Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Vikrant's words hit me hard.....happinness is a journey not a destination....and we are musafirs....

🥺

x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunzz.Harshiti

Okay okay I know I m late.

First of all, the thread is so so beautiful. Awesome 👍

Secondly, this show has my heart. I didn't know ITV could make such an awesome show untill I saw the first episode of DZK. It was so well written, directed and acted. Yes, it has its flaws too. But keeping that aside, we should appreciate a great show, a path breaking show like this. It is not at all a regular saas bahu drama that ITV has been producing for so many years.

The cast, the storyline everything has kept me hooked to the show from the very first episode to the last. I like every single character. Kudos to all the actors

Last but not the least my fav Additi Gupta. She has emerged as one of the strongest actresses of ITV. Really proud to be her fan since 2008. All the emotions portrayed by Additi as Deepika is so so beautiful. No one could have done Deepika better than Additi.

At last, good bye Dhadkan. It was an wonderful journey. Hope to get a season 2 with amazing and of course, path breaking storyline.

Sayio Nara 🙋 👍🏼

Sunnnzzzz my fellow Deshian🤗 thank you for taking time to come here and comment. Yes DZK will be always remembered❤️🤗

Sanjanas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.titli.x

Thank you so much Sanjana🤗tune mujhe rula diya ❤️....I guess this is what I wanted to show through the vm rather than all the drama with EMA and the filler episodes after Abhay Vikrant and Wasim left. 😆 This is the DZK I loved....their FMS moments and the bounding with their patients 😳 Each doctor had flaws but an extreme dedication.❤️

Dhadkan made me realize even more what doctors are going through daily....as PC said it rightly patients and families can give applauses and be thankful but also give curses when a doctor looses his battle against death. A doctor's life is not easy and we tend to forget that there are humans and they try their level best. Vikrant said it all ....."hamara khaam yehi toh hai....khoshish karte rehna"....

Nooo dudeeee.....your edit was so crisp and effective!! If they made the show this way till the end, we all would have a very different opinion today! You basically gave the first 10 epi wala feel man though you used most scenes from the latter half👏👏

You actually highlighted the best versions of each of them with no biases (Vikrant, Deepika, Abhay, Piroz, Sia, Wasim, PC, Dr Ali). Their bonding, their integrity and most importantly their joint cause of saving lives!!

That Vikrant dialogue I can never forget and also that episode - showed what an amazing mentor he is when he is in his senses.

x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanjanas

Nooo dudeeee.....your edit was so crisp and effective!! If they made the show this way till the end, we all would have a very different opinion today! You basically gave the first 10 epi wala feel man though you used most scenes from the latter half👏👏

You actually highlighted the best versions of each of them with no biases (Vikrant, Deepika, Abhay, Piroz, Sia, Wasim, PC, Dr Ali). Their bonding, their integrity and most importantly their joint cause of saving lives!!

That Vikrant dialogue I can never forget and also that episode - showed what an amazing mentor he is when he is in his senses.

double rula diya mere ko😭 it means a lot🤗

x.titli.x thumbnail

Abhay: "It was a privilege to be trained by you"

AbhVik❤️

ImageImageImageImage

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Happy woman's day to all 💕🎉🎊

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sumaishu

Happy woman's day to all 💕🎉🎊

Happy Women's Day to All 🥳

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Is there going to be a second season 😒?

x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhetuPunha

Is there going to be a second season 😒?

I hope it happens but for now nor the production house, creatives or actors shared such kind of news😒

x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanjanas

Guys i missed the final episode but damnnn how HOT is Vikrant looking man...the haircut is totally suiting him 😳😳😳

Yes, totally suits him😳 a new fresh haircurt for a new beginning towards happiness😳