Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

What does the writers exactly want?

No progression in 5 YEARS in Anu. This is the first show in StarPlus where the lead has no look change or progress within a leap. But has a progress after. What a joke

I am not excited to see Anuj and Anupamaa reunite...

What I rather see is Anupamaa back in the Shah, sorting out Pakhi and all the kids.. 

Anuj is boring and a mess..

Maybe he can leave and the new guy can be with Anu lol.

Adya hates Anu so she can go too bye..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

While there is little to no hope on the show, hope is ALL we can!

Honestly, Progress is when Anupama can look beyond herself on actual growth.

Learn from life experiences and come out of the illusion of "self-righteousness, self-appraisal".

Shahs are NOT her responsibility.

Her "kids" are adult, married who do NOT want Her advise and the who wanted her presence, she abandoned.

She needs to first decide what she wants from her life and commit to it. If she has a job, learn the job and grow.

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am surprised when she run away from Anuj and Choti .kapadias loved anupamaa .they gave her respect ,loved and family that she never expected in 26 years .

What's the point of abandoding when she locked herself herself of 5 years .she literally wasted 5 years .

I have never seen any women like her in real life 

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Anupama ke andar agar thoda bhi zameer hai to apni galti accept karke apni galtiyo pe work kare Anuj or adhya ke case mein, vo kehte hai na Anuj ne uske liye bahut kuch kiya , so this is time usse Anuj ke liye bahut kuch karna chahiye, Anuj ko vo family deke to humesha se Anuj chahta tha , she should work on her relationship with adhya .

Regarding shah family anupama should turn complete heartless towards them 

This will be real progression & redemption of anupama's character 

Kitne bhi new guy le aao jab anupama ka character nhi improve nhi hoga kuch fark nhi padega, new guy will be sasti copy of Anuj only 

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 3 months ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Starwatcher01

What does the writers exactly want?

No progression in 5 YEARS in Anu. This is the first show in StarPlus where the lead has no look change or progress within a leap. But has a progress after. What a joke

I am not excited to see Anuj and Anupamaa reunite...

What I rather see is Anupamaa back in the Shah, sorting out Pakhi and all the kids.. 

Anuj is boring and a mess..

Maybe he can leave and the new guy can be with Anu lol.

Adya hates Anu so she can go too bye..

Okay so this is what TRP audience wants, Naukrani MaidMaa 🤔
That’s why they never showed a successful Udaan for her and keeps going back to her abusers 👍

Edited by Dee-Dee - 3 months ago