Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

People are happy because despite all of NCB's trickery, it was made clear in court Aryan had nothing on him or in him. So no... he didn't do anything stupid except accept an invite to a party.

He still stayed in prison for a several days.

Thanks to his father's resources he got help to get out.

Ordinary people wouldn't get that help if/when they get falsely accused as Aryan was.

People are happy to see innocence get a chance against a corrupt and powerful authority for once. Esp so since he is the son of a beloved star.

But of course, some people are willfully blind from all the hatred inside them. They will remain blind until and unless they or someone they love also becomes falsely accused. Hope they remember not everyone in India has the resources to fight a blatantly corrupt setup like SRK did.

This 🔥.

P.S. also happy to see for once resources were used to fight the wrong n not feed the wrong to get him out.

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: niyati13

It's OK.

He made a mistake, got caught, went through the ordeal and served his sentence. 

He got a chance to change and seems like it's doing him good..shouldn't be scrutinized for it all his life..hope he learns from this and lives a  meaningful life.

Kaun si? As in he was cleared at the court of not having anything in or on him. 

Even after such a clear view of a set up to nab this guy he took his time n his out n about in public presence. Whats his mistake basically being born to Shah?

Layla_Kumar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This is the first time I have seen him smiling 🥺

I see bhakts here are still butthurt their witch hunt against Aryan and SRK backfired

Anyway great to see him happy. For once justice prevailed

Edited by Journey95 - 2 years ago
Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Oh please. He did nothing stupid- he wasn't even at the yacht "selling drugs" (in an "international conspiracy" like he was accused of- . He was targeted by the state  through a high-voltage political witchhunt. It may as well have been a war. Sheesh.

Edited by Sashay01 - 2 years ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Aryan is looking chubby and first time ever I see a smiling of him captured in the picture, he doesn't look that much of SRK now.

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriRani

Aryan is looking chubby and first time ever I see a smiling of him captured in the picture, he doesn't look that much of SRK now.

indeed....looks very different wen he smiles..brooding looks suit him more

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sashay01

Oh please. He did nothing stupid- he wasn't even at the yacht. He was targeted by the state  through a high-voltage political witchhunt. It may as well have been a war. Sheesh.

Wow he is not even in the yacht ðŸ¤£ ok thanks... Now i may hear that he took drugs thinking they are chocolates or maybe mixed in his milk 🤣🤣🤣 

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -PD-

Wow he is not even in the yacht ðŸ¤£ ok thanks... Now i may hear that he took drugs thinking they are chocolates or maybe mixed in his milk 🤣🤣🤣 

I meant he wasn't even on the yacht "selling drugs" (in an "international conspiracy" like he was accused of- my bad- I have amended the post) In the future- please read the news instead of what comes out of Wankhede's butthole. And lessen the intensity of your hatred, chocolate or no chocolate (SO FUNNY. Not. )

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Good to see him out and about and happy.. Suhana too