Frequent Posters

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Tag for the first 2 posts on this page.

Sanjanas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This show took me through a roller coaster ride! Though it started with a bang and ended with a lull, it gave rise to many different discussions and meeting people with varied perspectives...which is always beautiful and shows the potential of the show and its characters/ actors!

The fact that a show can evoke multiple emotions for a particular character shows the arc each of them have explored during this show.

In closing all i would like to say is I am going to miss you all and thanks for the wonderful times here πŸ’”

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sanjanas

This show took me through a roller coaster ride! Though it started with a bang and ended with a lull, it gave rise to many different discussions and meeting people with varied perspectives...which is always beautiful and shows the potential of the show and its characters/ actors!

The fact that a show can evoke multiple emotions for a particular character shows the arc each of them have explored during this show.

In closing all i would like to say is I am going to miss you all and thanks for the wonderful times here πŸ’”

Missing you too.  😒 

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

"Dhadkan Zindaggi Kii", though turned out to be a complete disappointment from several aspects especially from the Female Lead character Dr.Deepika Sinha for whom I actually started to watch the show; I must admit that this same show made me discover two rare talents of ITV in the two Male Lead Actors i.e. Vidyut Xavier & Rohit Purohit.πŸ‘πŸ‘ I had seen Vidyut's acting before but at that time he was a teenager & was doing a cameo role, but with this show he showed his ultimate calibre! πŸ‘πŸΌ Nd with Rohit, this was the first time that I saw him acting, nd I'm blown away by his art! πŸ‘

But above all, if there is something which DZK has truly gifted to me, that is my fellow DZKians! πŸ€— This is what I always value! It was absolutely fun interacting with u all..be it while ranting against the show or be it sailing in the same doobti hui naiyya..🀣 or be it fangirling a specific Actor together.. or be it finding a soulmate having similar mindsets..πŸ€— or be it even disagreeing with each other on certain occasions..😳 It was a roller-coaster ride but in the end we all made this forum lively! I'll miss u all..sorry if i have missed tagging anyone..This is for all..As the show has ended,we'll all drift apart..πŸ’” but we might meet on some other show ka forum..πŸ€—Till then, just remember this..

Dhak dhak dhak dhak dhak,

Chale tu bebaak sadak pe,

Jahaan le chale tujhe teri DHADKAN..

Teri DHADKAN!!!!!

Edited by DEBOLINA96 - 2 years ago
Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DEBOLINA96

"Dhadkan Zindaggi Kii", though turned out to be a complete disappointment from several aspects especially from the Female Lead character Dr.Deepika Sinha for whom I actually started to watch the show; I must admit that this same show made me discover two rare talents of ITV in the two Male Lead Actors i.e. Vidyut Xavier & Rohit Purohit.πŸ‘πŸ‘ I had seen Vidyut's acting before but at that time he was a teenager & was doing a cameo role, but with this show he showed his ultimate calibre! πŸ‘πŸΌ Nd with Rohit, this was the first time that I saw him acting, nd I'm blown away by his art! πŸ‘

But above all, if there is something which DZK has truly gifted to me, that is my fellow DZKians! πŸ€— This is what I always value! It was absolutely fun interacting with u all..be it while ranting against the show or be it sailing in the same doobti hui naiyya..🀣 or be it fangirling a specific Actor together.. or be it finding a soulmate having similar mindsets..πŸ€— or be it even disagreeing with each other on certain occasions..😳 It was a roller-coaster ride but in the end we all made this forum lively! I'll miss u all..sorry if i have missed tagging anyone..This is for all..As the show has ended,we'll all drift apart..πŸ’” but we might meet on some other show ka forum..πŸ€—Till then, just remember this..

Dhak dhak dhak dhak dhak,

Chale tu bebaak sadak pe,

Jahaan le chale tujhe teri DHADKAN..

Teri DHADKAN!!!!!

Indeed it was a roller coaster ride for us...it was not only actor's journey but it was our safarnama too...

Ho safarnama!!!...🎢🎢🎢

Edited by Anuprerna_fan - 2 years ago
Kri18 thumbnail

I started this serial and liked it too although it had disappointed me at many points but after getting many disappointments from my previous show i am Ok with it as well . I expect nothing from ITV .

I am really going to miss this forum , our discussions and all of you . It was my second forum and first in which i was from start to end . 

I hope that we will meet in some other forum in near future. All the best to all of you for ahead β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Hum hai raahi ache serial ke ..

Phir mileage discussion karte karte ..

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kri18

I started this serial and liked it too although it had disappointed me at many points but after getting many disappointments from my previous show i am Ok with it as well . I expect nothing from ITV .

I am really going to miss this forum , our discussions and all of you . It was my second forum and first in which i was from start to end . 

I hope that we will meet in some other forum in near future. All the best to all of you for ahead β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Hum hai raahi ache serial ke ..

Phir mileage discussion karte karte ..

Ok let me know, ki aap abhi kon sa serial ke forum ko follow karenge...I just want to know ...

Kri18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuprerna_fan

Ok let me know, ki aap abhi kon sa serial ke forum ko follow karenge...I just want to know ...

Abhi toh pata nahi par finals paas me hai shayad abhi 2-3 mahine koi sa bhi nahi IF se hi gayab ho jau

Wese jaldi hi mere favorite actor ka naya serial aane wala hai BanniChow karke Sitara pe uske forum pe milne ke chances hai ya phir bhoot ki tarah me Parineeti ke forum pe bhi mil sakti hu troll karne ke liye .