Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Yeah, I am swamped with assignmets... and sabko alag alag tarah se chahiye: kisi ko hand written chahiye to kisi ko typed and printed to kisi ko type karke mail karna hai. Can't they all just come to one common decision!! 🤔

What the! 😮 Iss level pe Kaun handwritten assignments mangte hain! 😮

Isme thank you bolne waali kaun si baat hai? Agar aapko yaad na ho to hum bata dein ki aapne bhi humare FFs mein humari kaafi madad ki hai. 😛

Ha par aap-ne bhi mujhe koi Kam thank you nahi bola tha. In fact, aap ne to credit bhi share kia tha just because I wrote one paragraph for you. 🤭

Anyways, going to check the PM right now... 

I have replied again.

Ooh... Me excited to read your rant!! Abhi jaa kar padhte hain... 😎 😈

Btw, SKR is not doing Chikoo! I'm happy! 🥳

Yup, I FFed and then read the WU to get a gist. Pre-leap ki tarah-i screwed up premise hain. 

Aur tumhe bhi quote Karne hi wale the ki SKR hasn't been cast. Waise Accha  hi hain. As good looking as he is, he wouldn't suit the role of a college going guy. And the new actor is cute too. But wahi purani forced love triangle. 🤮 🤮 🤮

Also show ka name change hua... and naya naam padh kar I'm like: "Ye kya naam hai bey?!" (Read in Naman's voice)

I have no words bahen. Naam bhi change Kar dia. To Kya maut aa jata inko agar ek positive ending de dete. Hadd Hain (Read in Aru's voice)

Edit: I read your post there... But I'll comment later on because now I have back to back lectures till 4. 

Sure, whenever you are free. 🤗

Edited by Nush_Rat - 2 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

🤗

Yeah, I did read all your discussions... Kaafi achhi form mein the aap dono. Am missing taking part in such long discussions...

Hugs. 

Haan!! Yes, even I miss our discussions. Hopefully soon. 

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

Thanks for sharing! Can we reply there or here? Aise lagega forum gate crash, so will reply here. 

Well, I think it's better if you reply there. The forum is practically dead and no one makes long discussion. So it would be good. Rest, I am open to discussion anywhere. 👍🏼

Waise bhi I am sensing the forum will get new members with SKR's entry and it'll be NK all over again with total forgetting of the original leads. 🤬 Just saw one of the moderators opened a FF thread. So I am prepared for MHRW fans popping in from tomorrow. 🤔

To ek tribute to original ke naam banta hi hain. 😒 God I loved Paridhi in her last scene! 😭 😭 😭

Also will do it morrow night, cos it's late and i got way too emotional with Shagun winning his first award; and whole team winning awards, rarely my shows have won like a single award so this is huge! Also still can't digest ki ekta ke literally 3 shows ko haraya, like woww. 

That's amazing! 😃 Congratz to the team and to you! 😉

Okayy, when I will be in mood, dekhte hai. I saw a beautiful vm on leads, paridhi and guy who was her husband, kitna acha content tha, kya bana rahe hai god knows. That's awesome, she's superb. 

Gosh, don't remind and aise logon se main door hi achi hun. 

Thank you!! Waise I really should get an award for breaking records and consistently watching 160 plus episodes, with my mood swings and content and what not features, ab beech me chalo thode din nahi dekha is maaf.. But this is a big record! 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Okayy, when I will be in mood, dekhte hai. I saw a beautiful vm on leads, paridhi and guy who was her husband, kitna acha content tha, kya bana rahe hai god knows. That's awesome, she's superb. 

Gosh, don't remind and aise logon se main door hi achi hun. 

Thank you!! Waise I really should get an award for breaking records and consistently watching 160 plus episodes, with my mood swings and content and what not features, ab beech me chalo thode din nahi dekha is maaf.. But this is a big record! 

Sure, whenever your mood permits. 

Paridhi and Himanshu actually had great chemistry. And I hated it how they only focused on Nupur's pain but sidelined Millind.

Khair chodo, please post the link here. Mereko dekhna hain. 🤭🤭🤭

Woh to hain. Waise, I misinterpreted. Fanfiction editors are creating threads in pretty much every forum.

Also, it's some other guy who'll be playing the ML.

Oh my goodness! 😨😨😨 You definitely deserve an award for this! 

🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊💃💃💃🎈🎈🎈

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

Sure, whenever your mood permits. 

Paridhi and Himanshu actually had great chemistry. And I hated it how they only focused on Nupur's pain but sidelined Millind.

Khair chodo, please post the link here. Mereko dekhna hain. 🤭🤭🤭

Woh to hain. Waise, I misinterpreted. Fanfiction editors are creating threads in pretty much every forum.

Also, it's some other guy who'll be playing the ML.

Oh my goodness! 😨😨😨 You definitely deserve an award for this! 

🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊💃💃💃🎈🎈🎈

Definitely! 

Definitely they do, really sad! Ye har show me hota hai. 

Unfortunately it's lost, and the creator didn't use any hashtags so i can't even find it. 

Exactly, wow. 

Great to know, waise bhi people have gone nuts, ki har upcoming show Sai is gonna come. Aur ye bhi badaai maarta dates, and what not. Like I said actors bahut show off karte hai. 

Definitely!! Thank you, thank you. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Good morning behno! 😎

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Definitely they do, really sad! Ye har show me hota hai. 

😭 🤬

Unfortunately it's lost, and the creator didn't use any hashtags so i can't even find it. 

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

Great to know, waise bhi people have gone nuts, ki har upcoming show Sai is gonna come. Aur ye bhi badaai maarta dates, and what not. Like I said actors bahut show off karte hai.

Wow! You seem to be very pissed. Earlier you used to appreciate his choice of work and honesty. But I guess it's okay. It's one thing to be talented and other to show off.

Definitely!! Thank you, thank you. 

😆 😆 😆

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning behen... 🤗

What the! 😮 Iss level pe Kaun handwritten assignments mangte hain! 😮

Hain ek professor... Mahaan aatma. 🤔

Ha par aap-ne bhi mujhe koi Kam thank you nahi bola tha. In fact, aap ne to credit bhi share kia tha just because I wrote one paragraph for you. 🤭

Toh? What's the big deal in that? You did deserve credit for that even if it was just a paragraph... 

I have replied again.

Cool... 👍🏼

Yup, I FFed and then read the WU to get a gist. Pre-leap ki tarah-i screwed up premise hain. 

Aur tumhe bhi quote Karne hi wale the ki SKR hasn't been cast. Waise Accha  hi hain. As good looking as he is, he wouldn't suit the role of a college going guy. And the new actor is cute too. But wahi purani forced love triangle. 🤮 🤮 🤮

I toh searched insta for the promo... and that too only because I read the new name and wanted to confirm ki ye naya naam "Sapodilla this love shall make you dance" hai. 

And I agree... He definitely would not suit the role of a college going guy. He would have had to shave off his beard or at least trim it in order to look like a young college going boy... he had shaved last month and the look didn't suit him.

The love triangle doesn't surprise me because many of Sitara's current shows have some or the other form of a love triangle... and idhar toh college ka setup hai to romance and triangle/quadrilateral etc expected hi tha.

I have no words bahen. Naam bhi change Kar dia. To Kya maut aa jata inko agar ek positive ending de dete. Hadd Hain (Read in Aru's voice)

Precisely... They could have given a positive ending. 

Naam ke liye to kya hi kahe... I have no words. 

Sure, whenever you are free. 🤗

🤗

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Hugs. 

Haan!! Yes, even I miss our discussions. Hopefully soon. 

Yeah... I hope we get to have some long discussions soon. But for then, we all will have to have some common thing to discuss... and aaj kal to aisa kuch hai nahi hum logon ke paas.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Good morning behen... 🤗

🤗

Hain ek professor... Mahaan aatma. 🤔

🙄 🙄 🙄

Toh? What's the big deal in that? You did deserve credit for that even if it was just a paragraph... 

Thank you thank you! 🤭 🤭 🤭

I toh searched insta for the promo... and that too only because I read the new name and wanted to confirm ki ye naya naam "Sapodilla this love shall make you dance" hai. 

Kya translation hain! 🤣 🤣 🤣

And I agree... He definitely would not suit the role of a college going guy. He would have had to shave off his beard or at least trim it in order to look like a young college going boy... he had shaved last month and the look didn't suit him.

The love triangle doesn't surprise me because many of Sitara's current shows have some or the other form of a love triangle... and idhar toh college ka setup hai to romance and triangle/quadrilateral etc expected hi tha.

Meh 🤮 🤮 🤮

Precisely... They could have given a positive ending. 

Naam ke liye to kya hi kahe... I have no words. 

Again 🤮 🤮 🤮