Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

Good morning!

Wow! You must have been swamped with study then. Don't worry, aisa to chalta hi rehta hain. You focus on your assignments. Study comes first. ðŸ‘ðŸž

Hi!!! 

Sorry, overload of work. Kaisi ho aap?! 

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Madhura..

Hi!!! 

Sorry, overload of work. Kaisi ho aap?! 

Hello! ðŸĪ“

Understandable ðŸĪ—

Hum acche hain. Thoda relaxed mood par hoon since submission is over. 😎

Baki abhi baithe hain manuscript likhne ke liye. Upar se samne defence bhi hain. Still, load Kaafi Kam hain comparatively. 😀

Madhura.. thumbnail

Hello! ðŸĪ“

Understandable ðŸĪ—

Hum acche hain. Thoda relaxed mood par hoon since submission is over. 😎

Baki abhi baithe hain manuscript likhne ke liye. Upar se samne defence bhi hain. Still, load Kaafi Kam hain comparatively. 😀

That's awesome!! 

Acha, sahi hai. Will start replies now. 

Madhura.. thumbnail

Hmm, that would make sense.

Waise, I actually have no idea about the new lots of shows that are coming. Koi aur bhi namuna aye hain kya woh Anchal ki show ke alawa? 

Mujhe thodi pata hai behen. 

Madhura.. thumbnail

Madhura! 

Since you feel like an alien here so I am giving you a gist about CKMDK and our discussion so that you can at least feel at home. ðŸĪ—

Basic story about CKMDK was Nupur and Millind lost their 3 years old daughter Payal. It happened during Payal's birthday party. Nupur is a trained dancer and Payal wished to see her dance. When she went on the stage, a child trafficker, posed as a clown abducted Payal.

So the original story started from the 7 years leap as Nupur and Millind are still mourning and Payal (Now Chiku) is living with the kidnapper and a bunch of other kids who steal and beg, and give the money to the kidnapper. She is aware that Rangoli (Kidnapper) is not her biological mother but for obvious reasons, Rangoli keep taunting the kids that they are illegitimate and their parents have thrown them out since they didn't want them.

Knowing the PH, I never started watching the show.

As far as I know from the clips, coincidentally the mother-daughter duo meet and become inseparable, to the extent that the villain (who is dumb like a snail) uses it against Nupur and her marriage hits a rock bottom. But eventually Chikoo helps her reunite with Millind. ðŸĨą As if grown ups are idiots and everything in the world rests on a 10 years old's shoulders. ðŸĨą

I started watching from the point when the villain frames Chikoo for stealing lakhs of money during Dhanteras and Nupur finally throws her out of the house.

Pehle kitna MAHATMAPAN dikhaya mujhe nahi malum. But jis point se main dekhna chalu kia, kid's glorification and parents' character assassination is just way too much!  Phir bhi, you know I have a soft spot for stories featuring mother-child relationship. To abhi bhi tab rakkha hua hain ki kaise inhe reunite karein.

Although jis hisaab se kahani aage badh rahi hain, I have doubt ki yeh log kabhi milenge bhi ya nahi. ðŸĪ”

Rest Nazar ka to tumhe pata hi hain. ðŸĪŠ

So I hope you'll now get our conversation properly. 

And yes, the writing is definitely horrible... No wonder the audience could never connect with the show and it was constantly struggling in terms of trp.

Dekho bahen, har kuch saalo ke baad trend change hota hain. Ek YHM ne record kar liya iska matlab yeh nahi ki har kid-centric show ko utna TRP milega. Upar se time-slot. And if you have to be honest, har genre ki alag audience hota hain. Ab agar aap CKMDK jaise ek show se expect kar rahe ho ki woh GHKKPM jaisa TRP de, to woh bhi to galat hi hain. But unfortunately that's exactly what these channels do. 

Wo to hai... Show ko off air to jaana hi hai (unless of course a miracle happens and Sai is able to pull some audience [or to be more precise, his fans] because from what I have read, the FL is a newbie to at the risk of sounding rude/shallow I'll say that idhar se zyada ummeed nahi lagti). 

Well, kuch log to Sai ke liye zaroor start karenge. But the truth is, temporarily aise ups and downs hote rehte hain. Jo original viewers ka ek base hain, woh-i in the long term show ko age badhate hain. Online popularity and TRP aren't synonymous. Otherwise, Paridhi herself is quite famous since her Jodha-Akbar days. 

Yeah, bas jaa hi rahe hain. 

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Pura confuse kar dia apne mujhe. Reply kar rahi hoon waha. Phir apna verdict dena.

Okay. See you later when you'll be around ðŸĪ—

Aa gayi main! ðŸ˜Ž

I Love the way you narrated it, ekdum mast. 

Gosh kids solving adult issues is the most unrealistic thing ever! 

Horrible is the word. Also base plot was interesting but now they just changed it, that's horrible. What's with changing and eliminarion of main plots, Naamkaran did the same and I feel sad for Paridhi, even her last show she was scrapped for the kid's love story and what not. 

Anyways new story not going to make sense. 

So koi bhi kare, faltu hi hai. Yes, I know you have a soft spot and this character assassination to glorify kids is horrible. 

Kids behaving their age looks more beautiful. 

Even my regional show, start one month kid naned pari was too bossy and too mature for her age but then writers did great by making her behave her own age as kid, and it looked great. So I really appreciate that. Aur ek baat mujhe nahi samazti ye kids fir bolte hhumara bachpan kho gaya, ab tum hi faltu kaam karoge aur sab me padoge toh aur kya hoga! I feel no sympathy for these over glorified kids. 

Madhura.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

ðŸĪ—

Going by Sai's IV, he said that he has been approached but nothing has been finalized and he'll have to schedule dates... Now he wouldn't be talking about scheduling dates if he weren't interested/on board with it no? (I mean zyada chances to isi ke hain ki he is on board)

Also, I did try watching the show initially but I was highly annoyed and disappointed and quit it within the first week. Now due to low ratings (and the Sword of Damocles in the form of off air) they are bringing in this leap. And I honestly do not know whether it will benefit them or not... although bharosa nahi hai hume show par. 

Filmy? I haven't been catching up regularly but abhi kuch SidSa scenes dekhe and kuch MoRan scenes bhi dikh gaye... Are you talking about either of those?

True. They are ruining the culture too... And upar se, trash shows like Udaariyaan are actually fetching numbers. I still wonder how!! I mean I could still digest it getting good numbers till a couple of months back but abhi kaise kuch samajh nahi aa raha. Abhi ye N6 and PariNeeti aur aa gaye... wonder aage aur kya kya bakwas layenge ye log. (I have similar thoughts for Ghum too though)

I don't trust these actors, bahut show off karte rehte hai. Haat me kuch nahi hoga, toh bhi dates dates karenge. Bas limelight chahiye hota hai. 

Anyways as per what Nushy said, ab bahut faltu hoga so nothing to see. 

You are perfectly right!! 

Ofc, ab leads toh wo log hi hai. Many things are too filmy or cliche but few sequences are beautiful, though I love sidsa ott jyada ho raha hai. 

Ab mere favs hai Bala, faizi. Sid and bala and Sid and monu are super fabulous and unke scenes and bonding is just fantastic!! 

One reason I love Zdmn is it's always a team effort and never a one man show even if they are leads. 

Like way Bala entered lately, dil le lo moment. Sid said ofc sanju is my love, and I won't let her going with wrong guy or stuff and Bala was like, not just that you care, am here for my Sanjana Mam and won't let anything wrong happen to her. 

Also character progress of Bala, Nushy his character started as a thief, kya entry thi! 

Exactly so so sick and people hype that Crap!! 

True, ayenge.. And crossovers started 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Compiling all the replies here... ðŸ˜‰

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Thanks behna! ðŸĪ—

Horrible is the word. Also base plot was interesting but now they just changed it, that's horrible. What's with changing and eliminarion of main plots, Naamkaran did the same and I feel sad for Paridhi, even her last show she was scrapped for the kid's love story and what not. 

Exactly! It feels so funny ki log NK ko ekdam pathbreaking and what not ki certificate deke phirte hain. Par itna bhi kya khaas tha usme? Jo original story tha, use kabhi explore hi nahi kia. Aur phir aya fokat ka love-story. ðŸĪ”

Even I feel bad for Paridhi. Such a wonderful actress she is but back to back dono hi shows pe faltu ka focus kia kids pe aur pura raita faela dia. ðŸĪŽ ðŸĪŽ ðŸĪŽ

Well, may be as a sperate show on body-shaming would be good. But jo show based hi hain ek beechre hue bacche aur uski maa pe, agar uss show mein se parents ko hi nikal denge to kya matlab reh jata hain aise show ka?

Couldn't agree more. ðŸĪ—

Even my regional show, start one month kid naned pari was too bossy and too mature for her age but then writers did great by making her behave her own age as kid, and it looked great. So I really appreciate that. Aur ek baat mujhe nahi samazti ye kids fir bolte hhumara bachpan kho gaya, ab tum hi faltu kaam karoge aur sab me padoge toh aur kya hoga! I feel no sympathy for these over glorified kids. 

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Yaar, kya sixer mara hain tumne. Jokes apart, again I agree with you here. Ek baat mujhe samajh hi nahi ati hain ki yeh producers samajhte kyun nahi ki her genre ka alag audience hote hain. Ab agar zabardasti baccho ko dekar typical Saas-Bahu type acting karaoge to hi log dekhenge? Kya bakwas thought hain yeh?   

I am really glad that your regional show mended their ways. ðŸ‘ðŸž

I don't trust these actors, bahut show off karte rehte hai. Haat me kuch nahi hoga, toh bhi dates dates karenge. Bas limelight chahiye hota hai. 

Yeh phirse maara sixer. ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ

One reason I love Zdmn is it's always a team effort and never a one man show even if they are leads. 

Like way Bala entered lately, dil le lo moment. Sid said ofc sanju is my love, and I won't let her going with wrong guy or stuff and Bala was like, not just that you care, am here for my Sanjana Mam and won't let anything wrong happen to her. 

Also character progress of Bala, Nushy his character started as a thief, kya entry thi! 

This sounds really interesting. ðŸ˜Ž

True, ayenge.. And crossovers started 

Yeh wala baat samjhi nahi, what crossover? ðŸĪ”

Edited by Nush_Rat - 2 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

Compiling all the replies here... ðŸ˜‰

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Thanks behna! ðŸĪ—

Exactly! It feels so funny ki log NK ko ekdam pathbreaking and what not ki certificate deke phirte hain. Par itna bhi kya khaas tha usme? Jo original story tha, use kabhi explore hi nahi kia. Aur phir aya fokat ka love-story. ðŸĪ”

Even I feel bad for Paridhi. Such a wonderful actress she is but back to back dono hi shows pe faltu ka focus kia kids pe aur pura raita faela dia. ðŸĪŽ ðŸĪŽ ðŸĪŽ

Well, may be as a sperate show on body-shaming would be good. But jo show based hi hain ek beechre hue bacche aur uski maa pe, agar uss show mein se parents ko hi nikal denge to kya matlab reh jata hain aise show ka?

Couldn't agree more. ðŸĪ—

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Yaar, kya sixer mara hain tumne. Jokes apart, again I agree with you here. Ek baat mujhe samajh hi nahi ati hain ki yeh producers samajhte kyun nahi ki her genre ka alag audience hote hain. Ab agar zabardasti baccho ko dekar typical Saas-Bahu type acting karaoge to hi log dekhenge? Kya bakwas thought hain yeh?   

I am really glad that your regional show mended their ways. ðŸ‘ðŸž

Totally agree with everything, definitely she's a fab actress. Agree with Naamkaran, faltu ki hype. 

Abhi toh sab colors shows, pata nahi logon ko kya hi dekhna pasand hai.

Yes, even am glad. 

Haan mast sixer maara maine, true. See it should make sense. 

By the way Meet pe essay likh sakti hun, but not gonna bore you. Also really happy show won many awards, especially the Director won!! Most deserving! Even Shagun and Ashi won, happy for them, the team and Shagun cos his first award. 

Point is, reason I love Meet is simple, ye log seedha confront karte hai, like she found a lip gloss in his car, toh ye nahi ki shak karo, follow karke khud dekho, etc. Seedha pucha, what's this, I trust you and all. 

Also pace, crispness is really good and simplicity of love realization was so good, no cheesy stuff! Just on a normal sunny road with normal crowd around love realization can hit, you don't need candles, balloons and palaces and all fancy setups. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Totally agree with everything, definitely she's a fab actress. Agree with Naamkaran, faltu ki hype. 

ðŸĪŠ

Abhi to ek aur show aa gaya Zain Imam ka Colors pe. Just asking, is it only me or do you think he shows faltu ka swag? I mean main uska jo bhi show dekhti hoon jab baat nahi karta tab acting accha lagta hain par bas banda apna mu khol de, irritate ho jati hoon. 

Abhi toh sab colors shows, pata nahi logon ko kya hi dekhna pasand hai.

Ab yeh to 8th wonder hain behna. ðŸĪ”

Haan mast sixer maara maine, true. See it should make sense. 

Exactly!

By the way Meet pe essay likh sakti hun, but not gonna bore you. Also really happy show won many awards, especially the Director won!! Most deserving! Even Shagun and Ashi won, happy for them, the team and Shagun cos his first award. 

Point is, reason I love Meet is simple, ye log seedha confront karte hai, like she found a lip gloss in his car, toh ye nahi ki shak karo, follow karke khud dekho, etc. Seedha pucha, what's this, I trust you and all. 

Also pace, crispness is really good and simplicity of love realization was so good, no cheesy stuff! Just on a normal sunny road with normal crowd around love realization can hit, you don't need candles, balloons and palaces and all fancy setups. 

Precisely! I mean yeah, agar koi mujhe special feel karwaye to mujhe accha hi lagega par iska matlab yeh to nahi ki seedhe mu ILU nahi bol sakte ya confront nahi kar sakte. Faltu ka log hype karte rehte hain. Meet seems to be doing a wonderful job in that regard. ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘

Madhura.. thumbnail

Thank you dear on Sixer part of actors show off, stating facts and way people go gaga like nuts. 

Edited by Madhura.. - 2 years ago