Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CottonCandyy thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

We have a thread for this show's farewell? Very nice.  I'm delighted that I came across this in the announcements section. First and foremost, this is a stunning thread, well done πŸ‘

I didn't participate in the forum activities, but I did watch the show upon seeing it’s initial clips. It started off well, but it disappointed me by the midst.

Deepika did take many appropriate stands, but she wasn't a particularly well-written character , i believe makers could have conveyed her POV in lot more better way , the show's writing was sub par for a finite series. 

Instead of displaying various chaotically put narratives on Aditi and other supporting characters , I believe they could  have done much better and explored the main three characters more thoroughly. In an attempt to give every character a journey , writers made a chaotic mess in mid half . 

Although the writing disappointed me, the cast's acting was absolutely brilliant. I've watched Rohit’s work before this and I'm glad that after DZK, many more people saw his potential.

Vidyut was a pleasant surprise, and I hope to see him in a good show soon. 

Aditi did better job here than her previous show,she did a great job. 

I wish all of the DZK cast members the best of luck, their off screen posts give out really friendly and positive vibes, quite rare to see cast&crew like this these days . 

I hope that the next time Sony takes on a strong storey line and plans to develop a finite series, they put forth the effort to write a neat, consistent, and engaging storyline. 

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Mera  last fanfic baaki hai...πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…band mat kar dena forum...πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…thats a treat for you all..

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Okay okay I know I m late.

First of all, the thread is so so beautiful. Awesome πŸ‘

Secondly, this show has my heart. I didn't know ITV could make such an awesome show untill I saw the first episode of DZK. It was so well written, directed and acted. Yes, it has its flaws too. But keeping that aside, we should appreciate a great show, a path breaking show like this. It is not at all a regular saas bahu drama that ITV has been producing for so many years.

The cast, the storyline everything has kept me hooked to the show from the very first episode to the last. I like every single character. Kudos to all the actors

Last but not the least my fav Additi Gupta. She has emerged as one of the strongest actresses of ITV. Really proud to be her fan since 2008. All the emotions portrayed by Additi as Deepika is so so beautiful. No one could have done Deepika better than Additi.

At last, good bye Dhadkan. It was an wonderful journey. Hope to get a season 2 with amazing and of course, path breaking storyline.

Sayio Nara πŸ™‹ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kri18

Abhi toh pata nahi par finals paas me hai shayad abhi 2-3 mahine koi sa bhi nahi IF se hi gayab ho jau

Wese jaldi hi mere favorite actor ka naya serial aane wala hai BanniChow karke Sitara pe uske forum pe milne ke chances hai ya phir bhoot ki tarah me Parineeti ke forum pe bhi mil sakti hu troll karne ke liye .

Hey!! How iylt would be if vidyut is casted opposite aanchal sahu in 'parineeti'??....just wondering!!!

Kri18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuprerna_fan

Hey!! How iylt would be if vidyut is casted opposite aanchal sahu in 'parineeti'??....just wondering!!!

I would have loved it wese bhi maine jo bhi 1-2 episodes dekhe hai unme hero ko toh katai acting nahi aati , agar Vidyut hota toh maza aata jab teeno actors jazab ke hote ,

Par Ekta ka show hero ko itna space hi nahi milta ,