Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayushijindal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: tintin0602

Bold - agree.

Sorry yaar still not that well. Else would have written something.

What happen? 

tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kras1

this is the most ridiculous thing 

i mean how can they do this 

kya dikhana chah rahe the us waqt main kuch bolna chah nahi rahi thi but kya need thi uski in logo ne sirf haters ko masala diya anupama ko troll karne ka 

insta par twitter par bajut negative comments pade h maine baccho ki jindagi kharab ho rahi aur maa aisi harkate kar rahi use hosh nahi h and all 

then use kya need thi shah house jane ki madam us ghar ke bete aapke ex pati ne aapke pyar ki jindagi barbaad kar di use apna sab kuch chodkar jane par majboor kar diya uski behen ko kaha se kaha pahucha diya phr bhi aapko waha jana h 

wo baa ne ise itna kuch sunaya phr bhi ise uske pair chune h abhi bhi

aur in savage replies ki need hi kya h bhai

unhe ignore kyu nahi karti saaf saaf 

jab tak jawab deti rahegi wo bolta rahega jawab dena chodegi to kutte bhi jyada der nahi bhaukte 

and audactivity of this couple waha sabke saamne baithkar discuss kar rahe kapadia empire take over karne ki aur kisi ko fark bhi nahi pada limit h bhaiya 

aise bhi gharwale hote h kya

Thats the reason I told you na that from Monday i might not watch.

I may watch if they show thing good like Anuj getting back every thing which i don't know if makers will show this or not... Malvika ko thodi si bhi akal aa jaye... 

Waise expression to aise diye they ki tu khel mai baad me khilaungi... Ab kya huya... Ab nahi khelna??? 

tintin0602 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Km181

I know yaar Ree..

Ye serial honestly bakwaas ho raha hai...

Anu ko aage badna hi nahi hai...sab ko Vanraj ke aage nachna hai..

Anu ke liye itna hone ke baad bhi Vanraj ko justification dena hai...kyu, maryada ke bhashan deti hai..seedha bol main gali ke kutte ke muh nahi lagti..

>>>aur in savage replies ki need hi kya h bhai

Are her replies Savage, no because they have zero effect on Vanraj. So it's not Savage, it's BS. Even viewers know by now how useless her bhashan are. Specifically she doesn't practice what she preaches.

I was expecting some hatred and anger in her when she meets Vanraj again but no... Madam ko to apni saheli chahiye, go have a coffee with him. See confession main bhi bola na mr Shah ne mujhe aazad kiya... Problem is till date as per Anu only fault in Vanraj is EMA...

She calls Mukku her 4th kid, which mother would talk to person exploiting her daughter like this in reality? And then this person snatched all hard earned money of your love too. But is not one bit bothered about Vanraj taking Anuj's empire?

Anu, your ultimate (utter useless) bhashan was on that day when Mukku ka drama tha in Shah house.. kya karne aayi thi us din Anuj se pehle except getting physically close to Vanraj...kuch hua, Anuj ko road pe le aayi...

Everyone is right.. zaroorat kya hai Shah house jane ki... your kids and Bapuji can come to meet you.

Baa ke pair chu. Ye hi shikha apne bacho ko, sorry but Anu is worst mother in my opinion. The kind of example she is setting for Kinjal and Pakhi....period..

Kinjal is already married to Clone of V and what if Pakhi also marries some one same... 

Sunte raho, har dusre din apna character assassination. Baa kyunki 2 decades pehle paida hu, wo jo kahe suno, uski puja karo.

That makes me question, Kans was Krishna ka Mama...still krishna didn't go by elder hai, blood relation hai, he called out evil as evil and punished him. 

But Anu kab Baa ka puraan chodegi.. Baa insulted her in Dandia in front of entire mohalla. Then again on road when Anu signed the property to her. Par chuna to dur, she should not even pick up her phone.

Infact she is so delusional that if someone says Pakhi should get a saas like Baa, Anu will reply it as blessings. The way she tells Kinjal ki Baa achchi hai....

Anu tu khud dono ladkiyon ko kua main phek de, phir khud bhi kud ja....best hoga.

Honestly today's scene yet again reminded me of her character assassination, something I didn't liked then. Only Yday I thought I will start seeing again.. 

Today, I am thinking this will go on like this it's ITV. They won't change, I only need to decide when to stop. And when they show Anu as such idiot and even Anuj so blind in love. I didn't liked a bit how they have butchered his character.. I don't enjoy MaAn as much as I used to because I can't relate to either character anymore.

Is this the right time for me to pull the plug? 

Yes it is the right time.

shriz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Km181

I know yaar Ree..

Ye serial honestly bakwaas ho raha hai...

Anu ko aage badna hi nahi hai...sab ko Vanraj ke aage nachna hai..

Anu ke liye itna hone ke baad bhi Vanraj ko justification dena hai...kyu, maryada ke bhashan deti hai..seedha bol main gali ke kutte ke muh nahi lagti..

>>>aur in savage replies ki need hi kya h bhai

Are her replies Savage, no because they have zero effect on Vanraj. So it's not Savage, it's BS. Even viewers know by now how useless her bhashan are. Specifically she doesn't practice what she preaches.

I was expecting some hatred and anger in her when she meets Vanraj again but no... Madam ko to apni saheli chahiye, go have a coffee with him. See confession main bhi bola na mr Shah ne mujhe aazad kiya... Problem is till date as per Anu only fault in Vanraj is EMA...

She calls Mukku her 4th kid, which mother would talk to person exploiting her daughter like this in reality? And then this person snatched all hard earned money of your love too. But is not one bit bothered about Vanraj taking Anuj's empire?

Anu, your ultimate (utter useless) bhashan was on that day when Mukku ka drama tha in Shah house.. kya karne aayi thi us din Anuj se pehle except getting physically close to Vanraj...kuch hua, Anuj ko road pe le aayi...

Everyone is right.. zaroorat kya hai Shah house jane ki... your kids and Bapuji can come to meet you.

Baa ke pair chu. Ye hi shikha apne bacho ko, sorry but Anu is worst mother in my opinion. The kind of example she is setting for Kinjal and Pakhi....period..

Kinjal is already married to Clone of V and what if Pakhi also marries some one same... 

Sunte raho, har dusre din apna character assassination. Baa kyunki 2 decades pehle paida hu, wo jo kahe suno, uski puja karo.

That makes me question, Kans was Krishna ka Mama...still krishna didn't go by elder hai, blood relation hai, he called out evil as evil and punished him. 

But Anu kab Baa ka puraan chodegi.. Baa insulted her in Dandia in front of entire mohalla. Then again on road when Anu signed the property to her. Par chuna to dur, she should not even pick up her phone.

Infact she is so delusional that if someone says Pakhi should get a saas like Baa, Anu will reply it as blessings. The way she tells Kinjal ki Baa achchi hai....

Anu tu khud dono ladkiyon ko kua main phek de, phir khud bhi kud ja....best hoga.

Honestly today's scene yet again reminded me of her character assassination, something I didn't liked then. Only Yday I thought I will start seeing again.. 

Today, I am thinking this will go on like this it's ITV. They won't change, I only need to decide when to stop. And when they show Anu as such idiot and even Anuj so blind in love. I didn't liked a bit how they have butchered his character.. I don't enjoy MaAn as much as I used to because I can't relate to either character anymore.

Is this the right time for me to pull the plug? 

Komal yaar bas tu hi mere dil ki baat bolti hai❤️

You know i don't have this super power of ignoring everything and take confession as a separate story and all these shitty plots as another story...i tried hard to like the confession but mujhe anupama se itni nafrat si hai na ki mujh se confession bhi ek baar se zyada nhi dekha gaya😔 

Mujhe us aurat se itni chirh machti hai na ki wo jab Anuj se pyaar bhari baatein karti hai to mujhe cringe hota hai 🤡 

tintin0602 thumbnail

Kuch jyad nahi mai morning me faint ho gayi thi.

ayushijindal thumbnail

Kuch jyad nahi mai morning me faint ho gayi thi.

Ohh how come?

catalan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I posted this in TRP thread and reposting here as it would fit here as well. 

They should change the format and the characters. For 500 + episodes.... the same tamasha by the same insane set of people ,,,, and the same Mahadevi Anupama who will pull Anuj in to this mess and make him Mahadeva. 

They need new plots, new characters, .... and smart handling . Not like Mukku.... the character is confused, she confuses all other characters and the audience as well. Most illogical way of property changing hands like swirling a  magic wand and here the properties from one to the other. 

Story team should take some time off.... go to a secluded place for a week.... thoroughly discuss the future tracks .... discuss with experts in the respective fields in order to avoid becoming a laughing stock  , Come back with fresh / unique ideas and shoot. In the meantime they can have MaAn dance and MaAn time ... How much ever they are  stupid and ill connected to the story or track... we can tolerate / enjoy and promise we will also give TRP. 

tintin0602 thumbnail

Pata nahi yaar. May be stress, low BP or lack of sleep... Don't know actually.

But haan i am still virgin to Aisa waisa kuch nahi hai🤣

ayushijindal thumbnail

Pata nahi yaar. May be stress, low BP or lack of sleep... Don't know actually.

But haan i am still virgin to Aisa waisa kuch nahi hai🤣

Take care haan, if this will happen again do consult the doctor.

And on a lighter note, one  day you wont be any more 🤣🤣

ga1986 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arya212002

Komal, I know the storyline is just going in circles. Wapas same thing again and again; they insulting her and she replying savage … round 1, 2,3 and goes on. Seriously, why the hell does she need to go to the house and who genuinely care for her come and meet her. Baaki toh bunch of useless creatures they are. Yest Baa had sunafoied so much yet she goes to touch her feet. Why did she have to reply V ? She could have ignored him but no again maryada etc etc  talks 🙄 I am tired of same thing. 

I loved the confession part and couldn’t get enough of it but that alone doesn’t savage the storyline for me. The whole sequence is pure love and magical because they both deserve the happiness. That sequence alone is a separate entity and I can watch it alone without being involved in the depth of storyline. Just knowing basic struggles of both Anu n Anuj itself is enough to make the sequence watch worthy as GK n Rups had performed brilliantly and sequence was executed exceptionally beautiful n magical. 

That sequence is a dream and the show is reality. Reality is BS… Today again Anu- Anuj were talking about finding work for him. 2 days back, he had plan to relaunch the project uska kya hua? What happened to investors who wanted to work with him? Was that all to appease the viewer and get back to show? If so, I don’t fall for such gimmicks. Just that I am giving another chance doesn’t mean, I forgot what nonsense they had dished out in previous episodes and make buffoonery out of Anuj. This insulting drama and savage Anu won’t hold my interest in show as it was never my cup of tea to watch these character assassination trips. I am waiting for the downfall of V and if makers fail to show that then nothing will keep me hooked to the show. Makers better start that soon.  

I definitely think they have 2 teams of writers now here - writers who handle mainly Maan and others who write rest of story kaand etc ... N this has happened post hospital scene ... 

Probably Bhavna and team wrote Anuj’s character beautifully and gave great Maan scenes with depth and sensitivity from Sept to Nov end .. Gaurup shone in that .. For confession I think they only wrote coz I can’t believe the writers who gave us such a beautiful and meaningful confession could be writing such crap a week before . It was clear the confession was thought out in detail, cz every damn thing was perfect and that reflected in the fabulous job the 2 actors did . It was as if these 2 totally knew what they were doing and everything was brilliantly portrayed . Since last Saturday actually ( the episode where they danced to Ankhiyon se Goli maare ) all Maan scenes were brilliant and Shah drama was intentionally controlled to undo the damage of Anuj downfall track . 

Since December especially post Christmas party due to poor plots , writing etc even Maan scenes have been off . Esp in the last week , with Vanraaj track something was totally off - Gaurav was giving confused expressions , the dialogues and speeches by Anu were unbearable ... I felt actors themselves weren’t convinced what they were doing - maybe it was coz of last minute reshooting etc. For confession they were well prepared, gave it their heart and soul and it came out so so good . 

Today again something was out of sync .. there seemed to be no continuation to where they left off yesterday. So many meaningful moments on Anuj’s part were missed and they ended up with that Yara oh Yara ... N then rushed back to Vanraaj since he hadn’t been in action last 2 days ..Total mess again !! So frustrating and again that V vs Anu ( with substandard typical ITV writing ) and Tamasha ..

Kuch hope nahi hai show ka ... Aise hi chalta rahega . Problem has not only been SP and his character ( though he is a major part of problem ) but also the popularity of Maan which has taken everyone including the actors by surprise . Ab Vanraaj to kya , logo se Sanan , Toshu kinjal kuch bardaasht nahi hota .. and before AK entry they were all key pillars to the story . Mukku toh is another character which has gone horribly wrong ... 
Makers are themselves not sure what they want to do and progress and faltu Kaand pe kaand is being pushed with only Maan left to pull up the TRPs when required ..