Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

I want this os.

link de do naaaaaaaaaa plsss 😳

Dhundh ke bhejti hu

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yaar this Sagar is so sweet, abhi mai episode dekh rhi tv pe. He said to Dev 'koi bat nhi hai accident ho jata hai isliye to insurance hota hai' and and Sagar has gifted her the car not the company, has he already fallen for Rishita.. yhi mauka hai Rishita bhag loo

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

If i view the story after the wedding, it has always been raavi jisne shiva ko samjha hai and uska saath diya hai.

Except for the " raavi, raavi naam hai iska". 

Kangan kaand. Raavi kudne ko taiyar thi shiva ke saath. It was she who got Suman's kangan back.jab usne shiva ko samjha, she came running back. No sorry expected, no questions asked.

Jeera kaand. Stood by him and the family.

Insecurity track mai repeatedly tried to talk to him.wanted to start afresh, wanted to be friends. Gave him gifts. while he kept pushing her, sometimes in public, sometimes in private.shouted at her.

It was shiva jisne Divorce ke papers bheje.

She came back for dhara, took care of her. Saare tanne chup chap sune, apne pati ko kisi aur ke saath dekha, she stopped the engagement.

Did I miss something? Kab shiva jhuka hai iss shaadi mai? Kab usne efforts daale hai? Emotionally?

He failed to understand her hurt when she felt left out. He did prepare a surprise for her and wanted confess, i give that to him.

What shiva has done is always physically protected her,saved her. But even that got tainted in this track. 

Yeh mai apne Mann se nahi bol rahi hu, this is what has been shown to us. It's not about shivi fan, shiva fan, raavi fan or PS fan. It's about the track. Agar shiva kuch accha karta hai, then i will be the happiest and write paragraphs in his praises.and i really want that to happen. 

Hey Pixie 🤗

Just to add to your list not forgetting engagement with Disha.

Had it not been for Raavi, Shiva would’ve gone ahead with the engagement 😭

Edited by Seja1 - 2 years ago
VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

I want this os.

link de do naaaaaaaaaa plsss 😳

Ritu, not able to tag you, but Sathya's updated the second chapter in her FF.

Our tangled star strings, From you to me (FF/pt2pg8 7/2)) - Page 8 | Pandya Store

NidhiMittal1111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Seja1

I am just making connection and adding my humour. 

Dharaben Somnath ki shaan hain so dukaan bhi bacha legi or profits bhi dugna badh jayega, bina kaam keeyay, this is Pandya Pariwaar after all 😆 sab annadata ki kripa hain bhai 🤪

hey mara Bhogilaal ji, y kripa sb pr bnaye

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZrcRd2vTBF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link 

Mr. Dhillon appreciating her special one ❤️🥺

mpks1 thumbnail

This Shahrukh guy has more roles to play and more screen time even more than Gautam, Krish and Dev these days. These 3 get only one scene each but the guy gets multiple scenes in a single episode with multiple avatars  even if he doesn’t say a single dialogue😆

Paru95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

This Shahrukh guy has more roles to play and more screen time even more than Gautam, Krish and Dev these days. These 3 get only one scene each but the guy gets multiple scenes in a single episode with multiple avatars  even if he doesn’t say a single dialogue😆

This is the original Dasavatharam😁🤣...