priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: x.titli.x

Priya the episode is available on YT but sony has cut song parts😵

They don’t show YT episodes in my country yaar 

x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya2010

Oh could you give me the summary coz I have been watching this series from day one

Favourite scenes:

- Vikrant Deepika video call. Vikrant says that he is feeling much better but still go to therapy sessions. He runs emergency ambulances service and gives parademics tuitions. I could not watch the whole episode but I guess Deepika also told him she is getting married to Nikhil. Those Vipika vibes....Rohit&Additi together they just create something special! 

- Deepika last try to talk to her mom. She tries to call her, she doesn't respond. She leaves an emotional voice message where she pleads her mom to come as it's her big day and a shaadi without her blessings would be uncomplete.🥺

- Abhay Wasim nok jhok😆 Abhay ki entry ....ok let's come back to the topic....Abhay and Wasim talk about  their respective jobs and Wasim starts a bet....Deepika won't come to her own wedding🤣....Abhay was like what the 🤣

- Abhay Wasim Sia talk both guys guessed the name of Sia's new boyfriend😆

- Piroz and Sia drunk scene .... they tease their respective partners😆

- PC asking Deepika to do the rasam of exchanging garlands.....found this bit nice and also felt bad that PC remained single. Jamshed was not there....No Pramshed seriously creatives?🤔😡 

- Abdeep hug moment when everyone go to congratulate Deepika ❤️ahhhhhh unfulfilled wish hamare Abdeep 🥺

Rest of the episode honestly I skipped as Nipika ship and others doctors addition did not sail on me😆 Also song scenes are cut on the yt episode🤣

Hope this update helps you😆

x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

They don’t show YT episodes in my country yaar 

waaah sony ka kamaal😳👎🏼😕

x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

DKZ is a show that got me hooked from the very first episode.. ⭐️ This is only show where Doctors were actually shown treating patients properly w/o the usual ITV romance in the initial episodes.. 

Later on, this show became a pain due to ViPika romance and FL like Deepika and Sia jumping from one BF to the next.. 

Nevertheless, thank you SonyTv for this finite show 🤗 

Had this show been aired on StarPlus or ZeeTv or ColorsTv, I’m damn sure it wouldn’t have been a finite show..

Thanks for the tag, dear! 🤗

@bold: naagins, dhoom tana, flashes, saas alerts! 🤣

x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: DEBOLINA96

The third snap has my heart..This scene touched my heart! His eyes r both happy nd sad for Deepika..the love of his life! 💔 Few lines for Dr.Abhay Sathe..for his unrequited love for Deepika..❤

Main rahoon ya na rahoon, 

Tum mujh mein kahin baaki rehna..

Mujhe neend aaye jo aakhiri, 

Tum khwabon mein aate rehna..

Bas itna hai tumse kehna....

Kisi roz baarish jo aaye,

Samajh lena boondon mein main hoon..

Subah dhoop tumko sataaye, 

Samajh lena kirno mein main hoon..

Kuch kahun ya na kahun, 

Tum mujhko sada sunte rehna..

Hawaaon mein lipta hua main, 

Guzar jaaunga tumko chhu ke..

Agar mann ho to rok lena, 

Thehar jaaunga in labon pe..

Main dikhu ya na dikhu, 

Tum mujhko mehsoos karna..

https://twitter.com/DiyaUpadhayay/status/1499828075579641859?s=20&t=cSx8P3FisIa4u4b7Lbe3BQ

And you made me emotional with this heartfelt tribute....Dr Abhay Sathe was just too good for her. She did not deserve him 😔🥺 but those pics, his eyes on her, accompaning her to her new journey....Abdeep! 😭💔

x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuprerna_fan

This is perhaps only the underatted and non hyped tv show forum which had four discussion thread...socho kitna discuss kiya humne iss show ko lekar...ki iska chaar chaar discussion thread hua..

Well it all deserves that appreciation and applauds...

Love you 'Dhadkan Zindagi Ki' always❤️❤️❤️❤️

I feel DZK's team felt our love, though rankings did not do the job🥱

I don't regret any moment spent here, thank you mod for making it happen❤️

x.titli.x thumbnail

Thank you for sharing this🤗 The best mentor of FMS😎

x.titli.x thumbnail
x.titli.x thumbnail

If any creatives stalk IF then check this post !!! Cast Additi Gupta and Rohit Purohit together again.....this was a simple video call yet the chemistry was there.❤️