to the story line. And I am very glad that I did that coz the sequence is way very pure to touch ❤️

The show is living 2 world altogether thats what I felt. 

MaAn world; which has progression but for each other only, towards each other. World filled with happy tears, laughter, love, smiles, togetherness, flirt, romance, rightful right, dancing, singing, yearning, gazing, what not and above all maturity; maturity to how to plan their live and work together.

Anuj is so overwhelmed and a happy baccha by finding her treasure for life time and make himself believing it now and then. He got haq on dekho Anu bedhadak, subtle romance, flirt and happy dance of them❤️

Outer sphere of MaAn world; shahs and mukku which apparently have MaAn in it too. First MaAn has progression for themselves only but not as individual. When comes to Mukku story stays there only and so as Anuj. Anu is again on her lecture mode. Doesn't it staled already? Does it even required? Or are you answerable to them even now? Why you have to go to shah house at first place! For tamasha. Story stopped there only. 

So apparently the divorce took back seat for vanraj with just one valentine night at bed, wahh! I appreciate this. Claps claps 🤬 Now they are planning to take over hard earned empire of Anuj waah bada yarana lagta h ek nite ka.. 🤬🤬

Mr. Vanraj shah why does anu's 'live in' affect you. By now you must know that you are no more hunter shah for Anu to cage her.

Makers are not sametoing their failaya hua rayeta of Ak company or rather they dont want to, I am horrified! They came up with marveleous  idea of parallel in the form of Anu's relation growth and her children's relations. Wah mtlb Anu is progressing in new relation and her kids are messed up in their relations, pakhi is a trouble. Wah makers k ideas🤦‍♀️

I am smelling history is repeating itself, like father like son. 

Precap claps to you Anu for your befitting reply to baa. Thats none of their concern..

Bold - agree.

Sorry yaar still not that well. Else would have written something.