Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

Good morning behno! 🤗

Good morning Nushy, I watched Gehraiyaan and loved it, interesting story. 

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Good morning behen... 🤗

Kya haal chaal hain aapke? All good?

I just gayabofied randomly... missed all the discussions on the previous pages. 

Hey Nikita! You can catch up, bahut form me the hum. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hey Nikki! 

It's okay, we understand. You were swamped with assignments to Gayab hona to banta hi hain. Hum catch-up Kar lenge.

In the meantime, thank you so much for your input on my FF. I replied to your PM. Let me know if you are okay with my final proposal or not. 😛

Madhura!

Thanks for your review. I was in two minds about whether should I watch this movie or not but now I'll add it to my watchlist.

On a side note, finally Paridhi's stint in CKMDK is over and I am gonna rant. 🤬

So be prepared to receive more notification from me. 😈

Madhura.. thumbnail

Hey Nikki! 

It's okay, we understand. You were swamped with assignments to Gayab hona to banta hi hain. Hum catch-up Kar lenge.

In the meantime, thank you so much for your input on my FF. I replied to your PM. Let me know if you are okay with my final proposal or not. 😛

Madhura!

Thanks for your review. I was in two minds about whether should I watch this movie or not but now I'll add it to my watchlist.

You are welcome! Even I was, but I thought let's try and it's different and has a story. Ofc our views can differ but please share when you see. 

Ohh my god, I feel sad just reading this. Bring it on!! 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

You are welcome! Even I was, but I thought let's try and it's different and has a story. Ofc our views can differ but please share when you see. 

Definitely. Will discuss once I see it.

😈

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Posted the thread on their forum. I have tagged you there. Let me know what you think of it. 😎

Madhura.. thumbnail

Posted the thread on their forum. I have tagged you there. Let me know what you think of it. 😎

Thanks for sharing! Can we reply there or here? Aise lagega forum gate crash, so will reply here. 

Also will do it morrow night, cos it's late and i got way too emotional with Shagun winning his first award; and whole team winning awards, rarely my shows have won like a single award so this is huge! Also still can't digest ki ekta ke literally 3 shows ko haraya, like woww. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Thanks for sharing! Can we reply there or here? Aise lagega forum gate crash, so will reply here. 

Well, I think it's better if you reply there. The forum is practically dead and no one makes long discussion. So it would be good. Rest, I am open to discussion anywhere. 👍🏼

Waise bhi I am sensing the forum will get new members with SKR's entry and it'll be NK all over again with total forgetting of the original leads. 🤬 Just saw one of the moderators opened a FF thread. So I am prepared for MHRW fans popping in from tomorrow. 🤔

To ek tribute to original ke naam banta hi hain. 😒 God I loved Paridhi in her last scene! 😭 😭 😭

Also will do it morrow night, cos it's late and i got way too emotional with Shagun winning his first award; and whole team winning awards, rarely my shows have won like a single award so this is huge! Also still can't digest ki ekta ke literally 3 shows ko haraya, like woww. 

That's amazing! 😃 Congratz to the team and to you! 😉

Edited by Nush_Rat - 2 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Hey Nikita! You can catch up, bahut form me the hum. 

🤗

Yeah, I did read all your discussions... Kaafi achhi form mein the aap dono. Am missing taking part in such long discussions...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hey Nikki! 

🤗

Yeah, I am swamped with assignmets... and sabko alag alag tarah se chahiye: kisi ko hand written chahiye to kisi ko typed and printed to kisi ko type karke mail karna hai. Can't they all just come to one common decision!! 🤔

Isme thank you bolne waali kaun si baat hai? Agar aapko yaad na ho to hum bata dein ki aapne bhi humare FFs mein humari kaafi madad ki hai. 😛

Anyways, going to check the PM right now... 

Ooh... Me excited to read your rant!! Abhi jaa kar padhte hain... 😎 😈

Btw, SKR is not doing Chikoo! I'm happy! 🥳

Also show ka name change hua... and naya naam padh kar I'm like: "Ye kya naam hai bey?!" (Read in Naman's voice)

Edit: I read your post there... But I'll comment later on because now I have back to back lectures till 4. 

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 2 years ago