Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanjanas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Guys i missed the final episode but damnnn how HOT is Vikrant looking man...the haircut is totally suiting him 😳😳😳

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Guys kya yeh telecast hua hai...agar nahi toh aisa caption kyun iss video main...what's could be this????

https://youtu.be/VYn-wVSqi90

https://youtu.be/hi1jHuf4t8I

Sanjanas thumbnail

Ohh  myyy Goddd this is beautiful!! Like everything about it....the scenes...the song and PC ofcourse ❤️ I know PC i didn't write a farewell post for you but you and Dr. Ali are the men we want in our lives.....personally and professionally ❤️❤️❤️

x.titli.x thumbnail

It's up 😆 sorry for the delay😔

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgX2lZ0G-hk

ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Last week what time were the episodes telecast coz I was waiting but were not able to find, was the time changed.

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya2010

Last week what time were the episodes telecast coz I was waiting but were not able to find, was the time changed.

no telecast on tv 

Only on sonyliv

ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priya185

no telecast on tv 

Only on sonyliv

Oh could you give me the summary coz I have been watching this series from day one

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya2010

Oh could you give me the summary coz I have been watching this series from day one

I have not seen the epis myself dear 

I will catch up on it soon

you can ask mnx12 she has watched

Edited by priya185 - 2 years ago
Sanjanas thumbnail

What a powerful vm!! I had tears in my eyes...every scene was heart wrenching yet inspiring, saddening yet hopeful - the perfect tribute to the profession and the professionals - who turn up every day against all odds, keeping their differences and personal trauma behind to try one more time - to live upto someone's last ray of hope, to do their best for the shackles to not crumble and fight that race against destiny everyday - unknowing of the outcome. Uffff too good yaaa....feel aagayi!!!!

x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanjanas

What a powerful vm!! I had tears in my eyes...every scene was heart wrenching yet inspiring, saddening yet hopeful - the perfect tribute to the profession and the professionals - who turn up every day against all odds, keeping their differences and personal trauma behind to try one more time - to live upto someone's last ray of hope, to do their best for the shackles to not crumble and fight that race against destiny everyday - unknowing of the outcome. Uffff too good yaaa....feel aagayi!!!!

Thank you so much Sanjana🤗tune mujhe rula diya ❤️....I guess this is what I wanted to show through the vm rather than all the drama with EMA and the filler episodes after Abhay Vikrant and Wasim left. 😆 This is the DZK I loved....their FMS moments and the bounding with their patients 😳 Each doctor had flaws but an extreme dedication.❤️

Dhadkan made me realize even more what doctors are going through daily....as PC said it rightly patients and families can give applauses and be thankful but also give curses when a doctor looses his battle against death. A doctor's life is not easy and we tend to forget that there are humans and they try their level best. Vikrant said it all ....."hamara khaam yehi toh hai....khoshish karte rehna"....