Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Km181 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Kras1

mujhe samajh nahi aata ye overnight kahi mukku ka character hi to kahtam nahi kar diya in logo ne because aneri sach mein bilkul shoot nahi kar rahi

and TRP girne mein aneri ki galti nahi h galti inki story telling ki h inke vanraj ke liye obsession ki h agar ye mukku ko lekar story tameej se likhte to TRP mein aur char chand lagte but inhone to kabada kar diya

This is how they can progress Bada aadmi dream best they think..if Aneri is present, we will get Vanika, which people don't like..

Ab they can't disappoint SP, use bada aadmi ban na hai to hai ..so make Mukku vanish and give him clear path to take over...

This is real politics, Mukku/Aneri were pawns. The makers only care about we know who...

Km181 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alveera

Same problem, like mukku is with vanraj and all they have to say is us ki narazgi khatam

Ho jai gi, ain’t she having anxiety Bec someone she love is being exploited by the person who has ruined her life like anything.

Trp is down Bec V karma is no where to be seen and seriously anuj walking away was the worst thing they did and Shah drama is getting stale Atleast I am fed up of their semi circle Bec none of them gets any lesson from anything they all are just use less.

Anu said na paisa is mail.. so all she cares about Mukku talking back with Anuj..wo to Anuj ke saath is rental main khush hai.. (as I said earlier, please don't do Laxmi puja on Diwali. We respect even one rupee coin if we see on road and put on forehead as respect for Laxmi.)

And Vanraj becomes rich, ghar ki hi to baat hai. Hence this lady doesn't care..

I don't think they care much about TRP that they will change story or make V face his karma...they will keep showing such Lollipop..

I still laugh at myself too. Remember that Anuj breaking bottles scene, we thought it was game changer. Now story will be interesting but guess was it was lollipop.

Next was the promo, Anuj threw V ka nameplate in Trash. And serial main Anuj ki nameplate bahar ho gayi. This was next lollipop.

Latest was this confession. Makers are good in playing games and making fool of viewers.

Arshi67 thumbnail

What would have been really nice today was if Anu had reached up and kissed Anuj's cheek after he says "Tab bhi shayad yakeen nahi aayega" after the chutki and garam chai lines. Her eyes practically overflowed with love when she looked at him in that moment. It could have been a quick, chaste peck. Would have competed the scene beautifully. 

"Bhapp" se kaam chalana pada :( 

Immansi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Makers know it well that we hate V, they must be knowing he is the sole reason for trp fall. Vanraj rising, winning is inversely proportionate yet they removed Mukku from scenes. We don't hate her we were disappointed with her stupidity and reason of Stupidity is V. So if someone has to be out of scenes it is V. 

When focus was on mukku, trp didn't drop, it was 4 and 4+  

Mukku's departure from show will turn Anuj's character back to One dimensional to multi dimensional and will be monotonous totally. 

Km181 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arya212002

Komal, I know the storyline is just going in circles. Wapas same thing again and again; they insulting her and she replying savage … round 1, 2,3 and goes on. Seriously, why the hell does she need to go to the house and who genuinely care for her come and meet her. Baaki toh bunch of useless creatures they are. Yest Baa had sunafoied so much yet she goes to touch her feet. Why did she have to reply V ? She could have ignored him but no again maryada etc etc  talks 🙄 I am tired of same thing. 

I loved the confession part and couldn’t get enough of it but that alone doesn’t savage the storyline for me. The whole sequence is pure love and magical because they both deserve the happiness. That sequence alone is a separate entity and I can watch it alone without being involved in the depth of storyline. Just knowing basic struggles of both Anu n Anuj itself is enough to make the sequence watch worthy as GK n Rups had performed brilliantly and sequence was executed exceptionally beautiful n magical. 

That sequence is a dream and the show is reality. Reality is BS… Today again Anu- Anuj were talking about finding work for him. 2 days back, he had plan to relaunch the project uska kya hua? What happened to investors who wanted to work with him? Was that all to appease the viewer and get back to show? If so, I don’t fall for such gimmicks. Just that I am giving another chance doesn’t mean, I forgot what nonsense they had dished out in previous episodes and make buffoonery out of Anuj. This insulting drama and savage Anu won’t hold my interest in show as it was never my cup of tea to watch these character assassination trips. I am waiting for the downfall of V and if makers fail to show that then nothing will keep me hooked to the show. Makers better start that soon.  

Arya...agree to every word you said. I am in the same boat and without good story won't stay hooked. 

Infact, if anything maan will also lose its charm for me, if I follow the story..best will be "ignorance is bliss" cut from story completely and just enjoy MaAn alone on SM..

arya212002 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Arshi67

What would have been really nice today was if Anu had reached up and kissed Anuj's cheek after he says "Tab bhi shayad yakeen nahi aayega" after the chutki and garam chai lines. Her eyes practically overflowed with love when she looked at him in that moment. It could have been a quick, chaste peck. Would have competed the scene beautifully. 

Hai na .. I was saying same in Hina’s thread

Kras1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

normal log karte h na ye to jab wo pyar wali feeling se overwhelm ho jate h 

but she is anu uske paas self control maryada aur pata nahi kya kya bahut hi extreme level ka h so😳

Arshi67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kras1

normal log karte h na ye to jab wo pyar wali feeling se overwhelm ho jate h 

but she is anu uske paas self control maryada aur pata nahi kya kya bahut hi extreme level ka h so😳

Makers have decided to lage haath throw in a little bit of Maryada Purshottam Ramchandraji ke gunn in Kanhaji's kahani 😎

Kras1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Makers have decided to lage haath throw in a little bit of Maryada Purshottam Ramchandraji ke gunn in Kanhaji's kahani 😎

yes 2 yugo ko mix kar rahe bina baat

ya to radha kishan ka prem dikhao ya Raam ji ki maryada

dono ek saath kaise chalega yr🤪

alveera thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Km181

@bold : my thoughts too.

I personally liked Aneri but they gave her the worst character and story possible.

Anu, I had given up long back. She is only troll material for me..she sets an example of what not to do perfectly.

Anuj, he is just a cutie pie in frame for looks you know. His character story got over the day bada aadmi story was decided... infact now after confession all he will do is niharofy Anu..and forget about his sister or saving his empire from trash..

Anu ko bhi koi farak nahi padta, all those ladies who trusted her and were supposed to fly with her. Bhaad main jao, this is real Anu she only cares for Shah family.

They could have done so much with the entry of malvika, like the story could have been shifted from shah drama to Kapadia’s but no inhai tu har frame main apnai fav ko fit  karna hai.

They literally made anuj say some heavy duty dialogues reagarding mukku Vanraj situation and that promo made me so hopeful that anuj’s more layer will be portrayed but have no idea why they changed the story mid way and this just left such a bad taste Atleast for me like it became very difficult for me to connect with him at some level. Like I respect all his 26 years ka pyaar for anu and he do deserve every bit of love but boy you can’t leave your stupid sister like that and that too with vanraj, plz no. I know people are still hope ful about laxman rekha dialogue but I am not bec all we are left with now is maryada and all.
Anuj kai gareeb huai baqair bhi agar confession hota tu koi fark nahi parta.

Kaha anuj and anupama were going angry over Vanraj for manipulating malvika and now they are so chill regarding current situation. 
like in sab ko itna chill dekh kar Mujhe anxiety ho jati hain.