Aryan and Suhana Khan spotted at pre-IPL 2022 auction - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

All's well.. Back in Business!! 

(No More India doesn't deserve Srk and his family and they should leave this democracy dead country)

Namaste GIFs | Tenor

Wow..looks really good..not the earlier deadpan, drooping, zombie like expressions..he seems happy, fit n fine..

Something good came out of all this..happy to see his life on track now

Originally posted by cts22

People are so happy to see him out as if he won a war. He did something stupid, got caught, stayed away from media, good media and pr response. Now all of them are slowly coming out in front of the media again.

Good or strategy

It's OK.

He made a mistake, got caught, went through the ordeal and served his sentence. 

He got a chance to change and seems like it's doing him good..shouldn't be scrutinized for it all his life..hope he learns from this and lives a  meaningful life.

Originally posted by niyati13

It's OK.

He made a mistake, got caught, went through the ordeal and served his sentence. 

He got a chance to change and seems like it's doing him good..shouldn't be scrutinized for it all his life..hope he learns from this and lives a  meaningful life.

Niyati, what mistake?

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

Niyati, what mistake?

Those who want to believe he didn't make any will believe so..those who believe he did won't change their mind..

So don't want to elaborate on that. Just happy to see him well n good

Those who want to believe he didn't make any will believe so..those who believe he did won't change their mind..

Facts don't change just because you want to believe a false version. 

Even the corrupt NCB had to admit in court that Aryan had nothing on him and they didn't even bother to do any drug tests because they knew there would be nothing in his system either.

Anyway, karma has already worked. Sameer Wanker has been kicked out his job, lost his illegal bar license and has inquires up to wazoo to deal with. And Aryan is busy buying cricketers for crores. 

It's not about what I believe. It's about what NCB had to admit in court. Transcripts are public.

At this point, those who claim he made a mistake/committed a crime are the ones operating purely out of faith. 

It was not even whether he was innocent or not, he was arrested, and the law will take its course ,I was making a point that as a part of pr and marketing it was a good move to stay away till the storm has passed and then come out in public.

And besides making an appearance for business than any other political or cultural event.

And seeing your reaction and others the pr and marketing strategy worked. I was appreciating SRK's marketing team.

Not everyone hates/loves SRK or NCB,  most of them see it from different angles and I saw it from a pr angle

So just chill

I was watching it Live and was happy to spot him. He did look very interested and seemed engaged in the process. It’s heartwarming to see him looking normal and relaxed.

I didn’t even recognise Suhana was sitting next to him. 😆 And wow Juhi’s daughter too? I am now watching just to spot the three of them again.