Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambajee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 years ago

Yay! Yet another awesome update!! ❤️ Loving the whole Abhi rulebook vibe and Alshu unconsciously giving into his rules!! I wonder how she is going to react when he actually confesses.. He is totally pushing her closer to dreams but definitely tables are going to turn!!  This is the sort of hospital scenes that are realistic to a point! 🤗 Thank god u dint turn it into Sanjeevani hospital or current track Birla hospital!! 🤣❤️ 

Zara237 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This is so interesting and beautiful...plz continue updating 💗💗

kirts123 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am loving this. The way how the bad boss Birla is trying to pushing Akshu to be the best because hr knows she can. And yes the rule book.. of course her safety is always going to be his concern.

And somewhere I guess Akshu has also started to fall for him given she has stopped questioning his rules and actually follows them to the dot.

And yes no Arohi is the best part of the story. Only after our cheeky Chota bhai Neil.

Waiting for multiple layers of Abhira relationship to unfold.. she working hard.. he running a tight ship, yet caring for her.

Hope to read more and please please update soon.  This story has had me hooked and inquisitive already. 

Thanks once again for such a positive and toxic free story that has brought a big smile on my face 😊 😀 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: illiana.yale.35

Oh my god Shararat!!! Haven't thought about that in so long!!!! I remember going shring bring sarvaling in front of the mirror for hours, it was epic. And Aw that's so sweet of him to name his daughter Jia

I used to do that and I had this star magic wand toy and tried being son pari 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

when is the next update coming?

ramya4barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have no words to say!!

By far this is my fav Abhira story❤️❤️❤️

Love the way Abhi takes care of Akshu - the rules thing is super cute🥰

concern for her safety ❤️- it is visible in little things: her meds in his office, getting her a pepper spray.

The steps he takes and Determination for her better career💕

His family' s love for Akshuu❤️❤️

All in all I love this Abhi❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Please do update daily, i have re-read it multiple times now. And do update a long one🙈

illiana.yale.35 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 3

har ghadi saans aati hai

zindagi kehlaati hai

tumse hi

"tumne aaj Akshara ko fir se daata?"

Abhimanyu leaned back in his chair with an audible groan. This will take a while. He really had to give it to his Akshu. She had his entire family wrapped around her dainty little finger. Not that he had any right to complain about that. 

Ma and Neil were the first ones to know about his feelings. Loving Akshara was easy, as easy as breathing. It hadn't taken long and it hadn't taken a lot. He saw her, he met her, and something deep inside him had stirred; as if his soul resonated with hers on an intimate level Maybe it was the delicateness of her features. Or the fierceness in her eyes. Whatever it was, he had fallen and fallen hard. Ma had been ecstatic, pestering him with questions and Neil had almost marched over to her house to declare it to her. 

Eventually, everyone got to know and it became a regular thing. He'd come home and Ma or Neil or Nishtha would ask him about her. Papa, Taiji and Tauji would pretend not to be too interested but they'd all join in eventually. Dinner had now turned into the Akshara Talk Show. And he was equal parts annoyed and amused by the same. He wondered how things would change once he finally claimed her and brought her home. And he will. Of that, he had no doubt. Akshara Goenka was his, weather she knew it yet or not. 

"Yes," he said, "she was late."

Harshwardhan rolled his eyes. "As if you were never late as an intern."

"I wasn't actually" Abhi smirked.

"Offo bhai," Nishtha pouted "thoda sa late hogayi bhi toh kya hua! Unka boyfriend unka Doctor In charge hai, ab thhoda sa toh fayda utha hi sakti hai na."

Abhi was about to correct her when Mahima cut him off. "Abhi honestly, tum usko zyada hi daat te ho, aur zyada hi daudaate ho. She's already the best intern at Birla Hospital and her permanent position with us is already guaranteed, you should give her a break sometimes."

"Taiji, her permanent position at Birla Hospital would've been guaranteed even if she wasn't mine. She doesn't need me to excel in her internship" Abhi reminded her.

"Abhi, nobody is doubting Akshara's capabilities. But even I can see she's doing way more than anyone else, and I'm not even there that much" Harsh said.

"Seriously Abhi," Tauji said. "Mr Mehra was very impressed by her diagnosis and professionalism when she was handling his daughter's case. He was a little miffed that we gave his case to a mere intern but even he had to admit, her work is impeccable. She's already very capable, cut her some slack" 

"Haan beta, aur tu usse aise daanta mat kar. Bechari itni naazuk si bachi hai, oopar se tu isse itna kaam deta hai, aur fir daatta bhi hai? Mujhe toh darr hai, iss chakkar mein apni bahu na khodu mein" Manjari worried. 

Abhi laughed at her dramatic words and then immediately regretted it when she twisted his ear. He shot another glare at Neil, who was looking way too pleased with himself at the onslaught of reprimands thrown his way.

"Arey bas bas bas. Itna toh mein usse nahi daat ta jitna aap log mujhe roz daat dete hai. And aap log bhi na iss gadhe ki baaton ko zyada seriously mat liya kijiye. I work her harder than anyone else, because she's more capable than anyone else. I push her and challenge her and scold her, because I know she can take it" Abhi said, picking up his fork again. 

"Lekin, Abhi-" Manjari started but he placed his hand on top of hers. "Ma, meri Akshu meri personal responsibility hai. Aapki "naazuk si bachi " ko kabhi usse zyada push nahi karunga jitna woh le sakti hai. Bharosa rakhiye. Aapki bahu kahi nahi jaa rahi" he laughed. Manjari playfully rolled her eyes. "I raised a brat. A confident brat, but a brat nonetheless" she said.

Everyone laughed and the conversation shifted from there. Abhi tried to pay attention but his mind drifted back to his Akshu. He supposed he could understand their concerns but they didn't know her as well as he did. When they looked at her they saw a small, sweet girl who should be sheltered from the harshness of the world. He didn't blame them.

The first time he met her, she had clumsily tripped over her own feet, straight into his arms. He wasn't paying attention to where he was going when suddenly big, beautiful eyes and full pouty lips had taken over his vision. She felt light as a feather in his arms, her petite body feeling almost tiny against his broad shouldered frame. She had awoken every protective instinct in him. He was surprised when he noticed the white coat thrown over her arm. No way she was one of the doctors working here, she looked far too young. He'd made the mistake of actually insinuating the same when the sweet, apologetic expression on her face had switched to a fierce scowl. Her eyes had sparked with an unspoken fire, and he'd known at that moment he'd never be the same again.

Because the fact was, she may look tiny and fragile, but she wasn't. Where his first instinct had been to protect and shield her, he knew now that she didn't need a protector. She had this passion in her that had left him stumped, this thirst to prove herself. His genius recognized hers, he saw the fire she kept hidden because she was too scared of burning herself. He wasn't going to allow her to dim that fire. He will stoke it till the entire world could feel it's heat. Her brilliance, her dedication, her drive, it all called to a fundamental part of him. Her dreams had become his vision. And he'd be damned if he let anyone come in the way.

Akshara braided her hair, yawning tiredly. Her warm bed had never looked more inviting. The Hibiscus Oil in her hair calmed her headache and she was just about to hit the bed when her phone rang. She checked the caller ID then looked at the time. Why was Akshay calling at midnight? Akshay was an intern like her, but under Mahima Ma'am. She didn't think she had spoken much to him ever since she joined Abhimanyu's team.

"Hi Akshara!"

"Akshay", she frowned, "sab theek hai?"

"Haan, haan, sab chill. Don't worry. I was just wondering if you could help me out with something" he said.

"Yeah, of course, what do you need?"

"I had some doubts in Cardiac Physio. You have a copy of Klabunde right? Ussi mein se. Bas thhode se concepts hai, woh ek baar clear karde please"

Akshu closed her eyes before sighing, "Yeah, ok, sure. Let me just get my books." While they weren't exactly friends, she was never one to turn anyone down, specially not with studies. Well, there goes her sleep schedule. 

His "thhode se doubts" ended up taking the whole night, when he finally cut the call with a quick thanks, it was already 7 and she was on her 4th cup of coffee. She'd have to leave for the hospitals soon. She wanted to be angry, she really did, but she was way too tired to feel anything. She supposed he forgot that though all other interns get Sundays off, she didn't. They didn't have him breathing down their necks. Chal beta Akshu, do aur coffees gatak aur chalti ban. 

Dun dun dun, how do you think Mr Birla is going to react when he hears that Akshay didn't let his girl sleep?

I honestly wasn't going to update so soon, my college reopened today and I barely have time, but your comments made me so so happy I just had to type out a quick update. 

Lemme know if you liked it <3

Chapter 4 - Page 12

Edited by illiana.yale.35 - 2 years ago
surbharati thumbnail

I think you stopped at wrong time............waiting eagerly for ABHIRA scene on Sunday.............excellent update...........but please update soon next part

surbharati thumbnail

Please update next part soon...........story is just beautiful ...........Loved the way Abhi understand Akshu's dream...........................Excellent dear........please please please update soon...I know not fair to ask but really can't wait to read further this story ..

Krithi1985 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update eagerly waiting for next part to know what will now abhi do to akshay