Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: x.titli.x

I hope it happens but for now nor the production house, creatives or actors shared such kind of news😒

Sony has this habit of yanking off good shows . 

x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhetuPunha

then they better think of a season 2 of Dhadkan seriously😔

ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: x.titli.x

Favourite scenes:

- Vikrant Deepika video call. Vikrant says that he is feeling much better but still go to therapy sessions. He runs emergency ambulances service and gives parademics tuitions. I could not watch the whole episode but I guess Deepika also told him she is getting married to Nikhil. Those Vipika vibes....Rohit&Additi together they just create something special! 

- Deepika last try to talk to her mom. She tries to call her, she doesn't respond. She leaves an emotional voice message where she pleads her mom to come as it's her big day and a shaadi without her blessings would be uncomplete.🥺

- Abhay Wasim nok jhok😆 Abhay ki entry ....ok let's come back to the topic....Abhay and Wasim talk about  their respective jobs and Wasim starts a bet....Deepika won't come to her own wedding🤣....Abhay was like what the 🤣

- Abhay Wasim Sia talk both guys guessed the name of Sia's new boyfriend😆

- Piroz and Sia drunk scene .... they tease their respective partners😆

- PC asking Deepika to do the rasam of exchanging garlands.....found this bit nice and also felt bad that PC remained single. Jamshed was not there....No Pramshed seriously creatives?🤔😡 

- Abdeep hug moment when everyone go to congratulate Deepika ❤️ahhhhhh unfulfilled wish hamare Abdeep 🥺

Rest of the episode honestly I skipped as Nipika ship and others doctors addition did not sail on me😆 Also song scenes are cut on the yt episode🤣

Hope this update helps you😆

Thanks dear for taking time out and giving me the summary.

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Phew... finally am here. After reading so many heartfelt goodbyes and sentiments for the show, it indeed felt like an end to something that had united us all on a platform. Where do I even begin? 

I had started watching this show and was attached to it from the very beginning, i.e. begging the GMs to construct a proper forum time. 😆

I have never been a fan of the ITV saas-bahu sagas because I feel like the world has evolved so much but unfortunately, somehow or the other, ITV still objectifies women as beings who keep the house and the people under the roof, along with portraying that women cannot be the biggest cheerleader of each other. There has to be war between women in the house always. Women become the cause of problems, breaking families, cheating husbands and the list is endless. The point is the entire blame will shift on a woman while the men will scot-free. And let's not forget that the show continues for ages. 

So when a show like Dhadkan came, I knew I will be invested. It had a concept that was supposed to give different perspectives of situations in a person's life. Dr Deepika was another core reason why I started watching the show. Additi is a great actress and I knew that she will do justice to her scenes and she did too, to a great extent even when at a certain point in time the plot went haywire. And then also, there was my personal bias to "Dr Deepika". Not relevant but it was 😆

That being said, there is no denying I started the show for the actress but I remained for none other than Dr Abhay Sathe. Unlike most of you, I had never seen the boy in any other show and this was my first and to be fair on my part, I had no choice but to fall in love with his character. Starting from being an arrogant and slightly egoistic douche, his character was beautifully crafted into a mature, passionate and dedicated young man. Vidyut did complete justice to his character and it reflected in Dr Abhay Sathe. 

Moreover, the other characters such as Jamshed, PC, Dr Ali, Dr Vikrant, Dr Aditi, Ansari, Sia, and Piroz , all of them did a wonderful job.

Special appreciation to the beautiful eyed man, Rohit Purohit, for playing such a challenging character. Again, someone who I saw for the first time on screen. Dr Vikrant was a pain in the butt for the audience but it would not be justified at all to call it an easy character. Vikrant had many shades and Rohit did them flawlessly. So Rohit, take a bow 👏👏

This is getting longer than expected so let me just wrap it up quickly by saying thank you to the amazing forum members I have interacted with but then due to my commitments, I had become quite absent from the forum. Nevertheless, am still grateful to each of you who tagged me in posts, VMs, news, pre-caps and upcoming, short stories or anything for that matter. Lots of love to you all for that. 

I am definitely around on IF so feel free to hit me up on my DM or wall (whichever you prefer). I can also be found lurking around SabTV shows, ZDMN and Maddam Sir. So that's how I can be found 😆

Thank you once again, guys. It was a great experience. 😳

(not proofread)

Can't tag you Priya, but you're also included. Since it's your thread, you will get the notification anyway 😉😆

Tagging a few but thanking everyone 😳

x.titli.x thumbnail

I have just realized that I have not made a proper farewell post for DZK 😔❤️

So here is my turn. 

😆

Honestly, the promos did not get me that much hooked but when I saw that the lead was Additi Gupta, and that too she was coming back as a doctor....then I jumped and started watching the show only for her❤️. Additi came back with a strong role and I knew before watching that she will do fantastic as usual. 😳

The show grew on me from the very first episode itself...and then there was no coming back. ❤️

What caught me was not only Deepika and her past but what she deals daily at hospital, treating patients, giving proper diagnosis, the surgery scenes.....not only her but also for others doctors....all this was really well articulated and looked reel mein real.❤️

A special mention to Abdeep, Vipika and Abhvik.... one is precious, the other with full of chemistry and the last one came out from our fantasy world🤣

Then happened the EMA track, Nikhil's entry, Vikrant, Abhay and Wasim exit and things got lost midway but overall Dhadkan was a superb show with a phenomenal cast and a beautiful bonding of them offscreen. 😳

Again I want to thank Vidyut for giving me feedback on almost all of my creations. 🤗

Dhadkan will remain precious to me at a personal level and I got to meet many wonderful souls here. 🤗

Hopefully it comes back with a season 2 😭❤️

Missing our daily discussions 😭 but let's keep our forum alive till we can 🤗

x.titli.x thumbnail

and yes just like Chir-Cute, I have discovered the whole supportive cast and especially Rohit and Vidyut for the first time....give these 2 any strong role they will ace it like a boss!  and if you cast them in a same show together then be ready for some jhatka!😆

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONIA441

Happy Women's Day to All 🥳

Same to u😃

Could u plz do me a favor and post this in our thread. Its for a game. 

Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Jai

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Jai on our team thread

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283617

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhetuPunha

True that

Could u plz do me a favor and post this in our thread. Its for a game. 

Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Jai

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Jai on our team thread

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283617

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya2010

Thanks dear for taking time out and giving me the summary.

please comment the red text in the below thread

“Gaaon walon Holi aagayi”. 

You’ve been colored by Team Jailor. 

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Jailor" on our team's thread

Link of the CC: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283624