Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

When was this event ?This morning 

You got a still photo so quickly. Connections 😆

The internet is overflowing with Megastar Aryan Khan's pics😎😆 SRK haters are in for such a rough ride...the more they try to troll him...the more people gather around him to support him..especially the neutral ones...🥳This is from the IPL auction probably yesterday....I am not interested in IPL so I really don't care...I just care for KKR because of SRK...and even that is gone now...because now Lucknow has a team...Lucknow Super Giants.❤️...and it will have my support over KKR...🥳😆

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Many ordinary people have been framed. Aryan simply happened to be their most prominent victim. And had the resources to argue his case and expose the perps. 

This is not merely an SRK BJP issue. It's about misuse of government power against a citizen who doesn't agree with them. 

All I am saying is that the resources didn't work...Aryan should have gotten bail in the first court that he went.....but he got it from High Court..after almost a month.....HC would have given the bail even without any resources as there was ZERO evidence against Aryan.....paise ki taakat per se mera toh vishwaas he khatam ho gaya hai..😭

Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules/Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review. For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum! Regards, I-F Development Team