Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai - an Abhira FF [Chapter 13 - Page 51]

illiana.yale.35 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Index                   

Chapter 1 - Page 1                      Chapter 5 - Page 20                      Chapter 9 - Page 35                 Chapter 13 - Page 51                               

Chapter 2 - Page 3                      Chapter 6 - Page 25                      Chapter 10 - Page 38

Chapter 3 - Page 8                      Chapter 7 - Page 28                      Chapter 11 - Page 44

Chapter 4 - Page 12                    Chapter 8 - Page 30                     Chapter 12 - Page 48

Chapter 1

Tu Meri Adhoori Pyaas Pyaas,

Tu Aa Gayi Mann Ko Raas Raas,

Ab To Tu Aa Jaa Paas Paas,

Hai Guzarish

Akshara hurried through the empty corridors, cursing herself and the entire universe. She was late. Monumentally late. For the first time ever. Aaj toh khadoos kacha chaba jaayega, she thought as she hurriedly opened his cabin door, wishing to all of her angels that he wasn't inside. That way she can pretend that she hadn't been late, she just didn't run into him. 

But of course, her angels weren't with her today. In hindsight, it wouldn't have mattered, she has learned to accept that she can never escape him. When it came to her, he would always know.

There he was, standing with his back to the door; tall, broad shouldered and terribly intimidating. Her fellow interns always sighed and called him an alpha wolf. Personally, she always thought of him as a prowling lion. Just as she was about to consider sneaking out, he said "Come in and close the door Doctor Akshara."

RIP Akshu. You had a good run.

She saw him raise his wrist and check the time. She didn't have to check, she knew. 8:27. She was 27 minutes late. Before she could stop herself she started ranting.

"Sir before you say anything, let me just tell you how sorry I am. I know I am super duper late. Like, super se bhi zyada waala late. Lekin meine jaan much ke nahi kiya, I promise. I would have been here on time but Mimi ko pata nahi kyun ekdum se nazar utaarne ka shauk chad gaya subah subah, fir bade papa ne bhi rok liya, he said ki meri gaadi unhone servicing ke liye dedi mujhe bina bataye and ki mein unki gaadi le jaau, lekin unki gaadi ki chaabi unhe khud kabhi yaad nahi rehti kaha hai, toh pehle woh dhoondn padi, pata nahi kaise sofe ke neeche padhi thi, fir Kairav bhaiya dikh gaye, ekdum tension mein toh obviously unko aise chhod ke kaise jaa sakti hoon mein, poore din fir distracted rehti, toh unke peechhe padna pada bataane ke liye, turns out unki latest painting se frustated thhe, and then-"

Abhimanyu hid his smile. It was hard, but he managed somehow and turned to face her, his face set in his characteristic stern expression. She stopped her word vomit at that and looked down, twisting her fingers nervously. He took a moment to study her. Messy hair and heavy breathing indicating she had been running, pink nail polish chipped the way it always was when she was anxious, teeth nervously chewing on her bottom lip. It was a habit he was most keen to get her out of. All in good time Abhi, he told himself. She tentatively raised her eyes to his and he cocked an eyebrow, not saying a word. She flushed and exhaled slowly. He idly watched her throat bob as she swallowed the lump in her throat. It's a good thing Mimi ne aaj nazar utaar li, he thought wryly, you look particularly pretty today.

"Doctor Akshara," he said "time is something a doctor should always respect. Or it won't respect you. We deal with lives here. All doctors follow a strict code of discipline. Interns like you need to be specially careful. Or do you expect special concessions just because you're the youngest intern ever to be granted the honor of working here?"

She looked down, studying her shoes and he almost cooed at the sight. I'm sorry sweetheart, but you need to learn. Abhimanyu watched her fidget for a second before dismissing her "You're lucky we don't have any surgeries planned for today. Go for your round now" he said, watching her scurry out. Wearily rubbing his eyes, he opened his file again. This was getting harder each day. But he couldn't afford to crack, not now.

He heard his door being opened again and turned to see his brother walk in. "Why did you terrorize my bhabhi today?" he asked, rolling his eyes as he sat down on his table. Taking a seat behind it, he shrugged lightly "She was late," he said. Then after a second he frowned "and terrorize is a very strong word. And she's not your bhabhi yet either, so keep your voice down" he said.

"And she won't ever be if you keep scolding her for something as trivial as being late. Poor thing let out the biggest sigh of relief as she closed your door, like she just escaped an interrogation. One would think you were trying to make her hate you instead of wooing her," Neil said.

"That's because I'm not trying to woo her," Abhi said. "Not yet anyway. I'm trying to push her to be her best."

Neil rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, I know. Still, Ma's getting impatient," he winked and turned to leave. "Did you just come here to pick on me?" Abhi asked. 

Neil thought about it for a second. "Pretty much."

"Nikal yaha se"

"Jo huqum" he bowed. "Oh and bro?" he stopped at the door "be careful you don't push her away in your quest to push her. Ma might just kill you and Taiji and Papa would probably help her."

Neil barely dodged the pen Abhi threw at him and finally left, laughing.

Ma's not the only one getting impatient, he sighed before finally getting back to the file.

Alrighty, I finally did it. I finally committed to an actual long fanfiction, instead of my usual oneshots. Lets hope I stick to it.

So as you can see, I have combined Arohi and Akshara's character, and this is an Alternate Universe with more or less same characters. I did this for 2 reasons - one because I genuinely, genuinely adore Arohi's ambition. An ambitious, career driven female character is rarely ever celebrated in Indian media and I honestly hate how they are villainizing her right now, turning her into a delusional bully. Second reason is that I'm a sucker boss-employee type dynamics, sue me. So yeah, Arohi does not exist in this world of mine, Akshu is still Akshu, with the added characteristics of being an ambitious doctor, working under Abhi. Don't worry, Abhi is still head over heels for her, if you've read my other works, you know how much I love the way he loves her.  I'll reveal the hows and whens eventually, this was just to introduce the characters and my twist on their world. 

Hope you liked it, and please do comment and tell me if you like my alternate version. The more you guys comment, the sooner I'll update. Also, do check out my other works, I'm sorry I can't tag people yet, I'm still a "newbie".

Chapter 2 - Page 3

Edited by illiana.yale.35 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Choco_orange thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow the story sounds so interesting, can't wait to read more 🙂 

Sam_Faizal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Reserved.. will read later and comment.

Nikki_love thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exciting Plot..love the Neil part...he's he biggest AbhiRa shipper. And not just Maa, we are also impatient! When will you post next. Like your style of writing. 

Do you post on watpaad? It's much easier to follow writers and stories over there. 

Reva_IF thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This is really interesting .. can’t wait to read more. Please update soon

sheet_leher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

You're writing a whole storyyy, I'm so excited 😄😄❤️ 

I love your writing style, and this chapter already has me hooked 😍

Can't wait to see how the story progresses :')

Hope you update soon!!

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

A full fledged FF. I am so excited!

I love the plot and the dynamics of the characters. We really need more FFs in this forum.

Abhimanyu secretly loving Akshu and pushing her. Him being her senior. Neil is adorable as usual.

Now be a very good bacha and post the next part phast phast.

mudz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This sounds really exciting! Looking forward

anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice story.. I do like Arohi's character minus her rudeness to Akshara 

ramya4barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hayyee!!❤️❤️