Parineetii - what is it about?

Posted: 2 years ago

I am curious what the show is about and how the first two episodes were? Has anybody watched it? 

Originally posted by lovereading14

I am curious what the show is about and how the first two episodes were? Has anybody watched it? 

80 percent copy of swaragini lame story lame charecteres ekta ki kundali bakwaas as well as  same punjabi tadka nothing new at all tanvi character does bring a spark baaki other female lead anchal sahu totally deminised Main lead don't have a lead star Aura 

Originally posted by lovereading14

Its about two best friends I guess circumstances will lead them to marry the same guy and hence their differences will begin

It's abt this girl Parineet and her friend Neeti. They r besties, conquer everything that comes their way.

Parineet has a very conservative family that does not believe in women being out alone, since society is terrible. Neeti's family hasn't been shown but I'm assuming they're modern. 

Parineet has a brother who's name I cant remember, he's normal angry young man. He ends up nearly killing a guy who tries to harass his sister. He goes to jail for it, and police puts extra cases since the guy who was almost killed was MLA's son.

When Neeti takes MLA son to hospital she runs into the male lead and right away she starts thinking abt him. Parineet is waiting in hospital and her necklace gets stuck in the guy's shirt and she starts thinking abt him too.

That's the first 2 eps. Havent seen 3rd yet.

Thanks for the summary! From what I understand they marry the same guy (ML)… Ekta really just took love triangle and made turned it into bigamy 

I think I’ll hold off a while longer 🤪

I hope one of them will later be paired with another guy🤔

whats the heros name?

Originally posted by evilxbalaa

I hope one of them will later be paired with another guy🤔

whats the heros name?

I'm pretty sure if there will be another guy it'll be for parineet. cause she is the holier than thou character 😆

ankur verma (rajeev is his name in the show)

Originally posted by azaanabbas

I'm pretty sure if there will be another guy it'll be for parineet. cause she is the holier than thou character 😆

these holier than thou types are so over done and hence so irritating 🤪

Edited by lovereading14 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by azaanabbas

Is her name Parneet or Parineet?🤔

I have no seen sawaragin 

I like it so far let’s see how it goes