Aryan and Suhana Khan spotted at pre-IPL 2022 auction - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by cts22

It was not even whether he was innocent or not, he was arrested, and the law will take its course ,I was making a point that as a part of pr and marketing it was a good move to stay away till the storm has passed and then come out in public.

And besides making an appearance for business than any other political or cultural event.

And seeing your reaction and others the pr and marketing strategy worked. I was appreciating SRK's marketing team.

Not everyone hates/loves SRK or NCB,  most of them see it from different angles and I saw it from a pr angle

So just chill

Yes of course. PR is the first thing you think after you've been falsely accused , arrested, kept in prison for days, and remain under the threat of being hauled back to prison at the whims of a corrupt government stooge. 

And of course the court transcripts in which said government agency had to admit it had no evidence was completely ignored.

Obviously, in a case of gross miscarriage of justice, PR is absolutely the angle anyone will look at things from. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago

Originally posted by niyati13

It's OK.

He made a mistake, got caught, went through the ordeal and served his sentence. 

He got a chance to change and seems like it's doing him good..shouldn't be scrutinized for it all his life..hope he learns from this and lives a  meaningful life.

point is he made no mistake . NCB could not proof anything against him in court

I am glad he is healing . On another note , aryan s resembkance to gauri is uncanny 

He is a celeb kid , every move of his matters and there are pr and legal experts advising him and his family.

I am not talking whether he is innocent or not or whether he took drugs or not. He was involved in a scandal and many supported him and many were against him.

To tide over this the advise would have been  to stay low for sometime which the family did.

You did not see them publicly in any function or media event till SRK appearance in Lata ji funeral.

The last couple of months he has been in one controversy over the other .

So this move to appear publicly but for business and not any other event will receive the least backlash than if he would have attended say a film premiere or any other public event.

After the disaster pr and marketing strategy in the last couple of years, he seems to have hired a better team and this is the beginning and a good strategy.

This was a big event with a far reach.

Trending on Aryan Khan on Twitter at least in the beginning was very positive which was a social media strategy.

SRK is a millionaire and he is surrounded by legal and pr teams and if he doesn't take advise and move accordingly he is extremely foolish and SRK might be many things but he is not a fool.

Edited by cts22 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by -PD-

Wow he is not even in the yacht 🤣 ok thanks... Now i may hear that he took drugs thinking they are chocolates or maybe mixed in his milk 🤣🤣🤣 

m

Actually he wasn’t. From ncbs own statement they took him into custody while he was at the dock waiting to board.

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

Good to see Aryan out and about. He even looks confident. Suhana is the one who looks a bit quiet.

The other girl looks like Juhi's daughter. 

This is so therapeutic for me....❤️.but I am still scared...🤔

Originally posted by cts22

People are so happy to see him out as if he won a war. He did something stupid, got caught, stayed away from media, good media and pr response. Now all of them are slowly coming out in front of the media again.

Good or strategy

He was FRAMED...😳

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

People are happy because despite all of NCB's trickery, it was made clear in court Aryan had nothing on him or in him. So no... he didn't do anything stupid except accept an invite to a party.

He still stayed in prison for a several days.

Thanks to his father's resources he got help to get out.

Ordinary people wouldn't get that help if/when they get falsely accused as Aryan was.

People are happy to see innocence get a chance against a corrupt and powerful authority for once. Esp so since he is the son of a beloved star.

But of course, some people are willfully blind from all the hatred inside them. They will remain blind until and unless they or someone they love also becomes falsely accused. Hope they remember not everyone in India has the resources to fight a blatantly corrupt setup like SRK did.

I beg to differ......If his father's resources had worked he wouldn't have stayed in the jail for almost a month with some hardened criminals..

Ordinary people would not have been FRAMED...if they were caught by mistake...they would have got bail in a couple of days...

People think that Aryan was not framed....despite all the evidence ....🤪